PDA

View Full Version : Hey!

xxxemma6xxx
27th June 2008, 02:21 PM
Hi all, just found out about this site, so i HAD to join! I'v been on MINI2 since i got my baby, got him on the 3rd of june, love him! All i can say is iv never washed a car so much in my life! He's a 02 plate, Mini One 1.6i 16v Salt pack...in BRG....always wanted a mini...finally got one :D so chuffed!

Be nice, i don't bite ;)

Forbes
27th June 2008, 02:45 PM
Welcome
Any plans for your car? Least your not a member of the manky club!

Gismo
27th June 2008, 02:51 PM
:welcome: and stop washing your car :eek: if you want into the exclusive Manky Club :rolleyes:

xxxemma6xxx
27th June 2008, 03:23 PM
Welcome
Any plans for your car? Least your not a member of the manky club!

Don't know much about what i want to do to it yet, planning on getting a spoiler of some sort and some point, getting checkered wing mirrors, and wanting clear side indicator lights, maybe an exhaust tip....looking for ideas really! :smilewinkgrin:

xxxemma6xxx
27th June 2008, 03:25 PM
:welcome: and stop washing your car :eek: if you want into the exclusive Manky Club :rolleyes:

Thanks, haha and that's a NO!!!!!!

AndyP & Lenore
27th June 2008, 04:04 PM
:welcome:

Have to admit, I was a tad apprehensive when I authorised your membership, with your username being the way it was. I guess you can't judge a member by their username. lol

Your MINI looks very nice. Soooo much you can do to tweak it a wee bit here and there to make it "your own". Check wing mirrors is a good idea. Is the roof black or BRG? If it's black, then black and white checks on the mirrors would look cool. Or if the roof is body colour, why not go for just white checks on the green mirror covers. Site sponsor MiniDesigns would do that for you.;)

A.:D

Mini Ecosse
27th June 2008, 04:26 PM
:welcome: You are defo eligible for the shiny club:thumbs up:
Stephen & Allyson

xxxemma6xxx
27th June 2008, 04:50 PM

Have to admit, I was a tad apprehensive when I authorised your membership, with your username being the way it was. I guess you can't judge a member by their username. lol

Your MINI looks very nice. Soooo much you can do to tweak it a wee bit here and there to make it "your own". Check wing mirrors is a good idea. Is the roof black or BRG? If it's black, then black and white checks on the mirrors would look cool. Or if the roof is body colour, why not go for just white checks on the green mirror covers. Site sponsor MiniDesigns would do that for you.;)

A.:D

Haha i use that username all the time because its my email...made it like 6 years ago or something and it's just to much of a hastle to change it and id probably forget what i change it too lol!

Thanks i love him, can't stop staring out the window lol!yeah im getting the wing mirrors soon hopefully! the roof's BRG aswell, but the wing caps are black. i was thinking about having the BRG and black check roof and wing mirrors, i know there both dark colours, but you'd notice it if you spent time actually looking at the car plus it'd shine! but now you've got me thinking a white and BRG check roof would look smart...oh decisions decisions. Iv had a wee look at MiniDesigns some nice stuff but alot doesn't go with the green. looking into a chrome exhaust tip aswell! there's so much stuff you can do to a mini its exciting haha! ;)

xxxemma6xxx
27th June 2008, 04:53 PM
:welcome: You are defo eligible for the shiny club:thumbs up:
Stephen & Allyson

Hehe thanks :thumbs up::smilewinkgrin:

Forbes
27th June 2008, 05:03 PM
Look in the showcase for different ideas of what you can do to your car.

Bumble
27th June 2008, 05:31 PM
:welcome: and a Big Bumble ;bigwave:

AeroJonny
27th June 2008, 07:59 PM
hey, welcome to the asylum :D

In terms of a chrome tip, MINI have a good one that looks just right (IMO)

http://inlinethumb44.webshots.com/39595/2337060380065863124S600x600Q85.jpg

Hope this helps :)

xxxemma6xxx
27th June 2008, 08:04 PM
hey, welcome to the asylum :D

In terms of a chrome tip, MINI have a good one that looks just right (IMO)

http://inlinethumb44.webshots.com/39595/2337060380065863124S600x600Q85.jpg

Hope this helps :)

thanks, looks nice, how much will that set me back?where can i get it, just grassick's where i got my car or a website? are they easy to fit?

Colin
27th June 2008, 08:26 PM
:welcome: enjoy!

Craig
27th June 2008, 09:08 PM
:welcome: Emma,

maybe see you at a run/meet soon. :thumbs up:

as for modding your motor - it's addictive... :cool:

sedgie
27th June 2008, 09:48 PM
Hiya n welcome;bigwave:

N12 JLK
28th June 2008, 09:24 AM
Hello Emma welcome to the site, your talking to a keen polisher also, looking forward to seeing some pics of your car. Dont join the dark side! stay away from the manky's club:thumbs up:

xxxemma6xxx
28th June 2008, 07:57 PM
Hello Emma welcome to the site, your talking to a keen polisher also, looking forward to seeing some pics of your car. Dont join the dark side! stay away from the manky's club:thumbs up:

Thanks, there's some pics on my profile of Mr Tommy Salt aka Salty :D, need to get a few more better ones though! i'll never join the dark side....let it shiiiiiiiine, let it shine!;)

MiniSnaps
28th June 2008, 10:33 PM
Hi Emma,:welcome: from another newbie BRG owner :thumbs up:

(Pics to follow - as soon as I can cancel my membership to the Manky Club :smilewinkgrin:)

Scottie
29th June 2008, 01:01 AM
:welcome: from a fellow young lady member.;bigwave: ( well maybe not so young):argh:

eddie 44
29th June 2008, 02:23 AM
helloooooooo emma.... will have to watch out for you in town... will have to flash at every brg mini i see .. :p :welcome:

AeroJonny
29th June 2008, 02:44 AM
thanks, looks nice, how much will that set me back?where can i get it, just grassick's where i got my car or a website? are they easy to fit?

I got mine fitted by the dealer, so Grassicks should be able to do it. Not sure how much it'd cost, I got mine done as part of the deal. Probably cheapest to buy the part from Grassicks and get a local exhaust place to fit it :thumbs up:

rocker4500
29th June 2008, 05:50 PM
Hello Emma :D
You washed it since i spoke to you the other night :cool:

xxxemma6xxx
29th June 2008, 08:42 PM
Hello Emma :D
You washed it since i spoke to you the other night :cool:

of course, washed it yesterday, it's shining like a star...a green one lol!:yes nod:

xxxemma6xxx
29th June 2008, 08:42 PM
I got mine fitted by the dealer, so Grassicks should be able to do it. Not sure how much it'd cost, I got mine done as part of the deal. Probably cheapest to buy the part from Grassicks and get a local exhaust place to fit it :thumbs up:

thanks, i'll check it out :D

xxxemma6xxx
29th June 2008, 08:46 PM
helloooooooo emma.... will have to watch out for you in town... will have to flash at every brg mini i see .. :p :welcome:

hehe yeah, i'v not had a flash from anyone yet... there's alot of folk in perth with mini's that drive past with a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp! what's wrong with them...they have a MINI! i'm usually singing along with the music lol! iv not seen any BRG Mini's in Perth apart from mines!

RyanK
29th June 2008, 09:52 PM
Welcome!

xxxemma6xxx
29th June 2008, 10:04 PM
Welcome!

JOHN MILNE
30th June 2008, 08:01 AM

xxxemma6xxx
30th June 2008, 12:38 PM

:D

MINI William
30th June 2008, 02:19 PM
Welcome to NMS.nice looking MINI u have got.get urself along to a run :smilewinkgrin:

Crombers
1st July 2008, 09:13 AM
Welcome to NMSland :cool:

Duncan Stewart
3rd July 2008, 08:47 PM
:D Hi & Welcome :D