PDA

View Full Version : Merchandise Now Available

Gismo
29th June 2008, 06:50 PM
Ok folks, i'm finally in a position to provide merchandise for anybody who is interested :yes nod:

I've been through many choices and have finally decided on the following 2 "Offical" items:-

Please note, the offical items are Black :thumbs up: though other colours are available, the logo is a standard colour, so, a purple cloth will not show the stitching.
The logo's are available in S type and non S type bonnet design and should be mentioned when ordering, sorry, no Clubman

Polo Top
Jerzees 669M
Jerzees Micro Pique Polo Shirt 100% combed ringspun cotton micro pique. Three self colour button placket. Side vents. Twin needle hemmed sleeves and bottom hem. Weight - White 225gsm, Colours - 230gsm all sizes - White, Anthracite, Bright Royal, Classic Red, Sky, Black, French Navy, Loght Oxford, Ruby, Taupe Size XS S M L XL Chest (to fit) 34/36 36/38 38/40 40/42 42/44 XXL 3XL 4XL 44/46 46/48 48/50 Garment sizes are approximate and for guidance only. Colour representation is only as accurate as the web design process allows

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b71/Bonnie_Scotland/New%20Mini%20Scotland/Merchandise/P6291114.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b71/Bonnie_Scotland/New%20Mini%20Scotland/Merchandise/P6291117.jpg

Baseball Cap

Beechfield BB58
Beechfield Heavy Drill Low Profile Cap 100% Heavy Cotton Drill Self fabric strap with tri-glide buckle. Seamless, centralised front panel. Colours - Black, White, French Navy, Bottle, Classic Red, Grey, Natural/French Navy Peak, Natural/Bottle Peak, Bright Royal, Natural Colour representation is only as accurate as the web design process allows

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b71/Bonnie_Scotland/New%20Mini%20Scotland/Merchandise/BaseballCap.jpg

Result RS36 Fleece:-
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b71/Bonnie_Scotland/New%20Mini%20Scotland/Merchandise/ResultRS36fleece.jpg

The clothing supplier is Blue Crags (http://www.bluecrags.co.uk/index.html)
Please feel free to browse their site and pick whatever item you want, but, anything other than the offical items will need to be quoted for seperately.

All orders must be requested through either myself or Craig, Blue Crags have been advised that anything bearing the NMS Logo can only be ordered in this way.
Please note, there is nothing sinister in this :hand: i just want to maintain some kind of control on the branding and only expect to make a minimal profit off each order to help keep NMS running in tip top condition :thumbs up:

I still have to work out the actual postage and packaging costs, however, the offical items are:-

Polo Top = £14.10
Baseball Cap = £5.90

As a ball park figure until i find out the P&P costs, i'm expecting somewhere in the region of £2 - £3.50 for a polo top and about £2 for a baseball cap to be added.

I must say that the Polo Top is excellent quality, even Fi would think they are ok :Whistle:

As the site progresses through it's revamp i will integrate a shop to split out the stickers, merchandise and donations etc

Any questions meantime, please ask :computer:

Edit: Usernames can be added at a £1 per username, i just need to know where you want it stitched and in what colour

Anyone placing an order needs to supply the following information:-

What you want
Where you want it posted to (Don't post your home address on the site)
Colour
Which design, either S or non S type
What size
Whether you want your username stitched, if so, where and what colour

Sorry, but payment will need to be sent prior to me being able to order, i simply cannot afford to place multiple orders out of my own pocket

Mini Ecosse
29th June 2008, 07:35 PM
Who do me make cheques out to?
Where do we send cheques to?

Thanks
Stephen

The Dogfather
29th June 2008, 07:53 PM
I take it the male modeling agency was fully booked :laugh: :laugh:

Gismo
29th June 2008, 07:56 PM
Who do me make cheques out to?
Where do we send cheques to?

Thanks
StephenAll cheques can be sent direct to me or Craig made out to New Mini Scotland Ltd.

I'd rather not post my full mailing address on the site, just in case.

Any orders will require some kind of communication anyway, so, a simple PM to either myself or Craig to request total cost and address :computer:

Mini Ecosse
29th June 2008, 08:03 PM
All cheques can be sent direct to me or Craig made out to Alan Mercer or New Mini Scotland Ltd.

I'd rather not post my full mailing address on the site, just in case.

Any orders will require some kind of communication anyway, so, a simple PM to either myself or Craig to request total cost and address :computer:

Thanks, will be in touch later in week

Stephen

Scottie
29th June 2008, 09:54 PM
can you set up so we can pay by paypal using your account for stickers or whatever. So much easier than cheques.

Can you get a price for 2 fleeces please.

Result RS36 fleece in Navy please. One L and one XL.

It's just we both will get much more wear out of a fleece than your other items.:thumbs up:

Gismo
29th June 2008, 11:26 PM
can you set up so we can pay by paypal using your account for stickers or whatever. So much easier than cheques.

Result RS36 fleece in Navy please. One L and one XL
PayPal is ok, you can simply wait for me to advise the total price including postage and then click the donate or buy a sticker button on the main page, enter the amount i told you and add a comment as to what you want.

I feel i need to add that i cannot process any orders yet until the postage has been worked out and then i will need cleared payment up front to place the order.

I need to know what design you want, S or non S and are you sure a large will fit?? i wore a large today and it's a fine fit

Scottie
29th June 2008, 11:32 PM
PayPal is ok, you can simply wait for me to advise the total price including postage and then click the donate or buy a sticker button on the main page, enter the amount i told you and add a comment as to what you want.

I feel i need to add that i cannot process any orders yet until the postage has been worked out and then i will need cleared payment up front to place the order.

I need to know what design you want, S or non S and are you sure a large will fit?? i wore a large today and it's a fine fit

Large is for Allan and XL is for me. So should be fine non S logo. REMEMBER IT'S THE FLEECE WE WANT.

Gismo
29th June 2008, 11:36 PM
Large is for Allan and XL is for me. So should be fine non S logo. REMEMBER IT'S THE FLEECE WE WANT.
Ok, please give me a couple of days to get the postage sorted out and i'll get back to you with a price :yes nod:

Craig
3rd July 2008, 03:46 PM
jings, I go away for a few days off and come back with another job.. :thud::rolleyes:;)

Got my Polo-shirt Alan and it even looks like it will fit.. :eek::thud::laugh:

Gismo
3rd July 2008, 04:27 PM
Got my Polo-shirt Alan and it even looks like it will fit.. :eek::thud::laugh:Just as well, the next size up was from the local yachting club :moonie:

MINI William
5th July 2008, 09:56 AM
You got a price for me yet alan?

Gismo
5th July 2008, 09:59 AM
You got a price for me yet alan?Sorry, not yet, i'll be calling them on Monday

Crombers
7th July 2008, 11:14 PM
Yup , i'll have one :thumbs up:

XL , non S, with username

As discussed previously, Karen would love a small in 'pink' (non S)

Would also go for a fleece as well , XL

What do I owe at the till ?

Gismo
8th July 2008, 10:26 AM
Yup , i'll have one :thumbs up:

XL , non S, with username

As discussed previously, Karen would love a small in 'pink' (non S)

Would also go for a fleece as well , XL

What do I owe at the till ?Am in the process of getting quotes, not so sure if we can get pink, can you think of another colour ;)

AndyP & Lenore
8th July 2008, 03:32 PM
Alan,

Order sent by Email.:computer:

A.:thumbs up:

Gismo
21st July 2008, 09:12 AM
Hmm, i received all the clothing items in today, however, i had asked for prices up front and no invoice was included, so, i will do my best to send out the items asap

Scottie
21st July 2008, 02:02 PM
Hmm, i received all the clothing items in today, however, i had asked for prices up front and no invoice was included, so, i will do my best to send out the items asap

did you ever get a price for the fleece.?????

Gismo
21st July 2008, 02:33 PM
did you ever get a price for the fleece.?????Not yet Fi :argh: i've let the supplier know that in future not to send me items until they advise cost as i will simply return them

Burple
21st July 2008, 03:50 PM
Got myself a keyring from some dodgy bloke in a car park yesterday.. Spot on colour!! :cool::thumbs up:

Big Gordy
21st July 2008, 03:54 PM
Got myself a keyring from some dodgy bloke in a car park yesterday.. Spot on colour!! :cool::thumbs up:

Jeeeeze:eek:....you as well:moonie:
He gets about as I got two from the same dodgy source via a middle man:Whistle:

Burple
21st July 2008, 04:13 PM
Jeeeeze:eek:....you as well:moonie:
He gets about as I got two from the same dodgy source via a middle man:Whistle:

;):D from the same dodgy car park ;)

..well I say car park.. more like a load of neds in a field :laugh::laugh:

Mini Ecosse
22nd July 2008, 09:59 AM
Fleeces arrived this morning:thumbs up::thumbs up:
Cheers

Stephen & Allyson

AndyP & Lenore
22nd July 2008, 10:08 AM
Our T Shirt, Polo Shirt and Cap arrived today.:thumbs up:

A.:D

Craig
22nd July 2008, 06:34 PM

:p:moonie:

Craig
22nd July 2008, 06:36 PM
can someone tell me what the fleeces are like as I am thinking about getting them. ;)

Ta:smilewinkgrin:

MINI William
22nd July 2008, 08:07 PM
Got my tops today :thumbs up:

Scottie
22nd July 2008, 08:45 PM
can someone tell me what the fleeces are like as I am thinking about getting them. ;)

Ta:smilewinkgrin:

I got two they arrived today.

Craig
22nd July 2008, 10:05 PM
I got two they arrived today.

give me a text or a ring and I can come over and have a look at them then. ;)

Scottie
22nd July 2008, 10:07 PM
give me a text or a ring and I can come over and have a look at them then. ;)

nut. Tell you what we will drop by tomorrow night wearing our fleece's and I can check out the keyrings.

Craig
22nd July 2008, 10:12 PM
nut. Tell you what we will drop by tomorrow night wearing our fleece's and I can check out the keyrings.

sounds like a plan - anytime after 6.30pm. ;)

Scottie
22nd July 2008, 10:13 PM
sounds like a plan - anytime after 6.30pm. ;)

it's a date.:smilewinkgrin:

Gismo
23rd July 2008, 06:21 AM
Early days and all that, but, i'll be looking for feedback from folks regarding the quality and especially once the items have been put through the washing machine :thumbs up:

For example, my standard polo top has stood up well so far

I'm still chasing the prices for everything :computer:

Craig
23rd July 2008, 04:09 PM
My polo is fine after a wash apart from the fact that it shrunk quite a bit. When I got it it was rather large, but I didn't mind that. After a wash it did fit better, so others just beware that the items may shrink a tad on first wash. ;)

MINI William
23rd July 2008, 04:28 PM
Mine is fine havent woren it yet.the stitching of the mini has went a wee bit rong though but nothing to drastic :thumbs up: im happy with them.Mum will prob manage to shrink it (which wouldent be a bad thing is its a little to big for my slender body lol)

Crombers
24th July 2008, 05:08 PM
Got ma box today. Polo is ace :thumbs up:, good fit. Fleece is a good fit too but NMS graphics don't sgow up too well (others who bought, please comment). I will bring along on Sunday to see what others think.

Craig
24th July 2008, 08:14 PM
Got ma box today. Polo is ace :thumbs up:, good fit. Fleece is a good fit too but NMS graphics don't sgow up too well (others who bought, please comment). I will bring along on Sunday to see what others think.

Scottiedoop thinks the same as you re the fleece but didn't want to say... ;)

Scottie
24th July 2008, 08:38 PM
Scottiedoop thinks the same as you re the fleece but didn't want to say... ;)

Oh yeh and while we are at it can there be change to the colour of the keyrings or maybe have another colour to choose from. The current colour is a bit well!!!

Gismo
25th July 2008, 05:49 AM
Oh yeh and while we are at it can there be change to the colour of the keyrings or maybe have another colour to choose from. The current colour is a bit well!!!Given that i have to buy these in batches of 200, i won't be changing the colour, if these don't sell then i won't be buying anymore.

Gismo
25th July 2008, 05:51 AM
Fleece is a good fit too but NMS graphics don't show up too well (others who bought, please comment)Sorry about this Allan, what can i say, a fleece has a ruffled type of exterior material, it would be very difficult to get the intricate logo stitched into this and show perfectly

Crombers
25th July 2008, 07:48 AM
Sorry about this Allan, what can i say, a fleece has a ruffled type of exterior material, it would be very difficult to get the intricate logo stitched into this and show perfectly

No probs boss ;), as you say the material when new has that 'ruffled' look. Who knows, a bit of settling down & some soap suds could well do the trick :thumbs up:.

Scottie
25th July 2008, 12:13 PM
Sorry about this Allan, what can i say, a fleece has a ruffled type of exterior material, it would be very difficult to get the intricate logo stitched into this and show perfectly

I have worn my fleece today, yes in this heat, this enabled my to do some market research and I took a straw poll of what the public thought of the logo on the fleece. Yes I've asked other members of staff and the shop keepers this morning what they thought.

While they agreed the logo itself was ok everyone I've spoken to all said the same. They couldn't read it without being up close and personal, which kinda defeats the point of the logo.

I will wash the fleece at the weekend to see if the material flattens down any and I will get back to you.

At the moment I wouldn't advise anyone to buy the fleece for the sake of the logo imo.

Mini Ecosse
26th July 2008, 06:22 AM
Agree with Fi's comments. Logo needs to be much bigger on fleeces.

Stephen

Gismo
26th July 2008, 09:41 AM
While they agreed the logo itself was ok everyone I've spoken to all said the same. They couldn't read it without being up close and personal, which kinda defeats the point of the logo

Agree with Fi's comments. Logo needs to be much bigger on fleeces.

Stephen
Thanks for the info Fi and Stephen, i've often felt that looking at other clubs logo's they are mostly unreadable until you are up close and personal :blush:

The design i went with is maybe just a little too intricate, but, i really like it on other items, however, there is an option, the embroiderer can make sew on badges (cost to be confirmed) and can stitch these on for £1.
Not sure how these would look on a fleece though.

AndyP & Lenore
26th July 2008, 09:50 AM
Looking forward to seeing Crombers' fleece on Sunday. But I can't help thinking if the logo was too big, it would effectively restrict the wearing to NMS events only. Otherwise it would just look "corporate".

Is the logo on clothing not better reflecting many of the mods to our cars; attractive but subtle.:thumbs up:

Gismo
26th July 2008, 09:53 AM
The logo is sized at 3 inches and is the "normal" size, it won't be made bigger for NMS merchandise.
Besides, if folks have to ask what it says then that in itself opens up discussion :yes nod:

Craig
26th July 2008, 10:22 AM
My 2p worth is that I don't want clothing that SHOUTS NMS.. If that were the case, you could only wear it on MINI runs. I prefer it to be discreet design and as others have said, only when you get up close can you see the design in full... :cool:

THis means that I can use any of the clothing at any time... a plus for me as I think buying clothing to use 2 or 3 times a year is a waste... (jings, wait till the wimen read this...they don't know what wearing something more than once is.....!!) :thud:;bigwave::shut up:

AndyP & Lenore
26th July 2008, 10:27 AM
My 2p worth is that I don't want clothing that SHOUTS NMS.. If that were the case, you could only wear it on MINI runs. I prefer it to be discreet design and as others have said, only when you get up close can you see the design in full... :cool:

THis means that I can use any of the clothing at any time... a plus for me as I think buying clothing to use 2 or 3 times a year is a waste... (jings, wait till the wimen read this...they don't know what wearing something more than once is.....!!) :thud:;bigwave::shut up:

Craig, if Alan decided to get the logo stitched onto a range of Radley bags, we'd be in trouble.:eek::thud:

Craig
26th July 2008, 10:52 AM
Craig, if Alan decided to get the logo stitched onto a range of Radley bags, we'd be in trouble.:eek::thud:

PMSL...:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Gismo
26th July 2008, 11:01 AM

PMSL...:laugh::laugh::laugh:I'm just glad i don't know what a Radley bag is :Whistle: :rolleyes:

D3 JDA
5th October 2008, 11:03 PM
Hi there Alan can i order a black non s type polo shirt size large with ma user name in white D3 JDA. Would it be ok to pick it up on the day of the manky thrash run to save money on the postage? Do you have a picture of what the fleeces look like. :smilewinkgrin: cheers David

Gismo
6th October 2008, 04:00 AM
Hi there Alan can i order a black non s type polo shirt size large with ma user name in white D3 JDA. Would it be ok to pick it up on the day of the manky thrash run to save money on the postage? Do you have a picture of what the fleeces look like. :smilewinkgrin: cheers DavidWill order the polo shirt today, but, no guarantee's it'll be here in time for the manky thrash.
I don't have any pictures of the fleece, but, Crombers, AndyP, ScottieDoop and Mini William have bought them in the past :computer: maybe they can post a picture :nag:

MINI William
6th October 2008, 11:46 AM
I will try to post a pic later but D3 JDA prob seen mine at the last mini meets as i was wearing mine then :smilewinkgrin:

Gismo
6th October 2008, 11:51 AM
I will try to post a pic later but D3 JDA prob seen mine at the last mini meets as i was wearing mine then :smilewinkgrin::thumbs up: :D

Gismo
5th November 2008, 04:52 PM
I've added a fleece to the first post

Craig
12th March 2009, 09:03 PM
Jude wanted a new backpack with a single strap so I order this thro Alan.

Think it looks :cool::cool::cool:

Jude loves it, which is a bit of a result too... :thumbs up:

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj130/cadbed12/bag1.jpg

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj130/cadbed12/bag2.jpg

AndyP & Lenore
12th March 2009, 09:13 PM
She looks like she's all set for School now.:thumbs up:

Craig
12th March 2009, 09:43 PM
She looks like she's all set for School now.:thumbs up:

pretty much :computer::idea:

Gismo
13th March 2009, 05:30 AM
Send me the pic Craig and i'll host it on the site :thumbs up:

Craig
13th March 2009, 05:28 PM
Pic sent :smilewinkgrin:

rockwellcm
18th July 2009, 06:30 PM
I take it the male modeling agency was fully booked :laugh: :laugh:

I thought it was some masonic club thing,or an advert for B&Q to do with selling doors,i just made out the logo

D

Craig
1st September 2011, 03:35 PM
Hi Folks,

Just a wee update as to what I have in stock.

I have inside and outside stickers in silver. I also have some coloured stickers of various colours (red, blue and dark grey)

I have a few domed badges left...

I also have tax disc holders (mostly cooper ones, I think I only have 1 Cooper S one left)

I still have plenty key rings in both cooper and cooper s.

Pleas let me know if you require any of the above.. It's a great way to support NMS ;)

Crombers
1st September 2011, 09:59 PM
Coloured sticker in green for me please ...........

MINIme:)
1st September 2011, 10:07 PM
Hi Craig,
can you post pictures (or are there some somewhere that I've missed?) of the stickers, keyrings etc? :popcorn:

thanks!

:motoring:

Craig
1st September 2011, 10:12 PM
Coloured sticker in green for me please ...........

None in stock mate ;)

Craig
1st September 2011, 10:14 PM
Hi Craig,
can you post pictures (or are there some somewhere that I've missed?) of the stickers, keyrings etc? :popcorn:

thanks!

If you look here http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?36-NMS-Merchandise there is a thread for each item with pics ;)

RobSco
1st September 2011, 10:28 PM
Hi Craig,

thanks!

Here's another link as well showing what your looking for, Hope this is of some use to you... :thumbs up:

www.newminiscotland.co.uk/Merchandise.html

1st September 2011, 10:46 PM
Here's another link as well showing what your looking for, Hope this is of some use to you... :thumbs up:

www.newminiscotland.co.uk/Merchandise.html

:thumbs up: thanks I couldn't find any sticker pics on the other one, was getting tired out going through wads of pages on my mum's slow computer! So when you all talk of coloured ones is the black background bit coloured or the lettering coloured?

Craig
1st September 2011, 11:21 PM
:thumbs up: thanks I couldn't find any sticker pics on the other one, was getting tired out going through wads of pages on my mum's slow computer! So when you all talk of coloured ones is the black background bit coloured or the lettering coloured?

It's the lettering that's coloured ;)

4th September 2011, 11:39 PM
It's the lettering that's coloured ;)

Thanks Craig, I'll be back to you once I've got the new wheels sorted! :yes nod:

:computer: