PDA

View Full Version : Call of Duty

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12

Ferengo
18th November 2009, 04:09 PM
Brilliant. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Gismo
18th November 2009, 07:12 PM
Ok, COD4 (2) defo not as good for my style of play when compared to the original, there are just far too many camping players now with literally hundreds of safe spots for folks to simply aim and fire.

So, it's a big thumbs down from me, so, i'll either have to adapt or just suffer numerous deaths, am away to play it now :knife:

AndyP & Lenore
19th November 2009, 09:17 PM
PS3 System update folks. Takes forever. Even using the method of downloading to a USB pen and updating that way takes a looooong time.

A.:sad:

Gismo
19th November 2009, 10:33 PM
PS3 System update folks. Takes forever. Even using the method of downloading to a USB pen and updating that way takes a looooong time.

A.:sad:Did mine today, took about 10 mins max :yes nod:

baptie
21st November 2009, 09:03 PM
update done, played hammered last night.....not a pretty sight!!!!
For some reason my reactions for fast on stabbing, got 4 last night.

going for it again tonight.

Moan the boozy COD, lol :beer:

stoney
23rd November 2009, 02:26 AM
well hope you guys are havein fun i will be back in a week to put you all in your place

zimbo
23rd November 2009, 12:59 PM
:moonie:

Ferengo
23rd November 2009, 02:25 PM
well hope you guys are havein fun i will be back in a week to put you all in your place

Maybe you'll be tea boy? :p:knife:

zimbo
24th November 2009, 10:25 AM
Man there are some right cheating bast***s playing on MW2, apparently some people are using a mouse and another hand held type controller or something and they are regularly betting 40+ kills to about 7-8 deaths per game... Its like chalk and cheese between that and the normal controllers, Cheating bast***s!!! :ragin:

Burple
24th November 2009, 01:09 PM
Modern Warfare 3 is on the way!!!

Clicky Linky!! (http://www.theonion.com/content/video/ultra_realistic_modern_warfare)

:hand::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

zimbo
24th November 2009, 02:04 PM

Clicky Linky!! (http://www.theonion.com/content/video/ultra_realistic_modern_warfare)

AndyP & Lenore
24th November 2009, 03:12 PM

Absolute class:laugh:. Loved the Shakiera/Jessica Biel discussion. And I must get that 17lb gun for the Wii.:thumbs up:

A.:D

zimbo
27th November 2009, 01:18 PM
Those two Co-op missions we did last night were brilliant Andy, need to do that again... :D was brilliant :yes nod:

Gismo
27th November 2009, 01:22 PM
Sorry couldn't join you last night, was on my way out, but, will be on tonight and i might even try the COD2 again :Whistle:

zimbo
27th November 2009, 01:25 PM
Sorry couldn't join you last night, was on my way out, but, will be on tonight and i might even try the COD2 again :Whistle:

:rolleyes: :thud:

stoney
2nd December 2009, 07:25 PM
:knife:ok i will be online 2 night after dinner so prob about an hour :knife:

you guys have to be nice to me as not played in 2 over weeks :shut up::rolleyes:

so i will prob be makin the tea :thud:

AndyP & Lenore
2nd December 2009, 11:54 PM
I can see now why Andy Murray's tennis lacks "focus" at times. He's spent too long strafing opponents. Hey, maybe we've ven played in a team with him and never even noticed.:laugh:

Telegraph clicky linky (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/tennis/andymurray/6699385/Andy-Murray-and-Kim-Sears-split-over-seven-hour-a-day-PlayStation-3-addiction.html)

Ferengo
4th December 2009, 10:37 AM
Nice one. Sarah has hinted at me sometimes that I may play a bit much.

This is one guy you don't want to play knives only with...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cudCajMNRM0

Awesome vid, watch the replay!!!:thud:

baptie
4th December 2009, 11:15 AM
no chance!!!!!!!

Gismo
4th December 2009, 12:06 PM
Stunning :knife: :lol:

Gismo
5th December 2009, 10:58 AM
New update required for COD4 - 2

zimbo
5th December 2009, 05:29 PM
New update required for COD4 - 2

Do you mean MW2? :rolleyes: :lol:

stoney
5th December 2009, 06:48 PM
where have u been all day ? me and gizmo have had a good few games

Gismo
5th December 2009, 07:16 PM
where have u been all day ? me and gizmo have had a good few gamesI'll be on again around 7.30pm for an all night session :knife:
Handset and headset fully charged and ready to go again :D

stoney
5th December 2009, 07:26 PM
My head set is on to charge controler is fine i will most likely join you

zimbo
8th December 2009, 11:43 AM
Me and my knife were on fire last night, especially that last private game!!! :knife: :knife: :knife: :lol:

Ferengo
8th December 2009, 05:58 PM
Me and my knife were on fire last night, especially that last private game!!! :knife: :knife: :knife: :lol:

Although my knife to you at the start of Sub base was brilliant, as was your semtex stuck to my back :knife:

I see Gismo has started using the cheating gun. Welcome to the club :thumbs up:.

AndyP & Lenore
8th December 2009, 08:37 PM
I see Gismo has started using the cheating gun. Welcome to the club :thumbs up:.

After I killed him with it about 4 times in a row last night, he realised resistance was futile and kitted himself with one:thumbs up:. Didn't do him any good mind you.:laugh:

Gismo
9th December 2009, 01:23 AM
After I killed him with it about 4 times in a row last night, he realised resistance was futile and kitted himself with one:thumbs up:. Didn't do him any good mind you.:laugh:

A.:DI seem to remember you were my first casualty with it :knife:

zimbo
9th December 2009, 10:23 AM
....as was your semtex stuck to my back :knife:

:lol: yeah that was awesome, never done it before so wanted to try it to see if it worked and unfortunately for you you were the 1st victim I came across after thinking about trying it :D

stoney
9th December 2009, 07:04 PM
me and zimbo where playing the 2 player last night was a brill :lol:

will be on as normal the night :thumbs up:

Ally S
10th December 2009, 09:59 PM
Doh, only managed to get 2 games in before my wife came back.

A brief guest appearance by Mojo but just as well he disapeared as he is pretty good. A killstreak of 27!

stoney
10th December 2009, 10:13 PM
good to see you online again i seen that mojo he got me a good one

good few game the night tho

zimbo
11th December 2009, 01:44 AM
Well I had the best kill I have ever had EVER lastnight, we were in map that we all hate with the cave right in the middle and the three entrances too it! anyway I was out and about looking to kill someone as we do AND I came across a camping sniper crouching behind a building so I got within distance of him and threw a Semtex grenade onto his back and I stood there and watched as he kind off shat himself got up and tried to run off not realizing that it was stuck to him and then watched him blow up, I've not laughed so much for a VERY long time.... :D

.....it was SO FUNNY

Gismo
11th December 2009, 01:53 AM
Nice one, i remember one kill against Ferengo in Ambush, the original COD, he was looking through a broken window where i was crouching on the other side, he didn't see me, i stood up and stabbed him :knife: :D

zimbo
13th December 2009, 02:42 PM
:lol: I did it again this time in SKIDROW boy was lying down at the end of the long corridor just before you go left to go outside to back of the map and I came from behind him and saw him camping with his gun ready and was about to shoot him but thought, f*ck it and put my semtex on his back and ran back out the door with his body blowing up behind me :D

Bwahahahahahahaaaaaa :clap: :laugh:

zimbo
15th December 2009, 12:39 PM
Where the hell was everyone last night??!! was sitting playing the game all night by myself hopeing someone would come on, but NOOOOOOOOOO!! :ragin:

Ally S
15th December 2009, 12:47 PM
Where the hell was everyone last night??!! was sitting playing the game all night by myself hopeing someone would come on, but NOOOOOOOOOO!! :ragin:

Everytime I try to join you the game is full

Ferengo
15th December 2009, 02:22 PM
Nice one, i remember one kill against Ferengo in Ambush, the original COD, he was looking through a broken window where i was crouching on the other side, he didn't see me, i stood up and stabbed him :knife: :D

I remember that one, it was on Andy's favourite map. I laughed my ass off to :laugh:

stoney
15th December 2009, 11:11 PM

i did not get back in from my mates till 10pm last night and then was out working late the night will hopfully be on 2 morow night :thumbs up:

stoney
16th December 2009, 06:50 PM
i will be on to night

Knox18
27th December 2009, 11:29 PM
whats all your gamer tags? im online now :)

on MW2

AndyP & Lenore
27th December 2009, 11:36 PM

on MW2

Chris, see the first post (http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?14971-Cod4-Thread&p=174404&viewfull=1#post174404)in this thread.

A.

Knox18
27th December 2009, 11:38 PM
ah spot on :)

zimbo
28th December 2009, 08:36 AM

on MW2

Chris you'll need to give us your gamer tag so we can add you as a friend on our lists... :D

stoney
28th December 2009, 10:05 AM
yep post ur user name and will add it to the list on front page i will be on shortly just got to pop to shop frist

zimbo
29th December 2009, 06:06 PM
The boss should be back soon as well :D ...to get an ass whopping :moonie:

Gismo
29th December 2009, 07:52 PM
The boss should be back soon as well :D ...to get an ass whopping :moonie:Don't count on it, am delaying my return to the UK to apply for my USA Visa in Baku :thumbs up:

Knox18
30th December 2009, 01:25 AM
its c-knox18 :) im a nooooooob :P

AndyP & Lenore
30th December 2009, 01:27 AM

Added you tonight.:thumbs up:

A.

stoney
30th December 2009, 10:38 AM
im going on just now for a while

so who is going to join in for the last game of 2009 shall we say about 7pm ish MW2 !!!!

zimbo
30th December 2009, 11:00 AM
Well you know i'll be there... :D

Livi
31st December 2009, 12:00 PM

Chris thanks for the add, will no manage a stable connection playing online as my internet cuts off every 10 mins! :(

Virgin media are being a total pain in the ass saying its not there fault!

stoney
1st January 2010, 12:33 PM
Chris thanks for the add, will no manage a stable connection playing online as my internet cuts off every 10 mins! :(

Virgin media are being a total pain in the ass saying its not there fault!

strange i am with virgin and have no prob at all are u doing it wireless of hard wired ???

baptie
3rd January 2010, 01:38 AM
ben getting annoyed with MW2, how good some folk are, check this dude out.........annoying

-HHO54B5gm4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HHO54B5gm4

Gismo
3rd January 2010, 05:43 AM
ben getting annoyed with MW2, how good some folk are, check this dude out.........annoyingCan't see youtube vids at work, but, i find MW2 irritating due to the amount of campers, folks who simply hide out and wait for the likes of me to come walking past

Edit: Ok, watched it now, thing is that guy isn't that good, just shows you him coming accross folks, anyone can do what he's doing

zimbo
3rd January 2010, 04:25 PM
ben getting annoyed with MW2, how good some folk are, check this dude out.........annoying

This is what I think about that guy and his video :moonie: :moonie: :moonie:

He appears to have a thing for :moonie: as well by the looks of it...

baptie
3rd January 2010, 08:05 PM
Never said it was skills......just annoying.
If its skills you want just look for a NMS clan tag :thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
3rd January 2010, 08:51 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HHO54B5gm4

As Gareth said in The Office.... "C o c k !"

A.

Gismo
4th January 2010, 04:12 AM
Never said it was skills......just annoying.
If its skills you want just look for a NMS clan tag :thumbs up:Agreed, annoying, i'd certainly hunt him down if i was playing against him and i watched him doing that crap on the kill cam :knife:

zimbo
6th January 2010, 11:27 AM
I was croutched down next to a container on 'De-rail' and saw the barrell of a sniper rifle sticking out above me and saw that it was'nt any of my team mates and so was probably the guy that i was running away from and trying to hide from so quietly stood up, got a semtex grenade and threw it onto the side of his head and then backed of and watched him blow up.... :D :laugh:

I absolutely LOVE finding campers/snipers and either :knife: or sticking semtex onto them, its brilliant :thumbs up:

Gismo
6th January 2010, 11:45 AM
I'll be home soon, should have been tomorrow, but, visa interview on Monday here in Baku and then home next wednesday :knife:

Knox18
6th January 2010, 12:56 PM
i doubt my current "dial up" will let me online so it might be some time before im back on to kick zimbo's @ss

Gismo
6th January 2010, 01:02 PM
i doubt my current "dial up" will let me online so it might be some time before im back on to kick zimbo's @ssEven with lag Zimbo will be making the tea :lol:

zimbo
6th January 2010, 01:20 PM
i doubt my current "dial up" will let me online so it might be some time before im back on to kick zimbo's @ss

Even with lag Zimbo will be making the tea :lol:

LOL you guys are SOOOO FUNNNYYYYY... ....NOT!!!

it's not easy playing against campers, besides i'm getting on and my reaction times are a little slow maybe...

stoney
6th January 2010, 02:10 PM
I know mr knox is very good for a noob Zimbo still makin the tea

All we need now is Gordy to come on and Zimbo will still be makin the tea
mine is 2 shugar and a wee drop of milk :-)

zimbo
6th January 2010, 06:09 PM
I know mr knox is very good for a noob Zimbo still makin the tea

All we need now is Gordy to come on and Zimbo will still be makin the tea
mine is 2 shugar and a wee drop of milk :-)

Knox18
6th January 2010, 06:17 PM
there has been reports of my dial up connection producing just over 1mb download now! so i may be on tonight :)

zimbo
6th January 2010, 06:22 PM
I'll be there as usual with the kettle on permanently just in case... :D hopefully be few more people on so we can get private games which in my opinion in MW2 are best things to do.

stoney
6th January 2010, 06:27 PM
i will be on as well about 7/730ish

zimbo
6th January 2010, 06:32 PM
i'll be on soonish...

Knox18
6th January 2010, 06:54 PM
I'll be there as usual with the kettle on permanently just in case... :D hopefully be few more people on so we can get private games which in my opinion in MW2 are best things to do.

just milk in my tea please :)

Livi
6th January 2010, 09:30 PM
just idling about to see if anyone is coming on the now? no sure what the usual times are

some may have an add from me and im also a n00b to playing online with this type of game

Livi
6th January 2010, 10:50 PM
good times!!

sorry my battery on my headset has died :'(

charging up for next time

Knox18
6th January 2010, 10:52 PM
my isp is playing up again, another hr or so of arguing with the dude on the phone

Livi
6th January 2010, 10:56 PM
i was the same last week, until i bought a new router and seemed to resolve the problem - so no more being on the net for 10 mins to then reset it and do another 10 mins

whats the excuse your getting?

Gismo
7th January 2010, 05:31 AM
As David says, buy a dedicated gaming router, i often had problems with a "standard" one, it would simply hang when trying to sign into games, but, since i bought the gaming one i reckon i've had to reset it twice in 18 months, it's always on and never gives me any trouble

stoney
7th January 2010, 08:23 AM
good times!!

sorry my battery on my headset has died :'(

charging up for next time

no prob we had a few good games last night we will have to get a proper team match going
defo prefer privit games on MW2 tho

Livi
7th January 2010, 09:50 AM
As David says, buy a dedicated gaming router, i often had problems with a "standard" one, it would simply hang when trying to sign into games, but, since i bought the gaming one i reckon i've had to reset it twice in 18 months, it's always on and never gives me any trouble

Well.... i seen an ad in the paper for PC World and they were doing the Belkin MIMO G+ Router for £27.00!

its suitable for gaming so i guess it kinda helped aswell with the strength of the router.

Knox18
7th January 2010, 10:19 AM
phoned AOL and they said it takes time to increase the new line, i was like eh its not a new line nothings changed, apart from i used to get 6mb DL and now its next to feck all!

AndyP & Lenore
7th January 2010, 11:12 AM

What router did you buy? Never heard of dedicated gaming routers.:confused:

A.

Gismo
7th January 2010, 11:33 AM
What router did you buy? Never heard of dedicated gaming routers.:confused:

A.Pretty sure it's a Belkin, bought from PC World, can't remember what letter designated it as a wireless gaming router now, but, i can advise when i get home next week

zimbo
7th January 2010, 11:43 AM
no prob we had a few good games last night we will have to get a proper team match going

What Rob is trying to say without saying it out loud is that he won a fair few games last night, but was beaten quit a few more times by T-boy because t-boy was on fire last night for a change... :D

It doesnt happen often but it can and does happen once in a blue moon!! :thumbs up:

...defo prefer privit games on MW2 tho

I agree with Rob, I also much prefer playing private games in MW2 than regular online matches. :yes nod:

Livi
7th January 2010, 12:29 PM
Andy,

I think Alan will have the same as me from PC world.

I got this for £27.00 out the sales

http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Product_Id=272220

Livi
7th January 2010, 12:31 PM
I agree with Rob, I also much prefer playing private games in MW2 than regular online matches. :yes nod:

Well... i quite enjoyed the private game over just online as you know who your playing with and its better banter

zimbo
7th January 2010, 02:03 PM
Well... i quite enjoyed the private game over just online as you know who your playing with and its better banter

Exactly... :yes nod:

stoney
7th January 2010, 03:51 PM

the only prob is dose not bulid up ur profile point to get guns ect ect

stoney
7th January 2010, 03:52 PM
What Rob is trying to say without saying it out loud is that he won a fair few games last night, but was beaten quit a few more times by T-boy because t-boy was on fire last night for a change... :D

It doesnt happen often but it can and does happen once in a blue moon!! :thumbs up:

you only won 3 games out of about 12 tho :yes nod::lol:

dark knight
7th January 2010, 05:48 PM
My user name is Rocks1 on the ps3 network if anyone wants an add or a game sometime

AndyP & Lenore
7th January 2010, 07:42 PM
Will be on in about 10 mins.:D

A. :D

Livi
7th January 2010, 07:43 PM
just away on the now :)

stoney
9th January 2010, 07:37 PM
i will be on shortly

Livi
9th January 2010, 07:38 PM
Me, Knox and Dark Knight are on the now

stoney
9th January 2010, 07:41 PM
give me 10 mins or so and will be there

Livi
9th January 2010, 10:59 PM
top banter the night guys! these 'challenges' we set ourself are quite fun and a good laugh!

Need more people to have a right hoot!

stoney
10th January 2010, 09:47 AM
top banter the night guys! these 'challenges' we set ourself are quite fun and a good laugh!

Need more people to have a right hoot!

lol yep we startted that in cod4 it fun and makes it fair most of the time

am going onlne now BTW

zimbo
10th January 2010, 03:21 PM
Wait till Gismo gets back and sees all the campers in here now!!! :Whistle: its just unbelievable so it is.... :thud:

Livi
10th January 2010, 03:29 PM
Wait till Gismo gets back and sees all the campers in here now!!! :Whistle: its just unbelievable so it is.... :thud:

to be the best sniper, you need to hide!

well... thats what i keep telling myself anyways, but i think ill stick to riot shields and shotguns

Gismo
10th January 2010, 03:31 PM
Wait till Gismo gets back and sees all the campers in here now!!! :Whistle: its just unbelievable so it is.... :thud:My knife will seek them out.................eventually :ragin:

stoney
10th January 2010, 03:34 PM
thats with you beeing one of them as well zimbo lol

it david and mr knock that are the main campers

and dark knight seems to be one as well altho only played about 3 games with him

dark knight
10th January 2010, 04:23 PM
I'm no more a camper than the rest of the guys i played with this morning everyone was doing it, to be fair i respawned pretty near some of you guys and people thought i was camping for some reason

stoney
10th January 2010, 04:40 PM
I'm no more a camper than the rest of the guys i played with this morning everyone was doing it, to be fair i respawned pretty near some of you guys and people thought i was camping for some reason

every one is a camper :lol: you where campin in hight rise up the top shelf :hand:

Livi
10th January 2010, 04:41 PM
My knife will seek them out.................eventually :ragin:

you aint seen my knifing skills!

stoney
10th January 2010, 04:45 PM
you aint seen my knifing skills!

no but i have :lol: gizmo no need to worry :lol:

Livi
10th January 2010, 04:47 PM
no but i have :lol: gizmo no need to worry :lol:

wasn't me shouting "gah you muthertrucker" down the mic! :lol:

yes yes... i pressed the wrong button and tried to knife you from the bottom of the stairs when you were at the top hahahahaha

but the cage match was top notch knifing!

stoney
10th January 2010, 04:54 PM
now now yes i was shouting rude words at you when you knifed me but i soon got u back

it geting good now there are a good few of us online some of the privet games are good

Knox18
10th January 2010, 06:09 PM
theres a difference between camping and standing to the side and waiting for you coming :P

Livi
10th January 2010, 07:50 PM
heading on the now if anyone is wanting a game :D

baptie
10th January 2010, 11:56 PM
I thought I was doing well, played online for 9hrs+
Then I looked up the list at Stoney.........2days!!!

Now thats dedication!

Livi
11th January 2010, 12:09 AM
I thought I was doing well, played online for 9hrs+!

Square eyes!

stoney
11th January 2010, 09:47 AM
I thought I was doing well, played online for 9hrs+
Then I looked up the list at Stoney.........2days!!!

Now thats dedication!

should take a look at zimbos then he will be more than me :lol:

Gismo
11th January 2010, 10:45 AM
I usually average around 3 hours a day when i'm home, speaking of which, i'll be home on wednesday :thumbs up:

zimbo
11th January 2010, 01:13 PM
I usually average around 3 hours a day when i'm home, speaking of which, i'll be home on wednesday :thumbs up:

Well I'll go and sharpen the blade on my knife then.... just to give you 1st hand experience of my knifeing skills :D:knife: I mean everyone else has experienced them and I wouldn't want you to feel left out now...

Gismo
11th January 2010, 01:29 PM
Well I'll go and sharpen the blade on my knife then.... just to give you 1st hand experience of my knifeing skills :D:knife: I mean everyone else has experienced them and I wouldn't want you to feel left out now...Only chance you got of knifing me is when i'm sitting down drinking the cup of tea you just made me :lol:

zimbo
11th January 2010, 02:52 PM
Only chance you got of knifing me is when i'm sitting down drinking the cup of tea you just made me :lol:

Well thats not what MrP or MrFerengo would say... :lol:

(to be really honest, I am actually getting a really fed up with this game, apart from the PRIVATE MATCHES and think I might be going back to playing the old game... :yes nod:)

stoney
11th January 2010, 03:10 PM

(to be really honest, I am actually getting a really fed up with this game, apart from the PRIVATE MATCHES and think I might be going back to playing the old game... :yes nod:)

yes and no i like the maps just to meny campers but hqay how its geting better now geting to know the maps

Ferengo
11th January 2010, 05:32 PM

It's not the knife that bothers me so much it the beeping from the semtex that you stick to our backs. As soon as you hear that, that's it, you know you're done for.

Livi
11th January 2010, 05:42 PM
Time for the night boys?

dark knight
12th January 2010, 11:17 AM
Sorry had to leave last nite, My girlfriend made t and I had to switch it off. I'll b on 2nite around 5ish if anybody's on

Knox18
12th January 2010, 01:21 PM
throwing knives ftw :P

Livi
12th January 2010, 01:28 PM
throwing knives ftw :P

Death streaks in a row FTW

zimbo
12th January 2010, 01:32 PM
I've tried using throwing knives but have NEVER even hit anyone far less killed them with one... :argh:

baptie
12th January 2010, 01:45 PM
I've tried using throwing knives but have NEVER even hit anyone far less killed them with one

Snap

You watch the kill replay and you see the throwing knife whizzing past then they shoot you......not a good look.
I gave the riot shield a bash on sat night, Don't think I have died as much in my life. Needs perfecting me thinks.

Livi
12th January 2010, 02:35 PM
I gave the riot shield a bash on sat night, Don't think I have died as much in my life. Needs perfecting me thinks.

We have banter with riot shield only match, top laugh, but lets you practice using them.

Knox18
12th January 2010, 04:03 PM
Death streaks in a row FTW

it was only in our matches where it doesnt affect any of your online stuff :) its a good laugh and you lots reactions were funny!

Livi
12th January 2010, 04:15 PM
it was only in our matches where it doesnt affect any of your online stuff :) its a good laugh and you lots reactions were funny!

Me and Stoney thought the game was laggy hahaha

seen the deathview and wondered how you got across the wall so quick

stoney
13th January 2010, 04:13 PM
hee hee well i will be online about 7 ish 2night my knife is sharpend just for gizmo

Ferengo
14th January 2010, 02:17 PM
Well I'll be on tonight from about 7.30 to 8.30 then 9 onwards. You'll be glad to know Rory is away out tonight but his brother Adam is itching to play us (Don't worry he's about as good as Zimbo :p).

Knox18
14th January 2010, 05:03 PM
Well I'll be on tonight from about 7.30 to 8.30 then 9 onwards. You'll be glad to know Rory is away out tonight but his brother Adam is itching to play us (Don't worry he's about as good as Zimbo :p).

assistant tea boy then?

stoney
14th January 2010, 05:09 PM

thats fine bye me there may well be one of my mates joining in called gary and also gav if he is on

assistant tea boy then?:lol:

zimbo
15th January 2010, 11:34 AM

assistant tea boy then?

thats fine bye me there may well be one of my mates joining in called gary and also gav if he is on

:lol:

:moonie::moonie::moonie:

stoney
17th January 2010, 05:26 PM
ok guys i am seting up a team match a NMS vrs FIRST DIRECT this is planed thursday 28th jan

so i need name of who is going to be on and wants to play so i can make it a fair game

1 BOB_STONE
2 Zimbo777
3 david form jc
4 andy p
5 baptie
6 ferengo

AndyP & Lenore
17th January 2010, 05:47 PM
Stick me down for this Rob. I'm usually on on a Thursday.:thumbs up:

Oh, and why First Direct? What did they ever do to you?:D

Livi
17th January 2010, 06:23 PM
Stoney,

Same applies, if you need a name put mine down :D

AndyP & Lenore
17th January 2010, 09:01 PM
I'm on now if anyone is interested.

A.

baptie
17th January 2010, 10:57 PM
if you are short a man, I am up for it.

stoney
17th January 2010, 11:44 PM
Stick me down for this Rob. I'm usually on on a Thursday.:thumbs up:

Oh, and why First Direct? What did they ever do to you?:D

mo prob and it boys from christines work I play with some times gav 85 jumps in with us

Stoney,

Same applies, if you need a name put mine down :D

if you are short a man, I am up for it.

well it no been men short if u want to play then brill so at the mo there are 5 of us I will find out how meny of them there will be and I will post up

Sorry I missed ur text andy was out for my dinner

AndyP & Lenore
17th January 2010, 11:47 PM
Sorry I missed ur text andy was out for my dinner

No bother mate.

Had a good few games on just on my own. Had a blast, actually:yes nod:. Regularly getting top or second top score. Got two promotions tonight too, 'cos I was on fire. lol.

A.:thumbs up:

stoney
18th January 2010, 09:39 AM
No bother mate.

Had a good few games on just on my own. Had a blast, actually:yes nod:. Regularly getting top or second top score. Got two promotions tonight too, 'cos I was on fire. lol.

A.:thumbs up:

only 2 i went up about 4 yesterday lol i did win a game with 30 kills to 9 deaths tho

baptie
18th January 2010, 11:00 AM
30 kills to 9 deaths tho

Jesus - I am certainly doing something wrong.
I get 15kills and 10 deaths and think I am on fire!

zimbo
18th January 2010, 11:11 AM
It can happen anytime and anyplace one minute your playing brilliantly and getting loadfs of kills then the next your getting your ass whipped!! I know coz it happens to me a lot, the majority of the time its my ass getting handed to me :rolleyes:

It is a good feeling when you have a good/great game, and it does help when you can get into a good team thats playing. I had that yesterday afternoon when i was on by myself after Rob left and I got into a good squad and quit a lot of good games, the best being 29 kills and 7 deaths (top of the list) then shortly after that the squad started disappearing and my normal games resumed!! :D

I have read on other forums I visit that games like DOMINATION etc are the ones where you can get the big scores and end up with the nuke if your so inclined to go for that!! (which im not, see no point in this at all) but then on the other hand it also means if your not a good player you'll get an ass whooping... :frown:

Ferengo
18th January 2010, 11:22 AM
ok guys i am seting up a team match a NMS vrs FIRST DIRECT this is planed thursday 28th jan

so i need name of who is going to be on and wants to play so i can make it a fair game

1 BOB_STONE
2 Zimbo777
3 david form jc
4 andy p
5 baptie
6??

Count me in if that's cool?

zimbo
18th January 2010, 01:13 PM

1 BOB_STONE
2 Zimbo777
3 david form jc
4 andy p
5 baptie
6??

Wait a second, I dont mind making the tea for 2 or maybe 3 people, BUT 12!!! thats taking the piss... :rolleyes:

Knox18
18th January 2010, 03:19 PM
i should be on tonight, i was down south all weekend! :)

stoney
18th January 2010, 06:24 PM
Jesus - I am certainly doing something wrong.
I get 15kills and 10 deaths and think I am on fire!

was a lucky game some time you just get a roll on and some times it just dose not work

stoney
18th January 2010, 06:25 PM
Count me in if that's cool?

thats fine bud list is now closed due to numbers as there is only going to be 6 of them

sorry guys

baptie
18th January 2010, 08:51 PM
give Ferengo my spot, by his scores he is a better player than me.
Might give you the edge.

Ferengo
18th January 2010, 11:02 PM
Might give you the edge.

Shouldn't need to do that. He said there was 6 of them and there is now 6 of us including me (According to the list). :smilewinkgrin: Plus I wouldn't want to take anyones spot that was there first.

RobRoy13
19th January 2010, 12:15 AM
Alot of PS3 players on here eh boo lol,love my box like and ill be up for a game sometime,gamertag is xROB ROYx13 ill add people from list also. Any Fifa players on here?

stoney
19th January 2010, 08:13 AM
Might give you the edge.

you are on the team as is every one elce that put there name down just put a cap on 6 the now cos think they are finding it hard to get players

baptie
19th January 2010, 08:16 AM
do fine.

Was on last night for two hours practicing my knife skills!

stoney
19th January 2010, 08:39 AM
do fine.

Was on last night for two hours practicing my knife skills!

:thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
19th January 2010, 09:44 AM
you are on the team as is every one elce that put there name down just put a cap on 6 the now cos think they are finding it hard to get players

Should make them easier to beat then. Lol

Seriously though, we should plan a strategy for this, deploying our resources in the most effective way possible to maximise impact on the enemy. For example, strategically placing the top camper to illiminate as many of the enemy as possible. Zimbo just go wherever you think you'll be most effective mate. You're the pro camper these days. :laugh:

zimbo
19th January 2010, 10:03 AM
...think they are finding it hard to get players

Thats there excuse, it's just coz they've heard how good our squad is thats all!! :D

Should make them easier to beat then. Lol

Seriously though, we should plan a strategy for this, deploying our resources in the most effective way possible to maximise impact on the enemy. For example, strategically placing the top camper to illiminate as many of the enemy as possible. Zimbo just go wherever you think you'll be most effective mate. You're the pro camper these days. :laugh:

This is ESPECIALLY for you :moonie: :laugh:
But seriously, Andy is right we need to get our strategy sorted out as in NO running off on your own and gunning, prob be best to stick in little groups etc and if you get killed then run round till you find a team mate to go round with and so on?? :yes nod:

Ferengo
19th January 2010, 10:09 AM
Thats there excuse, it's just coz they've heard how good our squad is thats all!! :D

This is ESPECIALLY for you :moonie: :laugh:
But seriously, Andy is right we need to get our strategy sorted out as in NO running off on your own and gunning, prob be best to stick in little groups etc and if you get killed then run round till you find a team mate to go round with and so on?? :yes nod:

Andy and Zimbo both have good points. I think it may also pay to have classes worked out. I'm happy to lay the clymores and shot stuff outta the sky. On the bigger open maps I'll even go to sniper if no-one else want's to, just need to get a decent scope for it.

Gismo
19th January 2010, 02:00 PM
What's wrong with the all out Rambo approach :yawn: ;)
I'd have put my name down, but, that's the day i get back from the USA and am meant to be out at night.
Sounds like a great night though and hopefully i can join in on other games :thumbs up:

Currently have bought the TV's here in the USA and am eagerly awaiting the internet to be installed and then the PS3 will be linked up and hopefully my account will transfer over :computer:
I'd hate to have to go through all the rankings again for both of the COD4 games :argh:

stoney
19th January 2010, 04:57 PM
Andy and Zimbo both have good points. I think it may also pay to have classes worked out. I'm happy to lay the clymores and shot stuff outta the sky. On the bigger open maps I'll even go to sniper if no-one else want's to, just need to get a decent scope for it.

well i say on thursday night we have a chat about it and some practice at working as a teem if we work in 2 teams of 3 then we can cover each other

zimbo
20th January 2010, 12:57 PM
**WARNING** Just read on another forum that on the XBOX there appears to be another hack or something where some guys who are high prestiged hackers(obviously) play other people and once the game is finished your ranking no matter what it is is returned to rank #1 on which ever prestige level your on, so for example take me I'm Prestige 1 level 69 and if I played these scum bags without realizing at the end of the game my level would be back to Prestige 1 BUT level 1 (instead of 69).

I dont know if it is happening on PS3 or not tho. Some people are saying that the PS3 cannot be hacked because of it's Blu-ray system (Blu-ray cant be hacked or something along those lines...)

This game is just getting worse and worse :ragin:

baptie
20th January 2010, 01:54 PM
take me I'm Prestige 1 level 69

Some people....blow their own trumpet! :smilewinkgrin:

Im am struggling at 27!

Livi
20th January 2010, 01:59 PM
On the bigger open maps I'll even go to sniper if no-one else want's to, just need to get a decent scope for it.

Dont be stealing my best class!!

Ferengo
20th January 2010, 05:35 PM
**WARNING** Just read on another forum that on the XBOX there appears to be another hack or something where some guys who are high prestiged hackers(obviously) play other people and once the game is finished your ranking no matter what it is is returned to rank #1 on which ever prestige level your on, so for example take me I'm Prestige 1 level 69 and if I played these scum bags without realizing at the end of the game my level would be back to Prestige 1 BUT level 1 (instead of 69).

I dont know if it is happening on PS3 or not tho. Some people are saying that the PS3 cannot be hacked because of it's Blu-ray system (Blu-ray cant be hacked or something along those lines...)

This game is just getting worse and worse :ragin:

I read that to. It deosn't actually say the disc was hacked more that it was an exploit, plus the 360 uses standard DVDs not Blu-ray. Blu-ray discs are very hackable though. My work did a test on them and there was no problem copying them (I may add it wasn't me and they only tested it as they wanted to start selling blu-ray recordable discs).

Thing is though, the guy mentions that they just let him kill them. If someone were doing this then I'd jump out straight away as if you do all points are rendered invalid. Plus no-one has yet mentioned this on the PS3, but then again there was that whole flying mod due to a save hack.

stoney
20th January 2010, 05:47 PM
just a bunch of ceats is what i say will be on later

Gismo
21st January 2010, 01:52 PM
I get the internet installed in my USA house on Saturday, PS3, headset and telly already purchased :thumbs up:
Both COD4 games bought, fingers crossed my username will be ok over here

baptie
21st January 2010, 01:56 PM
whats the best time for being online?

Gismo
21st January 2010, 02:11 PM
whats the best time for being online?For me?? well, the normal timings is generally 7pm UK time so that would be 1pm my time, however, not sure what time i'll be connected, but, i'll post up that everything works

zimbo
21st January 2010, 02:16 PM
:laugh::laugh::laugh: you crack me up gismo so you do... :lol:

baptie
22nd January 2010, 12:11 AM
Top few games the night, great laugh. :yes nod:
Think headset is on the shopping list........and a sleeping bag and tent to join the NMS Camping Club! :frown:

stoney
22nd January 2010, 08:58 AM
good fun last night and you defo need a head set gizmo will be good to see u online from the good old usa we can wind u up a bit as we do with most the yanks

Gismo
24th January 2010, 01:34 PM
good fun last night and you defo need a head set gizmo will be good to see u online from the good old usa we can wind u up a bit as we do with most the yanksOk, finally got sorted, but...............................i'm not allowed to transfer my UK account to the US :ragin: so, first page updated with my new USA account username, please add me as a friend:-
Gismo_USA
Go easy on me, i'm a newbie :lol:

stoney
24th January 2010, 01:43 PM
Ok, finally got sorted, but...............................i'm not allowed to transfer my UK account to the US :ragin: so, first page updated with my new USA account username, please add me as a friend:-
Gismo_USA
Go easy on me, i'm a newbie :lol:

that user name dos not work i have just tryed to add you and it says its not regesterd

zimbo
24th January 2010, 05:05 PM
...please add me as a friend:-
Gismo_USA

:moonie: :laugh:

that user name dos not work i have just tryed to add you and it says its not regesterd

:rolleyes: even PSN must be thinking one Gismo is enough never mind two!! :lol:

baptie
24th January 2010, 09:14 PM
Bloody Foreigners...........

Gismo
25th January 2010, 03:15 AM
that user name dos not work i have just tryed to add you and it says its not regesterdOh yes it does :lol:

Gismo
25th January 2010, 03:17 PM
All going well i should be on today (tonight for you guys) at 7pm ish :thumbs up:
I've reached the massive xp of about 7 now :lol:

zimbo
26th January 2010, 11:58 AM
This was a great last game lastnight :clap: and I WON and I GOT the winning kill for our team to win 7500 to 7400 woo hoo and I beat the camper and poor boss was not habing a good game by the looks of it either... :frown:

Below are just some of my other accomplishments which I thought were worthy of posting :yes nod:

baptie
26th January 2010, 01:51 PM
25 kills & 8 deaths is nuts.
I was chuffed with 18 kills and 6 deaths.

Got my XP to 32, getting in about 1hr a night.

Got my first C130 last night

zimbo
26th January 2010, 02:19 PM
Got my first C130 last night

:cool: I remember when I got my first few AC130s it took a couple before I realised you could change the gun on it... :laugh: what a numpty... :rolleyes:

Knox18
26th January 2010, 05:03 PM
not team deathmatch, but free for all

25 for 5 :p

zimbo
27th January 2010, 01:13 AM
Well done Chris :clap:

Ferengo
27th January 2010, 11:36 AM
:cool: I remember when I got my first few AC130s it took a couple before I realised you could change the gun on it... :laugh: what a numpty... :rolleyes:

You can change to gun on the AC30? How do you do that? asks numpty number 2 :confused:

zimbo
27th January 2010, 12:17 PM
You can change to gun on the AC30? How do you do that? asks numpty number 2 :confused:

Well for starters its an AC130, and if I remember correctly if you look at the bottom right of your screen their are two button options one for changing the gun/weapon and the other is for changing to ifra red or something... :thumbs up: hope this helps you numpty 2

AndyP & Lenore
27th January 2010, 01:24 PM
Numpty 2 1/2 here.... I knew you could change the gun, but didn't know you could switch from infra red to visible.:blush:

baptie
27th January 2010, 01:54 PM
I thought it was a C130 Hercules.........Only had it once, had harrier attacks mostly.
Need to see if I can get another and swap guns n sight.

Sticky semtexed two folk last night, great seeing them run about like headless chickens in an attempt to shake it!

AndyP & Lenore
27th January 2010, 09:21 PM
Sticky semtexed two folk last night, great seeing them run about like headless chickens in an attempt to shake it!

Zimbo does this to me when we're playing.:ragin:

It's not big.:hand:

It's not clever.:hand:

Although I admit it's quite funny.:laugh:

baptie
27th January 2010, 10:33 PM
just got booted off, Big Brother takes priority on the big telly......no me .......honest.

Ferengo the claymore master or was it nugget baptie that walked into three!!! :ragin:

Knox18
27th January 2010, 11:13 PM
i got gismo with an obsolutely sweeeet throwing knife kill on Rust haha!

zimbo
28th January 2010, 12:09 PM
Sorry I was'nt on lastnight guys, was out seeing a certain other little member on here and got a nice little Red R56 JCW S model from him for my birthday :thumbs up: (Awesome!!!) but I will be on tonight and I will make up for lastnight... So watch out!!

Oh hang on, is that thing still happening tonight Bob? If so we will need to come on early to sort out our plans of attack...

Gismo
28th January 2010, 12:12 PM
i got gismo with an obsolutely sweeeet throwing knife kill on Rust haha!Aye, you were actually cheating cause we were using standard knives only :ragin:

zimbo
28th January 2010, 12:16 PM
Aye, you were actually cheating cause we were using standard knives only :ragin:

:laugh: this seems to be a familiar story... Mr Knox!!!

are we going to be seeing you on tonight boss?

Gismo
28th January 2010, 12:41 PM
are we going to be seeing you on tonight boss?I'll be out playing pool, but, you guys have your match up tonight????

zimbo
28th January 2010, 01:41 PM
I'll be out playing pool, but, you guys have your match up tonight????

You back in the UK?

stoney
28th January 2010, 01:48 PM
yep match should still be on the other boy wont be on till bout 9 30 ish tho so plenty of time to get practice in

Gismo
28th January 2010, 01:52 PM
You back in the UK?Yes :thumbs up:

Gismo
28th January 2010, 06:43 PM
I'm online now and will be tonight, not going to the pool

stoney
28th January 2010, 07:18 PM
i will be on back of 7 teem games will be back of 8 ish and you can join in as well gizmo if you want

zimbo
29th January 2010, 12:19 AM
Well I'm no playing against those boys(campers) AGAIN!!! :ragin::hand: :moonie:

stoney
29th January 2010, 09:22 AM
Well I'm no playing against those boys(campers) AGAIN!!! :ragin::hand: :moonie:

tell me about it but we did get humped to say the least

Gismo
29th January 2010, 11:10 AM
Not so sure they camped all that much, i viewed a good few kill cams and mostly i was killed from open positions.
Their sniper chappie hid pretty well though.
But, if you remember, our forum discussion centred on tactics and having a sniper in the group

stoney
29th January 2010, 11:15 AM
i do think we mabie should have done some tattics
there sniper was good as well
they had there kill streaks all tatical as well i think if we had prepered a bit more than we would have had more chance

Ferengo
29th January 2010, 09:24 PM
Agree. We should have thought more about what we were going to do. If we ever play against another team or god forbid them again, then I'm happy to be sniper. Been doing it a bit more and I'm a lot better now I got the thermal scope.

Gismo
29th January 2010, 10:39 PM
Couldn't join any invites tonight, gutted :sad:

baptie
29th January 2010, 10:50 PM
uldn't join any invites tonight, gutted

Wouldn't worry about it Alan, Bob was to handy with the predators!

Got an update the night and kept getting booted after 3secs of online play

stoney
29th January 2010, 11:08 PM
Wouldn't worry about it Alan, Bob was to handy with the predators!

Got an update the night and kept getting booted after 3secs of online play

hee hee good few games the night i dont know what the score is with geting you to join gismo

baptie
1st February 2010, 10:46 PM
c6b6_N0v-kI

AndyP & Lenore
1st February 2010, 10:59 PM
LOL. 'Mon the cheatin' gun!:clap::clap:

Gismo
2nd February 2010, 12:15 AM

A.:DBrilliant start :lol:

zimbo
2nd February 2010, 11:34 AM

:moonie: fecking cheating guns....

Brilliant start :lol:

You defector, next you'll be camping!!! :thud:

...fecking cheating guns :ragin:

stoney
2nd February 2010, 11:50 AM
thats some shot mind you a lucky one i would think

Knox18
4th February 2010, 10:43 PM
that was funny earlier, that scottish chick shouting and swearing at everyone with her wee squeaky voice :D

Ally S
5th February 2010, 02:30 PM
that was funny earlier, that scottish chick shouting and swearing at everyone with her wee squeaky voice :D

Yeah that was funny
Who were those extra players in the game anyway? (except Mancmatt who i know).

AndyP & Lenore
5th February 2010, 06:09 PM
I'll be on tonight from 6.30 ish to 8.30 ish.

A.

zimbo
5th February 2010, 07:40 PM

Yeah she was even worse than me at it... Must have the mic set up on one of those weird voice things.
I thought she was one of your squad Chris? coz she came in when you invited your guys on!! :D

Knox18
6th February 2010, 04:07 AM
Yeah that was funny
Who were those extra players in the game anyway? (except Mancmatt who i know).

Yeah she was even worse than me at it... Must have the mic set up on one of those weird voice things.
I thought she was one of your squad Chris? coz she came in when you invited your guys on!! :D

i forgot i added her ages ago actually, she was the same before and i thought it was too good to not let anyone else hear her pish lol

only person i invited other than that was "doogzthealmighty" aka Doogz on here

doogz__
8th February 2010, 11:51 AM
Ola!

Had a couple of decent games with you [NMS] guys! Living out in the stick though, our internet connection is guff, so i can only play when Laura's not online on a computer :(

Ferengo
9th February 2010, 01:52 PM
Well I went online last night and not one person in my friends list was on.

Might not get on for a couple of days depeneding on how my drive swap goes. Gismo, do you not mention a while ago about upgrading your hard drive on the PS3? If so, did you do it and how easy was it?

Thinking on adding my 160GB from my Macbook pro as it's now going spare since I upgraded and it's a shame to waste 160GB of space not that I'll use it.

Ferengo
9th February 2010, 01:53 PM
Oh and that pepsi girl from the other night was awesome. I haven't laughed like that in ages. I had to add her to my friends list cause it was so funny. You're right Zimbo she is worse than you and by a long shot too. :p

Gismo
9th February 2010, 03:06 PM
Gismo, do you not mention a while ago about upgrading your hard drive on the PS3? If so, did you do it and how easy was it?

Thinking on adding my 160GB from my Macbook pro as it's now going spare since I upgraded and it's a shame to waste 160GB of space not that I'll use it.Not sure if the file structure of a mac hard drive will work, it needs to be the right kind, open the side plate and have a look, mind and turn the console off first

Knox18
9th February 2010, 04:09 PM
some screenies from last night :smilewinkgrin:

Gismo
9th February 2010, 04:16 PM
some screenies from last night :smilewinkgrin:Camper :lol:

Ferengo
11th February 2010, 09:19 AM
Not sure if the file structure of a mac hard drive will work, it needs to be the right kind, open the side plate and have a look, mind and turn the console off first

Got it to work. Mac hard drive is the same type as the ps3, plus the ps3 OS is stored in the memory and not the hard drive so when it boots up it will automatically format the drive to ps3 so no-one needs to worry about pre-formatting the drive . I read it will also format an already formatted ps3 if it was in a different ps3 to stop people copying drives.

Anyway, it's very easy to just takes a while backing up. :hand:

AndyP & Lenore
11th February 2010, 11:07 AM
some screenies from last night :smilewinkgrin:

Camper :lol:

25 kills / 6 deaths = marshmallows on a fork time.:frown:

A.:laugh:

doogz__
11th February 2010, 02:28 PM
Sorry about shooting so many of you last night. I didn't know it was knives only, honest! LOL

I can't actually remember if it was on mute, but i had the stereo turned up that loud i wouldn't have heard anything anyway.

Trivium is good music for killing people to though!

Diellur is a mate of mine, he wasn't aware either, although when i told him he said he was confused as to why he seemed to be doing so good, normally he's cr*p!

Knox18
11th February 2010, 05:48 PM
Sorry about shooting so many of you last night. I didn't know it was knives only, honest! LOL

I can't actually remember if it was on mute, but i had the stereo turned up that loud i wouldn't have heard anything anyway.

Trivium is good music for killing people to though!

Diellur is a mate of mine, he wasn't aware either, although when i told him he said he was confused as to why he seemed to be doing so good, normally he's cr*p!

was funny! stoney was going off his head at him haha!

just noticed your avatar! that was a quality day! i'll never forget that ever!!

doogz__
11th February 2010, 06:11 PM
was funny! stoney was going off his head at him haha!

just noticed your avatar! that was a quality day! i'll never forget that ever!!

Ha, yeah, after you msgd me i turned the music down:

"Some b*stard keeps f*cking shooting me! Who is Diellur? B*stard!"

He sounded p*ssed!

Yeah, was pretty strange, i seem to remember waking up cos i heard something, and there's this old guy knocking his car window at us.

"Chris, that old guy wants directions or something. Wait, is that...?"

Knox18
15th February 2010, 04:07 PM
anyone on tonight?

Knox18
15th February 2010, 04:08 PM
LOL no chance :D

getting the most distance covered accolade a lot! plus im on marathon pro now ;)

stoney
15th February 2010, 06:05 PM
i will prob be on for a while

anyone on tonight?

doogz__
15th February 2010, 06:07 PM
I might be too. Laura's not talking to me, so i'll get piece and quiet, but i need to get stuck into fixing the quad. It's dead :(

COD will probably win though :)

baptie
15th February 2010, 06:28 PM
I might be too. Laura's not talking to me

Top Class. Sounds like a COD Night to me

Knox18
16th February 2010, 03:00 PM
Not sure if i'll be on tonight or indeed a few days :P

got my new Logitech G27 steering wheel delivered today so no doubt i'll be playing R-factor or LFS the next few days :D

AndyP & Lenore
19th February 2010, 08:21 PM
You're all a bunch of closet Eastenders fans. Admit it!:lol:

Just sent a text to about 6 of you seeing if you wanted a game tonight and I get a flurry of negative responses including: "in Dundee" "going out" "waiting for wife to finish watching soaps". But the best has to be Zimbo.... "eating dinner slowly".:thud:

Yer all a bunch of pansies.:frown:

Only Chris Knox had the decency to put his girlfriend down and come on for a few games.:clap:

Knox18
19th February 2010, 09:56 PM
Only Chris Knox had the decency to put his girlfriend down and come on for a few games.:clap:

LOL i was in asda when you text

baptie
19th February 2010, 11:13 PM
was watching masterchef fae last night, plus tonight. accompanied with a bottle of prosseco!

Ferengo
21st February 2010, 10:43 PM

Just sent a text to about 6 of you seeing if you wanted a game tonight and I get a flurry of negative responses including: "in Dundee" "going out" "waiting for wife to finish watching soaps". But the best has to be Zimbo.... "eating dinner slowly".:thud:

LMAO :thumbs up:

stoney
22nd February 2010, 10:42 AM

i know i know it seem to be a fri night i am out at the mo end up sitting at a mates house till stupid o clock but never mind

zimbo has not been on for over 2 weeks now OMG

im slowly catchin up on u now my man but have not been on as much last few weeks due to work

AndyP & Lenore
24th February 2010, 08:17 PM
Going on tonight about 7.45 ish if anyone else is on...:knife:

john
25th February 2010, 10:09 PM
OK at last I now have Tinternet!!!!

PS3 user name duckhouse127

Knox18
25th February 2010, 10:18 PM
ninja :D

Archer189
26th February 2010, 07:05 PM
I am on Both PS3 (mostly) and XBOX 360 as Archer189. On most days/mornings/afternoons.

Gismo
27th February 2010, 05:56 AM
And i'm back next week :knife:

Knox18
27th February 2010, 04:23 PM
And i'm back next week :knife:

i'm the new knife king! just ask zimbo or andy p :D

zimbo
27th February 2010, 05:07 PM
i'm the new knife king! just ask zimbo or andy p :D

Yeah but only coz I've no been playing for a few weeks so will need to get back into it again if I can... :p then we'll see :lol:

stoney
5th March 2010, 04:28 PM
wont be on 2night as off out was on last night at just back of 9 and no one to be seen so had a game of Heavy Rain

baptie
5th March 2010, 04:31 PM
Been crapping it to sign on since beginning of month, lol

so had a game of Heavy Rain

Downloaded the demo, wans't keen

Gismo
5th March 2010, 04:44 PM
i'll be on tonight if i can find a controller and the game :ragin:

stoney
5th March 2010, 06:31 PM
Downloaded the demo, wans't keen

its fantastic love it me and my mate have both go it and both had diffrent games there are so meny ways you can go thro ir im on my 2nd time round allready

zimbo
5th March 2010, 06:58 PM
i'll be on tonight if i can find a controller and the game :ragin:

:laugh::lol:

Gismo
6th March 2010, 07:37 AM
Well, i'm obviously very rusty and an easy target for everyone last night, good fun with the usual suspects :thumbs up:

stoney
6th March 2010, 01:40 PM
i will be on in about 10 mins for a few game if any one wants to join me

AndyP & Lenore
6th March 2010, 02:20 PM
Aye, it was good fun last night:thumbs up:. Makes a big difference when Stoney's not on as we all get a shot at winning:laugh:. He's just too good at this game for his own boots sometimes.:hand:

Although we all fell foul to Knoxy's knife last night:ragin::knife:. Brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "knife crime". Check out his user title.:thumbs up: