PDA

View Full Version : My new caravan outfit testing it this weekend

Scottie
3rd July 2008, 06:53 PM
That's us ready for the off.

So what do you think guys??? Looking good nice colour match wouldn't you agree.

Really happy how the van is not pulling the back of the Mini down those springs in the Mini must be real strong.

I'm sure my Dooper will have enough power lets hope the clutch and gearbox hold out. Off down to the south west of Scotland it's the journey home that might test it a bit.

Some pics taken on my iphone.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y96/scottiecoop/Library-681.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y96/scottiecoop/Library-682.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y96/scottiecoop/Library-683.jpg

Craig
3rd July 2008, 09:26 PM
is that the van I have still to wax ? ;)

got my new wax today also. :thumbs up:

looks good Fi, just back from York with my Dad's new Tig and it towed the van SUPERB. MUCH better than his Seat. :yes nod::yes nod:

Scottie
3rd July 2008, 09:32 PM
is that the van I have still to wax ? ;)

got my new wax today also. :thumbs up:

looks good Fi, just back from York with my Dad's new Tig and it towed the van SUPERB. MUCH better than his Seat. :yes nod::yes nod:

It sure is the very van. Not to big looks small in the pics actually.

Glad to hear the Tig done her job I was never in any doubt :thumbs up: that she wouldn't.

Hope my Mini tows as well as your dads tig.

** just got delivered today our new PDQ awning. This hopefully will save any arguments now when setting up.:Whistle:

Craig
3rd July 2008, 09:45 PM
It sure is the very van. Not to big looks small in the pics actually.

Glad to hear the Tig done her job I was never in any doubt :thumbs up: that she wouldn't.

Hope my Mini tows as well as your dads tig.

** just got delivered today our new PDQ awning. This hopefully will save any arguments now when setting up.:Whistle:

arguments when setting up.. pff, jude just lets me do it all..... nae arguments there... :moonie::thumbs up:

your obviously a Bailey fan then. :yes nod:

AndyP & Lenore
3rd July 2008, 11:18 PM
lol.

Fi, I wanna see those pics again but with the jockey wheel fully raised when attached to the "MINI".:laugh:

Nice van.:thumbs up:

A.:D

illegalhunter
4th July 2008, 09:30 AM
Craig you must be nuts

Crombers
4th July 2008, 09:56 AM
Craig you must be nuts

:rolleyes::eyes up: , yeah for sure , but he's nuts in a good way :moonie::thumbs up:

Craig
4th July 2008, 10:03 AM
:rolleyes::eyes up: , yeah for sure , but he's nuts in a good way :moonie::thumbs up:

:blush:

thanks man. :yes nod: :Whistle:

bigcoyote
6th July 2008, 11:54 PM
If MINI USA saw us do that they would void our warranty - no questions asked:eek:

AndyP & Lenore
7th July 2008, 12:56 AM
If MINI USA saw us do that they would void our warranty - no questions asked:eek:

Bigcoyote, for the avoidance of doubt, those pics are a joke. There's no way Fi would tow that caravan with a MINI. She has a 4X4 tucked away out of shot somewhere. Exactly which 4x4 it is this month, I'm not sure.:eyes up:

Gismo
7th July 2008, 08:58 AM
Agreed, no way that the Mini is attached to the caravan :hand:
Nice try though :Whistle:

Craig
7th July 2008, 09:16 AM
She has a 4X4 tucked away out of shot somewhere. Exactly which 4x4 it is this month, I'm not sure.:eyes up:

I know I know... ;):thumbs up:

and it's not what you would think... :eyes up::Whistle:

Scottie
7th July 2008, 12:02 PM
I know I know... ;):thumbs up:

and it's not what you would think... :eyes up::Whistle:

and it's not what you think.:smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin:

well at the moment it is but was out looking at replacements 4x4's yesterday afternoon.:smilewinkgrin:

Looks like the R50 is top at the moment:Whistle::Whistle:

but still might wait for the new Audi.

AndyP & Lenore
7th July 2008, 03:22 PM
and it's not what you think.:smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin:

well at the moment it is but was out looking at replacements 4x4's yesterday afternoon.:smilewinkgrin:

Looks like the R50 is top at the moment:Whistle::Whistle:

but still might wait for the new Audi.

For goodness sakes woman, have you not only just taken delivery of a Skoda or Kia something-or-other?!?!?:eyes up:

Never known someone who goes through 4X4's the way you do.:Whistle:

I'm just jealous, you understand.:blush:

Scottie
7th July 2008, 04:59 PM
For goodness sakes woman, have you not only just taken delivery of a Skoda or Kia something-or-other?!?!?:eyes up:

Never known someone who goes through 4X4's the way you do.:Whistle:

I'm just jealous, you understand.:blush:

ach well got to do something until the facelift mini comes along:popcorn::popcorn:

was looking at the new Jeep Cherokee yesterday which is due to launch at the end of this month.