PDA

View Full Version : Put on Black Wow

N12 JLK
29th June 2008, 08:36 PM
Today I applied black wow to our Mini, first I took off the many layers of Zymol wax I had on them with Tar remover sprayed on a cloth then clayed them.
I felt that the product had to be really rubbed into the plastic to get a deep black colour nothing like the videos on you-tube where it looks a doddle to apply, hopefully after many further application's it will get better and not as hard to get the black look.
For the money it costs for a small bottle I just felt it was hard work and I got as good a result with just applying my Zymol wax over them when waxing the car, I will continue with the black wow and hopefully it was only hard to get the deep black look on the trims due to the vast amounts of wax I had on them before.
Coments welcome.

Scottie
29th June 2008, 09:58 PM
I did tell you you had to take your time.

The thing is Jason block wow is not meant to make your trim look like black as black can be. It's meant to keep your trim looking natural and with no shine to it, just like how it rolls of the production line.

N12 JLK
29th June 2008, 10:03 PM
Fiona I used black wow not block wow, that must be the Aldi equivalent:hand::thumbs up:. it was a hard job but worthwhile.

Scottie
29th June 2008, 10:06 PM
Fiona I used black wow not block wow, that must be the Aldi equivalent:hand::thumbs up:. it was a hard job but worthwhile.

:Whistle: you know what I mean

N12 JLK
29th June 2008, 10:10 PM
:Whistle: you know what I mean
yup you know my daft sense of humour by now:rolleyes: