PDA

View Full Version : Call of Duty

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12

Knox18
6th March 2010, 04:15 PM
lol that was well funny, i thought zimbo had the funniest reaction at being knived

zimbo
6th March 2010, 05:09 PM
Oi whats all this 'camping tea boy' pish!!!? Yeah I'm a tea boy sometimes but I aint NO CAMPER!! :ragin: except in emergency cases when I have to go for cover to change a mag or get out of sight of those far too common harriers and Helicopters etc... :ragin:

stoney
6th March 2010, 05:47 PM
Oi whats all this 'camping tea boy' pish!!!? Yeah I'm a tea boy sometimes but I aint NO CAMPER!! :ragin: except in emergency cases when I have to go for cover to change a mag or get out of sight of those far too common harriers and Helicopters etc... :ragin:

o yes you are we all know it as well :hand: ya camper

zimbo
6th March 2010, 06:32 PM
o yes you are we all know it as well :hand: ya camper

:moonie: your the CAMPER... :moonie:

AndyP & Lenore
6th March 2010, 07:30 PM

PMSL. Thats been up there for ages.:laugh:

A.:D

zimbo
7th March 2010, 11:01 AM
PMSL. Thats been up there for ages.:laugh:

Yeah the Tea Boy part, but when did the Camper pish part get put up there!!!.... Was that you Mr cheating gun user??? :moonie:

Livi
8th March 2010, 01:31 PM
Hi guys,

Colin in my dept has bought himself an ps3 and wants to add his name to the list.

Colins PS3 user is: Ghost_0303

zimbo
8th March 2010, 01:35 PM
Hi guys,

Colin in my dept has bought himself an ps3 and wants to add his name to the list.

Colins PS3 user is: Ghost0303

Cool just tell him there is a ban on camping and that its NOT ALLOWED lol

Ferengo
8th March 2010, 02:35 PM
Cool just tell him there is a ban on camping and that its NOT ALLOWED lol

But cheating guns & claymores are fine :thumbs up:

baptie
8th March 2010, 03:06 PM
cheating guns

Hows that possible?
After last night, claymores are now part of my NMS arsenal.....I walked into about last night

stoney
8th March 2010, 05:52 PM
Hows that possible?
After last night, claymores are now part of my NMS arsenal.....I walked into about last night

cheatin guns are grenade launchers

some good games last night especially my first one

and hate claymores they are a pain in the butt

Ferengo
8th March 2010, 06:28 PM
cheatin guns are grenade launchers

some good games last night especially my first one

and hate claymores they are a pain in the butt

I'm not the biggest fan and tripping a claymore but when some trips one you set :D, usually followed by the same person cursing my name wether it wa sme or not :p.

Thing I hate the most? Zimbos bloody knife!!!

AndyP & Lenore
8th March 2010, 06:32 PM

Have you not met Chris KNox's knife? It's sharper, longer, stronger and covered in my blood.:ragin:

stoney
8th March 2010, 06:52 PM
I'm not the biggest fan and tripping a claymore but when some trips one you set :D, usually followed by the same person cursing my name wether it wa sme or not :p.

i have a new one with the claymores thats fun but not telling just yet it works on a normal team death match but don't know how it will work with a NMS free for all tho

zimbo
8th March 2010, 07:36 PM
i have a new one with the claymores thats fun but not telling just yet it works on a normal team death match but don't know how it will work with a NMS free for all tho

What are you up to!! is camping not good enough for you now... you gotta little trick up your sleeve with using claymores as well now do ya, ya wee git... :ragin:

stoney
8th March 2010, 07:59 PM
What are you up to!! is camping not good enough for you now... you gotta little trick up your sleeve with using claymores as well now do ya, ya wee git... :ragin:

you will soon find out if it works

Gismo
8th March 2010, 11:28 PM
Frustrated tonight, couldn't join the game and then lost Stoney at the end so gave up :ragin:

stoney
8th March 2010, 11:32 PM
yep me 2 i came of just after u

Knox18
9th March 2010, 12:00 AM

Have you not met Chris KNox's knife? It's sharper, longer, stronger and covered in my blood.:ragin:

He met it in that last match in terminal lol him and his whole team twice over what a game that was!

I had 2 sentry guns, a predator <--- (3 bloody good care packages), a harrier strike and a pavelow lol

zimbo
11th March 2010, 11:09 AM
Man Chris , I cant believe I managed to win the last game we played last night 23 kills to 9 deaths not had a relatively decent score like that for zonks... Zimbo is clawing his way back slowly :D

And I could not believe we actually had a guy in our team in a couple of games called, wait for it.... "jimbobstoney".... Ha ha Chris and I could'nt believe it.As if it was'nt bad enough knowing we had on Bob Stoney in the world now theres another!!! :argh: :lol:

Ferengo
15th March 2010, 12:16 PM
Well I dunno if anyone has posted about the Map pack that's coming out but I'm very happy with what's in it. First, 2 maps from Modern Warfare: "Crash" which was my personal favourite and "Overgrown" which was good for sniping.

We're also getting 3 new maps which are: "Bailout," a multi-level apartment complex; "Storm," an open industrial park littered with heavy machinery; "Salvage," a snowy junkyard fortified by stacked debris and crushed cars.

They say they are releasing 2 map packs but no news on the 2nd one yet. Although 360 users will get the above pack on the 30th of march but as far as I can tell there isn't a set release date for PS3 and PC users. Another reason to buy an xbox lads :thumbs up:.

AndyP & Lenore
15th March 2010, 12:31 PM
All sounds good:thumbs up:. I'm sure the PS3 pack will be out soon after the Xbox.

zimbo
15th March 2010, 02:18 PM
Thats bollox, we should get the option of purchasing the packs at the same time... :ragin: :moonie:

I wonder how much they will be trying to rip us off for this now!!! :frown:

stoney
15th March 2010, 04:51 PM
Well I dunno if anyone has posted about the Map pack that's coming out but I'm very happy with what's in it. First, 2 maps from Modern Warfare: "Crash" which was my personal favourite and "Overgrown" which was good for sniping.

We're also getting 3 new maps which are: "Bailout," a multi-level apartment complex; "Storm," an open industrial park littered with heavy machinery; "Salvage," a snowy junkyard fortified by stacked debris and crushed cars.

They say they are releasing 2 map packs but no news on the 2nd one yet. Although 360 users will get the above pack on the 30th of march but as far as I can tell there isn't a set release date for PS3 and PC users. Another reason to buy an xbox lads :thumbs up:.

i dont think so as they are crap dont like the controler and dont like the idea of paying to play online i already pay for tinternet and the concle and the game so why pay again just to play online

stoney
15th March 2010, 05:00 PM
well from what i have read microsoft have a 30day exclusive on the add on then it will be out on the rest so looks like 29th of april we will get the maps

Ferengo
15th March 2010, 05:13 PM
well from what i have read microsoft have a 30day exclusive on the add on then it will be out on the rest so looks like 29th of april we will get the maps

That sucks. Although I can vouch for the xbox live. You get a good service and things run very smoothly. The content is much better than playstations. Plus the games run better online. It is annoying that you have to pay but microsoft do put it back in and this is just one example.

So who's all buying the map pack then? I know I am ;).

Ferengo
15th March 2010, 05:16 PM
Just googled the map pack price. It's 1200 live points which is around £8-£10 so I reckon the PS3 will cost about that. Big jump since the last one was £5.99 I think for 4 maps? We're getting 3 new and 2 old for more, hmm....

stoney
15th March 2010, 05:51 PM
i will be geting the map pack and if i mind i offerd u mw2 for the x-box and you said you where just playing it on ps3 this time

Ferengo
15th March 2010, 06:03 PM
i will be geting the map pack and if i mind i offerd u mw2 for the x-box and you said you where just playing it on ps3 this time

I am. I'm just saying it's an example where if you pay for the service you get bennefits and the map pack 30 days earlier is one of them.

COD4 had better graphics, more sound clips and ran better online than the PS3 (I had both).

Although nearly everyone I know plays on the PS3 so I take my friends and the banter over the quality. I'd rather play with you guys than get the map pack 30 days early :thumbs up:.

AndyP & Lenore
15th March 2010, 06:07 PM
I'll be buying the map pack. Don't care how much it is. Enhancements to standard features of a product have to be paid for somehow. So, no arguments from me on the price. TBH, I thought the £5.99 for COD4's pack was very cheap. £10 to £12 is more what I had expected.

stoney
15th March 2010, 06:31 PM
I am. I'm just saying it's an example where if you pay for the service you get bennefits and the map pack 30 days earlier is one of them.

COD4 had better graphics, more sound clips and ran better online than the PS3 (I had both).

Although nearly everyone I know plays on the PS3 so I take my friends and the banter over the quality. I'd rather play with you guys than get the map pack 30 days early :thumbs up:.

thats it would say ur right the ps network could run a lot better than it dose but it dose the trick and is free any ur right the banter is fantastic esp when i keep killing you again and again and again in a row and all you here is Bob you bas-tard go and kill some one elce :lol::lol:

zimbo
15th March 2010, 06:45 PM
thats it would say ur right the ps network could run a lot better than it dose but it dose the trick and is free any ur right the banter is fantastic esp when i keep killing you again and again and again in a row and all you here is Bob you bas-tard go and kill some one elce :lol::lol:

:lol: ya fud

Ferengo
16th March 2010, 10:23 AM

Less said about that game the better :blush: :p.

zimbo
16th March 2010, 11:39 AM
I was not playing well last night at all, think I maybe had only 2 or 3 good games at most :frown: Rob and I even let rip into some twat in one game as well, not done that in a VERY LONG time... Eejit

Hopefully now that I have a bad night, tonights session will be a good one :thumbs up:

stoney
16th March 2010, 03:39 PM
I was not playing well last night at all, think I maybe had only 2 or 3 good games at most :frown: Rob and I even let rip into some twat in one game as well, not done that in a VERY LONG time... Eejit

Hopefully now that I have a bad night, tonights session will be a good one :thumbs up:

Have to admit that was good fun stupid idiot that he was lol don't know if I will be on the night might be workin just watin on a phone call to let me know what's happin

And not seen mr knocks for a few nights what's wrong ?? Where are u ?

stoney
16th March 2010, 05:53 PM
well i am working to night so prob wont be on

Gismo
18th March 2010, 03:47 AM
Managed to get a wee game tonight, although it was 9.30pm here Mr Knox was still on in the UK at 02.30, thanks for the knifing experience again :ragin: :lol:

stoney
18th March 2010, 08:39 AM
sorry never made it last night was out and left phone in house but will be on to night wont be 2:30am tho

zimbo
18th March 2010, 11:20 AM
As if having one Bob Stoney wasn't bad enough me and Chris had this guy in our team for a couple of games the other night!! :Whistle:

Well I was on by my own for a LONG time last night till Ferengo joined me for a few games. And I was on form for the first couple of hours...

I could do with lots more of that :yes nod:

AndyP & Lenore
18th March 2010, 09:20 PM
Cool game.:thumbs up:

A.

AndyP & Lenore
18th March 2010, 09:54 PM
I'm on fire tonight.:yes nod::thumbs up:

A:D

zimbo
19th March 2010, 01:26 AM
Yup you definately did not want to be in MrPs way last night thats for sure, he certainly was on fire!! :yes nod:

stoney
19th March 2010, 05:51 PM
yep mr p had a few cracking games last night wont be on the night as off to F+B's for dinner and working at 6am in the morning

john
21st March 2010, 10:31 PM
I am finally at home and tried to play online tonight, I was trying to workout how to join in and I got an invite from Zimbo (thanks Zimbo)

However every time I tried to join the game it disconnected after 12 seconds :sad:

I have a crap old Router so this is the likely cause so will go get a new one and hopfully try again.:argh:

stoney
21st March 2010, 11:24 PM
yep router is a big thing that andy has probs with hopefully see you on 2 morow night then

Gismo
22nd March 2010, 01:54 AM
Cool, i'll make a point of being online if i can, we got the hi-fi installer coming tomorrow, so, fingers crossed he'll be finished early

zimbo
22nd March 2010, 12:48 PM
Cool, i'll make a point of being online if i can, we got the hi-fi installer coming tomorrow, so, fingers crossed he'll be finished early

:lol: surround sound COD... :Whistle:

zimbo
24th March 2010, 10:42 AM
Where was everyone lastnight? was just me and my wee bro on. I knew bob was away and wouldn't be on for a few days.... :moonie:

Gismo
24th March 2010, 01:25 PM
Where was everyone lastnight? was just me and my wee bro on. I knew bob was away and wouldn't be on for a few days.... :moonie:I had an electrician in and he had cut the power where the router sits, i got on later and played a couple games with Knoxy, he likes to stay up late ;)

stoney
24th March 2010, 07:42 PM
i will be online the night got back from down south no to bad so i will be playing in about 20 mins

AndyP & Lenore
24th March 2010, 10:31 PM
I'm away on my holybags so no COD for me for a week or so.

A.

stoney
25th March 2010, 09:50 AM
well was on last night with kit frengo for a few and gizmo for a few games !!!! zimbo beein the b!tch did not come on after about 3 texts he gose not to night ya big whip

zimbo
25th March 2010, 10:10 AM
:moonie:

zimbo
25th March 2010, 06:12 PM
Wont be on tonight, going out to play x-box at the little bald ones house tonight and get fed as well... :D

AndyP & Lenore
25th March 2010, 07:56 PM
Wont be on tonight, going out to play x-box at the little bald ones house tonight and get fed as well... :D

Thought Gismo had moved to USA. :moonie:

A. :D

Gismo
25th March 2010, 08:02 PM
Thought Gismo had moved to USA. :moonie:

A. :D:moonie: ;)

I'm online now for a wee while

zimbo
26th March 2010, 07:15 PM
Ill be on soonish... :yes nod: to kick yo asses hopefully...

stoney
26th March 2010, 07:33 PM
i will be on soon as well

Knox18
27th March 2010, 01:30 AM
my knife was the sharpest its been in a while tonight haha! eh gismo and zimbo :D

Gismo
27th March 2010, 03:08 AM
my knife was the sharpest its been in a while tonight haha! eh gismo and zimbo :D:moonie: i know where i'd like to stick your knife :Whistle: :lol:

zimbo
27th March 2010, 03:34 PM
:moonie: i know where i'd like to stick your knife :Whistle: :lol:

That goes for me too, you and your fecking ...ummm....fecking knife class cheating pish that you have on ALL the time!! :moonie:

Knox18
27th March 2010, 08:48 PM
That goes for me too, you and your fecking ...ummm....fecking knife class cheating pish that you have on ALL the time!! :moonie:

nothing wrong with my awesome class haha!

marathon pro
lightweight pro
commando pro

Ump 45 - FMJ
Magnum - tactical knife

^^ awesome :thumbs up:

zimbo
28th March 2010, 01:56 PM

Gismo
28th March 2010, 09:46 PM
Good to see you on today John, practice practice :thumbs up:

zimbo
28th March 2010, 10:13 PM
Good to see you on today John, practice practice :thumbs up:

Yup it was good having you on with us tonight John, next time you will get a bluetooth headset so you can join in on the banter or cursing!! :D

john
28th March 2010, 10:19 PM
It was good to finally get a game, I only went offline because the phone rang and I had no idea how to get back into it :sad:

Even though I only killed a couple of times I still enjoyed it, I have a bluetooth set but did not have it set up :frown:

You lot swear like troopers :yes nod:

stoney
29th March 2010, 07:56 AM
Just a wee bit of bad words going on last night good few games tho :-)

Knox18
29th March 2010, 09:39 AM
It was good to finally get a game, I only went offline because the phone rang and I had no idea how to get back into it :sad:

Even though I only killed a couple of times I still enjoyed it, I have a bluetooth set but did not have it set up :frown:

You lot swear like troopers :yes nod:

normally the swearing is from zimbo/gismo & stoney when I slash them :laugh:

zimbo
29th March 2010, 10:35 AM

:moonie: aye ya wee b*****d

john
29th March 2010, 04:59 PM

Don't worry I was swearing like a trooper at you too ya sneeky back stabbin Bar Steward!!

get a gun like everyone else!! and louder boots too.:yes nod:

stoney
29th March 2010, 05:18 PM
Don't worry I was swearing like a trooper at you too ya sneeky back stabbin Bar Steward!!

get a gun like everyone else!! and louder boots too.:yes nod:

:lol::clap:

Knox18
29th March 2010, 09:14 PM
that was a right laugh tonight :laugh::laugh::laugh:

(awaits abuse :p)

john
29th March 2010, 09:35 PM
no abuse from me, mind you you will still knife me so you should really get loads of abuse.

stoney
30th March 2010, 12:06 AM
I know start calling u usane bolt or what ever his name is I will get u back mr knocks

Good games tho we need to get Jhon playing online games so he can get his rank up and get some better guns and stuff as it's a bit unfair the now

Gismo
30th March 2010, 01:09 AM
Good games tho we need to get Jhon playing online games so he can get his rank up and get some better guns and stuff as it's a bit unfair the nowAgreed

Knox18
30th March 2010, 03:32 AM
I know start calling u usane bolt or what ever his name is I will get u back mr knocks

Good games tho we need to get Jhon playing online games so he can get his rank up and get some better guns and stuff as it's a bit unfair the now

haha my 3 knifing classes are called

Usain Bolt 1
Usain Bolt 2
Usain Bolt 3

:laugh:

zimbo
1st April 2010, 05:21 PM
Theres a system download required today people.

Gismo
1st April 2010, 06:33 PM
Theres a system download required today people.Away to do it now, i'll be on tonight :thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
1st April 2010, 07:34 PM
Will possibly be on tonight. depends what time we get home and get the update done. Currently waiting on a domino's pizza in Edinburgh.

Been up at Vardy today getting a couple of toys fitted. :D

Gismo
1st April 2010, 11:22 PM
Excellent games tonight lads, fair enjoyed it, am away for a dook now:-

http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/member_pictures/the_gismo_man/usa_house/alan_pool.jpg

AndyP & Lenore
1st April 2010, 11:58 PM
Excellent games tonight lads, fair enjoyed it, am away for a dook now:-

Tell me you're gonna clean the pool first.:confused:

Edit: Nice lanai, btw..:thumbs up:

Gismo
2nd April 2010, 02:55 AM
Tell me you're gonna clean the pool first.:confused:

Edit: Nice lanai, btw..:thumbs up:

A.:DLol, the enclosure just got finished today, still gotta get the patio area resurfaced and then the pool cleaned up.
What's a lanai ?

Edit: Ah, googled Lanai, nice to know i have one of them, lol, i thought it was a pool enclosure

zimbo
2nd April 2010, 06:05 PM
Oi you, get off ya butt and get that pool sorted out!!! :lol:
sitting there like lord-muck-on-toast... :rolleyes:

stoney
5th April 2010, 10:20 PM
there seemed to be loads of campers on to night

zimbo sorry about ur ps3 give them a phone 2morow and see if they will replace it

zimbo
6th April 2010, 09:13 AM
there seemed to be loads of campers on to night

zimbo sorry about ur ps3 give them a phone 2morow and see if they will replace it

Well found my receipt and it is 2.1/2 years old and only had a years warrenty when bought. Googled the problem and appears there is nothing you can do, but do as I did and open up your PS3 and get your disc out and then do what I am now going to have to do but just dont know when and thats buy a new PS3... :argh: :ragin:

stoney
6th April 2010, 09:28 AM
i know that play staiton will sell you one at a cheaper price tho know this cos mark had to do the same think it was £150 he had to play and see what i would do is phone them up and say this is only 2 & 1/2 year old this dose not comply with the sale of good act !!!!!!!!!!

http://www.opsi.gov.uk/RevisedStatutes/Acts/ukpga/1979/cukpga_19790054_en_1

this says some thing that you are sold should last a resanble amount of thime and for a games console 2 & 1/2 year is not a good amount of time !!!!

Gismo
6th April 2010, 02:04 PM
Well worth a phone call Ali, you never know, failing that i guess it's a new one right enough

zimbo
6th April 2010, 04:24 PM
Well worth a phone call Ali, you never know, failing that i guess it's a new one right enough

Would be too late now anyway coz I opened it up to get my disc out, and to open it up you have to move a little sticker covering a screw on one side and once i removed that the sticker then read VOID all over it... :rolleyes:

stoney
6th April 2010, 04:39 PM
well i would still give them a call and see what they say just dont tell them that you opend it

Ferengo
12th April 2010, 11:58 AM
Just been looking at some of the videos for the new map levels on the xbox. They look awesome. Gonna be some good games on them I think. PS3 get in on May 5th but Gismo will get it on the 4th :ragin:

AndyP & Lenore
13th April 2010, 12:30 AM
Lol, the enclosure just got finished today, still gotta get the patio area resurfaced and then the pool cleaned up.
What's a lanai ?

Edit: Ah, googled Lanai, nice to know i have one of them, lol, i thought it was a pool enclosure

Just remembered I hadn't replied to this...

As I know of it, the whole enclosure area including the netting and support structure, around pool flooring etc, etc.... is collectively called a Lanai. However, that's what Lenore's brothers family call it in Fort Myers. I guess there may either be regional variations or it could be local slang or I could be talking complete tripe.:computer:

A.:usaflag:

Gismo
18th April 2010, 07:30 PM
Oi Zimbo, high time you got another PS3 :Whistle:

zimbo
18th April 2010, 07:30 PM
Oi Zimbo, high time you got another PS3 :Whistle:

stoney
18th April 2010, 09:59 PM
lol i need to get on not been on in ages should be on 2morow

Ferengo
19th April 2010, 03:09 PM
Ages??? You were on last Thursday. Try not being on for 13 days!!! Lol. I ain't gonna get on tonight as got a game at 8.30. Was playing on Fri and got my Ar5e handed to me.

stoney
19th April 2010, 03:41 PM
lol thats ages to me used to be on every night when zimbo had a ps3 :lol:

Ferengo
19th April 2010, 05:12 PM
lol thats ages to me used to be on every night when zimbo had a ps3 :lol:

Ah yes. I remember the days when Zimbo had a working PS3. Was bloody ages ago. Zimbo get yer butt in gear and get another one ASAP. Either that or use a hairdryer on it like the guy at the hockey did. That fixed it!!!

zimbo
19th April 2010, 06:33 PM
:rolleyes:..... You guys missing me are you??????? :laugh:

AndyP & Lenore
19th April 2010, 06:44 PM
:rolleyes:..... You guys missing me are you??????? :laugh:

Not really missing you, per se... It's just, we're all having to take our turns at keeping your Tea-Boy slot filled. Much prefer it when we know we don't need to worry about that.

A.:laugh:

stoney
19th April 2010, 06:57 PM
Not really missing you, per se... It's just, we're all having to take our turns at keeping your Tea-Boy slot filled. Much prefer it when we know we don't need to worry about that.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::cla p:

stoney
19th April 2010, 07:01 PM
BTW im going on now if any one wants to join me

zimbo
19th April 2010, 09:40 PM

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

:moonie::moonie::moonie::moonie::moonie:

zimbo
21st April 2010, 08:03 PM
£250 for a 120gb PS3 or £270 for a 250gb with free game "Unchartered 2" (or something like that..) the cheapest I could see... :thud::thud::moonie:

stoney
21st April 2010, 11:14 PM
phone PS they will sell you one for 150 on an exchange base i know this as mark (god weir) did this when his broke

£250 for a 120gb PS3 or £270 for a 250gb with free game "Unchartered 2" (or something like that..) the cheapest I could see... :thud::thud::moonie:

stoney
22nd April 2010, 07:47 PM
update needing done !!!!!!

AndyP & Lenore
22nd April 2010, 09:12 PM
A word of warning to all those who update via their PC.

The latest software update is V3.3.

The playstation website still has V3.21 as the most recent version to download. As I didn't know what version the PS3 was looking for I just spent 2 hours downloading the old version twice just for your PS3 to say "No applicable update data found!"

If you download the update from the PS3 it finds v3.3 straight away. Takes me ages to download that way but I've no choice.

So, the only way to update at the moment is through the PS3.

Very pissed!!!!!:ragin::ragin::ragin::ragin::ragin:

A.:frown:

stoney
22nd April 2010, 09:26 PM
whoops

AndyP & Lenore
22nd April 2010, 09:29 PM
whoops

Aye!:ragin::ragin:

I can't say SONY without a few sweary words at the moment. Lost a whole night's Codding:ragin:. 'Course, Lenore doesn't understand - Wimin - she just thinks I'm overreacting a bit.:Whistle:

GGrrrrrrrrr......:ragin::ragin::ragin:

zimbo
23rd April 2010, 10:05 AM
Aye!:ragin::ragin:

I can't say SONY without a few sweary words at the moment. Lost a whole night's Codding:ragin:. 'Course, Lenore doesn't understand - Wimin - she just thinks I'm overreacting a bit.:Whistle:

GGrrrrrrrrr......:ragin::ragin::ragin:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: is that all!!!? :rolleyes: I wish thats all I lost... :p

AndyP & Lenore
23rd April 2010, 11:47 AM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: is that all!!!? :rolleyes: I wish thats all I lost... :p

Have you called Sony yet?:hand:

A.

zimbo
23rd April 2010, 04:56 PM
Have you called Sony yet?:hand:

A.

Nope :frown: read in a load of Playstation forums/sites that SONY charge a minimum of £150 or something to do any repair to the PS3 so I am just going to leave it and get a new one ASAP... for an extra £100 I'll get a 120gb or for another £20 ontop of that a 250gb!!!

Assuming I get a PS3 soonish it just means a break in Florida might be a little longer in coming then... :rolleyes:

AndyP & Lenore
23rd April 2010, 05:00 PM
Nope :frown: read in a load of Playstation forums/sites that SONY charge a minimum of £150 or something to do any repair to the PS3 so I am just going to leave it and get a new one ASAP... for an extra £100 I'll get a 120gb or for another £20 ontop of that a 250gb!!!

Assuming I get a PS3 soonish it just means a break in Florida might be a little longer in coming then... :rolleyes:

Ohhhhh. That's a tricky one then. I'd hate someone to make me chose between Florida and COD:confused:.

How sad am I?:frown:

zimbo
23rd April 2010, 05:04 PM
Well I am REALLY NEEDING a break, and Alan and Julies invite to come out and stay with them for a holiday has been my goal, but losing my PS3 was not in the planning and it seems you guys are missing me as well!! :D so...

...ps3 or holiday, ps3 or holiday, ps3 or holiday.... :rolleyes::laugh:

Gismo
23rd April 2010, 05:18 PM
We are missing getting our tea made for us

stoney
23rd April 2010, 06:17 PM
i will be on back of 7 will we see andy before 9 45pm the night :lol:

AndyP & Lenore
23rd April 2010, 06:26 PM
i will be on back of 7 will we see andy before 9 45pm the night :lol:

Frikking right you will. Will be on soon.:thumbs up:

And Alan, if you respawn right behind me again, and you want me to move, try and remember my name, that way I'll know who the **** you're talking to. Just shouting "move, MOVE, MOVE, FOR F***'s SAKE MOVE!" Doesn't cut it.:moonie::frown::babypram::idunno:

stoney
23rd April 2010, 06:47 PM
that was funny last night you 2 fighting like little children :lol:

Gismo
23rd April 2010, 09:32 PM
Good games tonight lads, especially Ferengo, having called him a camper and then did it myself to nail him :lol:

stoney
23rd April 2010, 09:44 PM
Yep was good the night Zimbo get a ps3 and mine is a wee drop of milk and 2 sugar ;lol;

AndyP & Lenore
30th April 2010, 09:15 PM
Cool game!

AndyP & Lenore
30th April 2010, 09:51 PM
Who's this.....

"oh, go on then, One more..." Repeat 5 times over.:laugh:

AndyP & Lenore
30th April 2010, 10:17 PM
Lady Pepsi 1988....

Who's gonna admit to knowing this lassie?

Ferengo
1st May 2010, 02:15 PM
Who's this.....

"oh, go on then, One more..." Repeat 5 times over.:laugh:

No idea :rolleyes: :p

Gismo
1st May 2010, 02:18 PM
Cool game!Nice one Andy and on one of my least fav maps, as my score shows

Lady Pepsi 1988....

Who's gonna admit to knowing this lassie?

A. :DFirst time i've had the pleasure of her company and now know what all the fuss is about :lol:

stoney
1st May 2010, 02:23 PM
Mr knocks knows lady pespi ;lol;

Knox18
1st May 2010, 05:40 PM
Mr knocks knows lady pespi ;lol;

haha dont know her personally!

made me laugh on cod one night so added her and for a bird that plays cod, shes actually quite hot! lol

Ferengo
2nd May 2010, 12:10 PM
Black Ops. Anyone looking forward to it? Trailer seems pretty sweet although it doesn't show much. Set in the Nam war from what I can gather.

AndyP & Lenore
2nd May 2010, 11:43 PM
Black Ops. Anyone looking forward to it? Trailer seems pretty sweet although it doesn't show much. Set in the Nam war from what I can gather.

Aye, that looks somewhat better than World At War.:yes nod::yes nod:

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning!":thumbs up:

stoney
2nd May 2010, 11:48 PM
that looks good

zimbo
3rd May 2010, 08:54 AM
Doesnt look too shabby... :D so what is it, 2 more days till the map pack gets revealed is it? So who is going for it and who is'nt?

AndyP & Lenore
3rd May 2010, 04:28 PM
Doesnt look too shabby... :D so what is it, 2 more days till the map pack gets revealed is it? So who is going for it and who is'nt?

Oh yes. I'll be going for it as soon as it's available.:thumbs up:

A.:yes nod:

stoney
3rd May 2010, 06:39 PM
Oh yes. I'll be going for it as soon as it's available.:thumbs up:

A.:yes nod:

i will be getting it as well

Ferengo
3rd May 2010, 11:04 PM
Me too.

zimbo
4th May 2010, 09:07 AM
:rolleyes: hope it doesnt cost a fortune.... and I might think about it...

zimbo
4th May 2010, 10:12 AM

Its not often I see that result... :lol:

**I see the US get the new map pack today and we (rest of the world) get it tomorrow, whats all that about?!! :ragin:

Ferengo
4th May 2010, 01:55 PM

Its not often I see that result... :lol:

**I see the US get the new map pack today and we (rest of the world) get it tomorrow, whats all that about?!! :ragin:

I think it's to do with the time difference and that we're ahead. So actually we both get it around the same time, albeit a couple of hours apart.

The pack I think will be around the £9-£10 mark. It's 1200 Microsoft points on xbox live which equals about £9ish.

zimbo
5th May 2010, 04:24 PM
:ragin: arghhhhhhhhh GOD DAMN IT!!! trying to get the new maps, but am having to change my CC details and my billing address from what they have on PSN and it keeps coming up with 'credit card details incorrect', but I know they are NOT!!! and its pi$$in me off now, been trying for ages. I have just emailed PSN network support to see if and what they say... Lets hope they dont take too long... :argh:

stoney
5th May 2010, 05:05 PM
so am i keep geting error 80023103 coming up

stoney
5th May 2010, 05:19 PM
still no joy and have tryed 3 diffrent cards give up the now !!!

Ferengo
5th May 2010, 05:59 PM
So it's not just me getting the errors then...

AndyP & Lenore
6th May 2010, 12:22 AM
They seem to have fixed the problem.

Added my card to my wallet, added funds and map pack is now downloading.

A.:thumbs up:

stoney
6th May 2010, 07:39 AM
well still wont let me do it this if crap so it is

AndyP & Lenore
6th May 2010, 09:01 AM
Stoney, I added my card to my wallet using the PlaystationNetwork online, then went onto the PS3 to buy the game.

When I first tried yesterday evening it wouldn't work from anywhere, but by last night it did let me update my wallet with a new card then purchase the map pack using the PS3.

A word of warning folks.... Once you've purchased it, you will find about 8 versions waiting to be downloaded, each 383 mb in size. You need to check the code number on the sleeve of the box your game came in and only download the one that matches your code.

A.

Ferengo
6th May 2010, 09:36 AM
According to Sony they still haven't fixed it. The problem is the traffic going through. Only a small number of transactions per second can go through. So if you keep trying then you will eventually get through. I tried this morning both via PS3 and the PS3 online and still could not add to my wallet.

http://consolerover.com/sony-working-on-resolving-european-playstation-network-problems/

http://twitter.com/PlayStationEU

Here's hoping that trying throughout the day online I can add points at some point. I really wanna kick yer butts on Crash again... Good ol' times... :smilewinkgrin:

Ferengo
6th May 2010, 09:41 AM
Andy, Which link did you use to add to your wallet? I'm using this: https://store.playstation.com/

Is that the same as you did?

AndyP & Lenore
6th May 2010, 12:22 PM
Nae idea mate. I went to Sony.com/ps3. Then navigated from there to playstation network, signed in, account settings, edit payments or something like that.

Away from my pc just now and the site is very graphics/flash heavy so no use on a iPhone.

Hope u all get it downloaded cos be good to whip ferengo's ass in crash tonight. :)

A.

stoney
6th May 2010, 02:01 PM
still havin no joy online or on the ps3 this is starting to pi$$ me off bi time !!!!!!!!!!!!

Ferengo
6th May 2010, 02:48 PM
Me neither.

Sony have posted an official update but all it really says is download out of peak times: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2010/05/06/playstation-network-issues-update/

Although my idea last night had merit. Pre paid cards are not affected by this. So if you can get your hands on one then you're on your way. Tesco, ASDA, Toys R Us, Currys & PC World don't sell em though :frown:

AndyP & Lenore
6th May 2010, 04:02 PM
Although my idea last night had merit. Pre paid cards are not affected by this. So if you can get your hands on one then you're on your way. Tesco, ASDA, Toys R Us, Currys & PC World don't sell em though :frown:

How about Game or Gamestation? Would they sell them?

A.

Ferengo
6th May 2010, 04:03 PM
How about Game or Gamestation? Would they sell them?

A.

Yup, they do. Just getting down their before they close :sad:

zimbo
6th May 2010, 04:56 PM
I still aint got through yet either... :ragin: takes any longer and they can shove it up their hoops...

AndyP & Lenore
6th May 2010, 06:43 PM
To add my card to my wallet I...

Went to http://us.playstation.com/psn/index.htm

Clicked the sign in button top right.

A box opens... type in your email address and password you use to sign on to the Playstation Network.

After signing in, your username appears top of the screen.

Mouse-over you username and a drop-down box opens... Click Account Settings.

A button appears on the right of the screen saying "Manage Account", click it. You may get a warning message that manage account is located on another server so you will be re-directed to that.

A new page should open asking you to sign in to the Playstation network again.

Then chose: Edit Billing Information

Then enter your card information and click "Continue".

I think you then have to confirm your address.

Once your card is added to your wallet... switch on your PS3, go to the playstation store, add £10.99 from your registered card to your wallet, purchase the map pack.

Remember when it comes to downloading the pack, make sure you check the spine of your case and only download the correct version.

So, that's what I did, granted I did it at about 12:30 last night - eventually finished downloading about 1.45AM. Took ages because I downloaded the wrong one first. Tit.

A.

Ferengo
9th May 2010, 10:32 AM
Well it wasn't the @ss kicking I'd hoped for but at least I managed to win on crash (Even if it was by only 1) :smilewinkgrin:

stoney
9th May 2010, 04:39 PM
Well it wasn't the @ss kicking I'd hoped for but at least I managed to win on crash (Even if it was by only 1) :smilewinkgrin:

:lol: i kicked your ass !!!!!!!!!! apart from 1 game :lol:

Ferengo
10th May 2010, 08:11 AM
Lol. All we need is for them to release that training level we used to play shotguns only on. Was rare I lost on that one.

stoney
10th May 2010, 08:17 AM
Lol. All we need is for them to release that training level we used to play shotguns only on. Was rare I lost on that one.

true but dont have shotgun as main class any more so its turned to snipers now :lol: i think we should do that this week a sniper class only round :lol:

Ferengo
10th May 2010, 10:03 AM
Defo. I have my thermal scope so no hiding :thumbs up:

stoney
10th May 2010, 10:57 AM
Defo. I have my thermal scope so no hiding :thumbs up:

ha ha it will just be sniper class not custom so it fair and any way cold blood perk it all ways good :lol:

zimbo
11th May 2010, 10:43 AM
I'm back so I'll be on tonight if anyone else is going to be on :thumbs up: and im sure you lot all know where all the camping/sniping spots are now on the new maps after having a chance to play them all weekend unlike myself... :rolleyes:

AndyP & Lenore
13th May 2010, 03:18 PM
I'll be on tonight and tomorrow night. Usual time for me.... back of 7pm.:thumbs up:

Who else will be on?

Haven't seen William on for a while.... are you bored with it?:confused:

stoney
13th May 2010, 03:41 PM
i will be online 2 night norm time

MINI William
13th May 2010, 03:42 PM
I'll be on tonight and tomorrow night. Usual time for me.... back of 7pm.:thumbs up:

Who else will be on?

Haven't seen William on for a while.... are you bored with it?:confused:

I did get a bit bored of it and started playing other games. Got an Xbox 360 for christmas (dont worry not converted to the darksdie) so all I have been doing is playing forza, acctully forza hasent been out since christmas day. But I was on playing one night last week

stoney
13th May 2010, 03:56 PM
get your @ss on COD just cos he has been bi!tch slap'd bye Megan :lol:

MINI William
13th May 2010, 04:34 PM
get your @ss on COD just cos he has been bi!tch slap'd bye Megan :lol:

Laungage Stoney :moonie:. And it may seem that but I havent promise :rolleyes:

stoney
13th May 2010, 04:38 PM
Laungage Stoney :moonie:. And it may seem that but I havent promise :rolleyes:

:lol: i told you what i was going to do :lol: dont tept me :lol:

MINI William
13th May 2010, 04:45 PM
:lol: i told you what i was going to do :lol: dont tept me :lol:

And ive been waiting for it all day :popcorn:

zimbo
13th May 2010, 06:33 PM
William under the thumb is he?? :rolleyes: :hand:

stoney
13th May 2010, 06:40 PM
William under the thumb is he?? :rolleyes: :hand:

yep he shure is :yes nod:

zimbo
20th May 2010, 01:42 PM
This looks amazing...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSfWHD8tZQY&feature=player_embedded

...but just ignore the last few seconds on the videos, has no meaning to us... :moonie:

AndyP & Lenore
20th May 2010, 06:59 PM
This looks amazing...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSfWHD8tZQY&feature=player_embedded

...but just ignore the last few seconds on the videos, has no meaning to us... :moonie:

Ooooooh. That does look good.:yes nod:

Gismo
29th May 2010, 06:03 AM
i get home today and will be online soon, i guess i'll have to download the new maps

john
29th May 2010, 09:13 AM
Welcome home:thumbs up:

zimbo
29th May 2010, 10:49 AM
Johns gonna kick your ass!!! :D

Gismo
29th May 2010, 09:30 PM
Johns gonna kick your ass!!! :Dyou'll still be making the tea :lol:

zimbo
31st May 2010, 08:25 AM
:moonie: you fud, tea boy responsability sways between me and John and some times on the rare occasion others too... :moonie:

stoney
31st May 2010, 01:27 PM
:moonie: you fud, tea boy responsability sways between me and John and some times on the rare occasion others too... :moonie:

:lol: you are the original TEA BOY tho :lol:

numpty nuts :lol:

zimbo
31st May 2010, 02:26 PM
:lol: you are the original TEA BOY tho :lol:

numpty nuts :lol:

john
31st May 2010, 04:50 PM
I have an appointment at 7PM so it will be later on for me tonight unless anyone wants a game now??

AndyP & Lenore
31st May 2010, 04:57 PM
I have an appointment at 7PM so it will be later on for me tonight unless anyone wants a game now??
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

http://funny.picturepie.com/images/hemorrhoid_clinic.jpg

john
31st May 2010, 05:22 PM
OH!! Dear!!!

Ayrshire09
31st May 2010, 05:22 PM
Awryte people what gamemode do you usually play, not sure if my skills would be up to par with some of youz guys.

Gismo
31st May 2010, 05:26 PM
Awryte people what gamemode do you usually play, not sure if my skills would be up to par with some of youz guys.We just play online, team deathmatches or private deathmatches, all levels welcomed :thumbs up:

john
31st May 2010, 05:41 PM
We just play online, team deathmatches or private deathmatches, all levels welcomed :thumbs up:

All levels for sure:thumbs up:

even I get to play:yes nod:

Just ahd a game and was ahead of Zimbo !!:cool:ok only by one but every ONE counts;)

Ayrshire09
31st May 2010, 05:48 PM
Kool add me- "FreelanceCowboy" won't b on till later in week though cause I'm moving house. Im pretty good, level 70( don't see the point in prestigeing tbh).

AndyP & Lenore
31st May 2010, 05:53 PM
Just had a game and was ahead of Zimbo !!:cool:ok only by one but every ONE counts;)

Not that I want to take the wind out your sails John, but that's not difficult.:laugh:

Gismo
31st May 2010, 05:54 PM
Not that I want to take the wind out your sails John, but that's not difficult.:laugh:

A.:D:Whistle:

AndyP & Lenore
31st May 2010, 05:56 PM
:Whistle:
:D

However, it's fair to say John is doing really well these days.:thumbs up: I find myself at the sore end of his bullets more and more often.:argh:

john
31st May 2010, 06:01 PM
Kool add me- "FreelanceCowboy" won't b on till later in week though cause I'm moving house. Im pretty good, level 70( don't see the point in prestigeing tbh).

Cant add you if your any good!! that would be madness:hand:

stoney
31st May 2010, 09:26 PM

will add you later prob 2morow now

Ayrshire09
31st May 2010, 09:33 PM
Kool will likely be Thursday before I get everything sorted anyway.

stoney
31st May 2010, 09:35 PM
Kool will likely be Thursday before I get everything sorted anyway.

thats no prob Thursday is a good night as there is norm a good group of us on :thumbs up:

Gismo
31st May 2010, 10:16 PM
I'll defo be on Thursday

john
31st May 2010, 10:35 PM
I'm out Thursday and Friday

zimbo
1st June 2010, 09:56 AM

Wots this!!! slagging me huh? :ragin: well its not easy doing well against campers with grenade launchers and claymores etc now is it... :moonie: and that is what the vast majority do now in this game... :frown: Ya...CAMPING....BAS****S

john
1st June 2010, 11:35 AM
Wots this!!! slagging me huh? :ragin: well its not easy doing well against campers with grenade launchers and claymores etc now is it... :moonie: and that is what the vast majority do now in this game... :frown: Ya...CAMPING....BAS****S

Campers should be shot!! unfortunately thats not too easy cos the feckers are camping!!!

I do like my Claymores though:thumbs up:

stoney
1st June 2010, 03:21 PM

ha ha pot calling kettle black i think :lol:

zimbo
2nd June 2010, 02:38 PM
ha ha pot calling kettle black i think :lol:

:moonie: ...dont know what your talking about :hand:

stoney
2nd June 2010, 04:16 PM
:moonie: ...dont know what your talking about :hand:

:lol:

Knox18
2nd June 2010, 11:10 PM
theeeeeee best throwing knife kill ever! :thumbs up:

Gismo
2nd June 2010, 11:13 PM
I'm guessing it was on Zimbo the CAMPER

zimbo
3rd June 2010, 09:09 AM
theeeeeee best throwing knife kill ever! :thumbs up:

I'm guessing it was on Zimbo the CAMPER

:moonie::moonie::moonie:

stoney
4th June 2010, 06:44 PM
i will be online shortly hope i can do better than i was last night :lol:

Ferengo
6th June 2010, 10:31 PM
Anyone know that the second map pack was coming out? I knew there was one planned, but since Infinity Ward has dissolved I assumed (Like a lot of people) that it would no longer be coming out. Well I just turned on my xbox to find it's already out on it. If it follows the same path as last time it should be on PSN in the next 30 days.

Another 5 new maps and they look sweet. Strike and Vacant from COD4 :thumbs up:.

While writing I checked. We get the map pack on July 3rd :sad:

stoney
7th June 2010, 07:57 AM
Anyone know that the second map pack was coming out? I knew there was one planned, but since Infinity Ward has dissolved I assumed (Like a lot of people) that it would no longer be coming out. Well I just turned on my xbox to find it's already out on it. If it follows the same path as last time it should be on PSN in the next 30 days.

Another 5 new maps and they look sweet. Strike and Vacant from COD4 :thumbs up:.

While writing I checked. We get the map pack on July 3rd :sad:

nope never knew that more money they want off us now but i am sure i will get it as well :thumbs up:

zimbo
7th June 2010, 09:18 AM
No I didnt know this, and NO I dont think I will be getting it... The new maps we just got are even worse for campers etc, but i must admit I am glad to see the two old maps which bring back great memories from COD4. I am going to keep my money for "BLACK OPS" :yes nod:

Gismo
7th June 2010, 03:31 PM
Hmm, not happy that another set of maps will be available at yet more cost and so close to another release.
Doubt i'll be buying them and i only hope that Black Ops isn't so camper friendly

john
9th June 2010, 06:00 PM
Site down for maintenance :argh:

stoney
9th June 2010, 09:10 PM
i was working late again any way so never mind but i could do with finishing the 1st player game as well :lol:

Gismo
10th June 2010, 12:59 AM
I was on later than you lot, Knoxy invited me into some kind of weird game lol, folks crouching at flags :lol:
Nae idea what was happening, i only ever play team deathmatches

zimbo
10th June 2010, 09:45 AM
i was working late again any way so never mind but i could do with finishing the 1st player game as well :lol:

Well Bob seeing as the PS network was down lastnight etc I tried that sniper level that we been trying to do recently and did it with two stars then had a go at 3 stars and did it!!! :clap: 37 people altogether if I remember correctly... took me a while with patience but i did it... :yes nod:

Gismo
10th June 2010, 02:23 PM
I'll be on today at 1pm (7pm UK time)

stoney
10th June 2010, 04:47 PM
i may be on for an hour but am going out i think !!!

stoney
10th June 2010, 11:03 PM
good few games the night

and zimbo stop:babypram: :lol:

the trowing :knife:match was good as well :thumbs up:

zimbo
11th June 2010, 11:40 AM
:moonie: shut it camper...

Gismo
15th June 2010, 11:40 PM
Got the JVC projector installed today, awesome :thumbs up:

http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/member_pictures/the_gismo_man/cod_screen.jpg

zimbo
16th June 2010, 08:13 AM
:Whistle:

Delboy
16th June 2010, 08:24 AM
Got the JVC projector installed today, awesome :thumbs up:

:sheep: that is amazing :drool: ................I need to sell one of the kids and get a room like that :smilewinkgrin:

stoney
16th June 2010, 09:32 AM
looking good gismo

Knox18
16th June 2010, 11:56 AM
awesome, that would give me a nice view from the roof in high rise ;)

stoney
16th June 2010, 12:34 PM
awesome, that would give me a nice view from the roof in high rise ;)

I bet it would u camping wee s***

Gismo
16th June 2010, 03:11 PM
I watched Avatar on it last night, simply stunning :clap:

AndyP & Lenore
16th June 2010, 09:40 PM
I watched Avatar on it last night, simply stunning :clap:

The movie? Or the Image? It wouldn't have been in 3D, did you see it in 3D in the cinema when it was out in 3D?

A.

Gismo
16th June 2010, 11:38 PM
The movie? Or the Image? It wouldn't have been in 3D, did you see it in 3D in the cinema when it was out in 3D?

A.I watched the movie, not 3D, but, did see it in the cinema in 3D

kayjay
17th June 2010, 12:24 AM
What is everyone's KD Ratios on MW2?

Gismo
17th June 2010, 02:07 AM
What is everyone's KD Ratios on MW2?High, on the wrong side of good :Whistle:

AndyP & Lenore
17th June 2010, 10:30 AM
What is everyone's KD Ratios on MW2?

High, on the wrong side of good :Whistle:

Aye, I'm too scared to look. Last time I looked it didn't make for good reading.:Whistle::Whistle:

kayjay
17th June 2010, 11:02 AM
How about we arrange a NMS night on MW2 soon?

Knox18
17th June 2010, 12:58 PM
How about we arrange a NMS night on MW2 soon?

we do :) its called every night about 7pm lol

kayjay
17th June 2010, 01:25 PM
Excellent! That's what I'm talking aboot!

Gismo
17th June 2010, 03:04 PM
Excellent! That's what I'm talking aboot!Thursdays are generally a busy night, post up your online username and we'll add it to the first page where you can see all the other names :thumbs up:

Ferengo
17th June 2010, 04:48 PM
Yup, Thursdays and Fridays tend to be the busiest.

My Kill ratio is around 1.31 to 1.33 I think. My win ratio is in the plus which I think I'm the only one on my friends list with plus :D

Will be on tonight if anyone fancies a few?

stoney
17th June 2010, 04:54 PM
what the rest said and i dont have a clue have not looked in ages what my kill is

Ferengo
17th June 2010, 05:02 PM
what the rest said and i dont have a clue have not looked in ages what my kill is

Think yours is spot on 1. You have more kills than deaths but the divide averages out one kill for every death. At least it was last thursday. Zimbo is over 1 but can't remember by how much. DundeeDevil22 is 1.27-1.28. That's all I can remember off hand.

stoney
17th June 2010, 06:01 PM
well i will be online shortly :thumbs up:

john
17th June 2010, 06:13 PM
Just got back from 3 days offshore and tried to log on to play and it comes up

An error occurred during communication with the server.
This is a DNS error.
(80710102)

HELP!!!!!!

stoney
17th June 2010, 06:18 PM
its let me in fine try resting your modem and router if you use one

AndyP & Lenore
17th June 2010, 07:55 PM
KJ, whats your username on PSN?

A.

john
18th June 2010, 01:58 PM
I googled the error code and I am not alone, various people had various differnt cures for it all way way above my head so this is what I did.

After re-booting for the 2 millionth time,
Googled,
Scratched head
Posted on here for help.
To no avail,
switched off PS3 and laptop
went to the pub
had a couple of pints
came home
switched on PS3

SORTED!!

It's a miracle:yes nod:

stoney
19th June 2010, 11:10 AM
well i hope your wound's got seen to last night John :lol:

Gismo
19th June 2010, 10:22 PM
Heyup folks, please add DAX-ECF to your friends list, he's a decent player from the bike site and wants to join the mayhem, i've also added him to the first post :thumbs up:

stoney
19th June 2010, 10:36 PM
Heyup folks, please add DAX-ECF to your friends list, he's a decent player from the bike site and wants to join the mayhem, i've also added him to the first post :thumbs up:

will do when next on but i dont think i will be on now for a week or so cos i got a ticket to see Greenday on monday night then off to glasto on wens

john
22nd June 2010, 07:06 PM
well i hope your wound's got seen to last night John :lol:

Yes they did thanks for your concern:yes nod::hand:

john
7th July 2010, 02:29 PM
With a bit of luck I will be online again soon!!

Should be onshore later today (fingers crossed) will most likely have a couple of beers on the way home though (it has to be done) :thumbs up:

stoney
7th July 2010, 04:56 PM
i should be on 2 morow as i have to go back out to work 2night not played in ages as my internet has been running real slow was only get 1.5mb down load but seems to have been fixed now as geting 7/8mb again

Ferengo
8th July 2010, 03:01 PM
No excuses tonight then :p

AndyP & Lenore
8th July 2010, 06:47 PM
Will be on tonight in about 15 - 20 mins. :thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
8th July 2010, 11:44 PM
Downloaded the new map pack tonight.

3 New maps. All huge, and two of them look OK.

A.

zimbo
9th July 2010, 09:51 AM
Well I cant afford the new maps no matter how much they cost :idunno: :sad:

...besides I think Infinity ward have had enough money out of me for this ****e campers haven!!

Ferengo
22nd July 2010, 09:58 AM
Well I cant afford the new maps no matter how much they cost :idunno: :sad:

...besides I think Infinity ward have had enough money out of me for this ****e campers haven!!

Get the new maps ya tight fisted git, lol.

Gismo
22nd July 2010, 10:04 AM
Get the new maps ya tight fisted git, lol.I'm home this weekend and will be getting the new maps :thumbs up: