after claying..
Drivers side
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/9049/GP%20MINI/Polishedcars018.jpg
Passenger side
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/9049/GP%20MINI/Polishedcars006.jpg

Will post some when I have finnish polish/wax:thumbs up:

Bumble
2nd July 2008, 11:04 PM
Dam fine job ... got yourself in the Shiny Club!

Smitty
3rd July 2008, 10:27 AM
That's very impressive "shinyness".

What brand of clay did you use? I've never clayed a car before polishing and waxing it but I'm thinking about it this time!

ianking
3rd July 2008, 11:03 AM
Looking good there.

What are you going to polish it and wax it with.
Do you polish by hand or machine?

I really like Sonus green clay for light claying. I think it works better than the Megs clay kit and it leaves less marring.

GP BILLY
3rd July 2008, 03:17 PM
What brand of clay did you use? I've never clayed a car before polishing and waxing it but I'm thinking about it this time!

Not polished or waxed yet, just clayed to get it ready;)

What are you going to polish it and wax it with.
Do you polish by hand or machine?

I really like Sonus green clay for light claying. I think it works better than the Megs clay kit and it leaves less marring.

It was the megs,, will nead to get some of the sonus green. I have just bought some Bilt-Hamber Auto-clay (you use tap water as a lub), and they have now brought out a soft clay (more stuff to buy:argh:)

Ian I was going to use sonus final finish polish put on with the G220 followed by Meguiars #7 Show Car Glaze and final a couple of coats of Supernatural wax.... buffed with the G220 ( I am diong any thing wrong? still getting into this detailing stuff)

ianking
3rd July 2008, 03:26 PM
Not polished or waxed yet, just clayed to get it ready;)

It was the megs,, will nead to get some of the sonus green. I have just bought some Bilt-Hamber Auto-clay (you use tap water as a lub), and they have now brought out a soft clay (more stuff to buy:argh:)

Ian I was going to use sonus final finish polish put on with the G220 followed by Meguiars #7 Show Car Glaze and final a couple of coats of Supernatural wax.... buffed with the G220 ( I am diong any thing wrong? still getting into this detailing stuff)

to be honest I have never used Sonus polish. My mate has some sonus pads for his PC and they are pants compared to the megs or 3M ones. I mainly use 3M or Menzerna polishes. Im on Zymol wax at the mo but have not heard any reviews of supernatural yet. I go onto detailing world quite regular, its always worth checking out on there.

illegalhunter
3rd July 2008, 03:41 PM
Looks great.