PDA

View Full Version : COD4 Friday night match

AndyP & Lenore
27th June 2008, 01:58 PM
Who's up for a COD 4 match tonight? I'll be on, probably around 7 for a couple of hours.:smilewinkgrin:

Here's the list of usernames on COD4 (http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=14750) for those who want to add friends.

A.:D

FergusM
27th June 2008, 02:17 PM
Mmm...maybe...but might be getting opperchansity to go to pub...in which case cold beer wins :)

Gismo
27th June 2008, 02:54 PM
Ooh me :thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
27th June 2008, 03:23 PM
Ooh me :thumbs up:

Oh good. Was looking for a easy (albeit small) target.:laugh:

Gismo
27th June 2008, 05:39 PM
Oh good. Was looking for a easy (albeit small) target.:laugh:

A.:DAye well. the 50" Plama is on the wall now so i'll see you better :p :moonie:

Gismo
27th June 2008, 07:13 PM
Zimbo and I are on now :thumbs up:

Gismo
27th June 2008, 11:11 PM
Brilliant game tonight guys :thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
27th June 2008, 11:43 PM
Absolutely fantastic fun tonight guys.:thumbs up: Rob really missed a good night.;bigwave:

Still can't believe I threw a grenade into a doorway because I heard footsteps, only to discover it was my own frikking footsteps.:blush:

Love that grenade launcher. Especially on the tight maps. Very effective.:D

I'm still chuckling away.:D

Fergus, you really need to get yourself a headset. It's soo much fun.:smilewinkgrin:

Gismo
28th June 2008, 07:29 AM
Who's up for a COD 4 match tonight? I'll be on, probably around 7 for a couple of hours.:smilewinkgrin:

Here's the list of usernames on COD4 (http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=14750) for those who want to add friends.

A.:DAll added :thumbs up:
Can't say how much fun it was last night :computer: excellent fun, i still hate Creek :rolleyes:

FergusM
28th June 2008, 07:30 AM
Have a headset...in fact 2...but could not get either to work. Will have to have a fiddle with it when I get a chance.

It was excellent tonight, kept on laughing when someone walks into one of my many claymores :)

Gismo
28th June 2008, 07:36 AM
Have a headset...in fact 2...but could not get either to work. Will have to have a fiddle with it when I get a chance.

It was excellent tonight, kept on laughing when someone walks into one of my many claymores :)I've found that sometimes i have to "connect" the headset in the main PS3 screen, not in the game.
Even if you have more than one paired causes some grief

As for those pesky claymores :ragin: :argh: :D

FergusM
28th June 2008, 09:05 AM
Got it working, although connected, it was not set as the input device. So next time you will hear me laugh as you walk through my claymores :)

zimbo
29th June 2008, 02:32 PM
LOL.... the claymore kid!!! :argh: Yup friday night was brilliant hopefully next time we will have Rob as well.

Andy I still chuckle away to myself whenever I think about you throwing a grenade into the room you heard footsteps only to discover that they were your own..... :hand::rolleyes::laugh:

I will be on again later this afternoon and maybe the evening as well.