PDA

View Full Version : Newbie just wondering....

Chris02051986
25th June 2008, 10:29 AM
Hey everyone unfortunatley sellin my Mini One due to having an operation and cant drive for a while. Any guide on pricing, been told by a few people that about 9k is right, but wondering wanting to see what everyone thinks.

Mini One, 55’ reg, Astro Black, Fully loaded, Dynamic Stability Control, Digital Climate Control and Air Con, Multi Function Steering Wheel, Cooper S Alloys with run flat tyres (choice of 2 kinds), Cooper S sports suspension, Half Leather interior, Charcoal headliner, Charcoal dash, In car phone kit, Interior chrome kit, Chrome mirror covers, K and N Filter, Cruise Control, De-Badged, Auto-dim Rear View Mirror, Heated windscreen, Auto Lights, Auto Wipers, Computer, Heated wing mirrors, Xenon Lights, Fog Lights. 54k miles, Extended TLC Pack to 80,000miles. Also still under warranty and recently serviced. Slight imperfections in the paintwork, could be fixed for cheap.

Thanks in Advance. Any questions ask away.

Oh yeah photos can be seen in the for sale section

http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=14862

ianking
25th June 2008, 11:39 AM
It certainly is well specced up, especially for a one but the miles are quite high.
Maybee 9K is quite high as you can get a 2005 cooper now with average miles and chilli pack for under 9k and it has 3 spoke wheel, half leather and 16 inch wheels as standard.

Chris02051986
25th June 2008, 12:06 PM
Cheers mate, it is quite high milage but have seen alot less specd ones goin for close to that. I reckon maybe £8500 would be a reasonavle price, the paint could do with a good buff which would make it look even better. :D

ianking
25th June 2008, 12:13 PM
remember though that you cant compare private and retial prices.
Your car although it is appears to be a good car wouldnt be able to be sold via the mini cherished at a mini dealer as it is past the 50k miles mark. therefore a mini dealer if you were to trade it in would have to trade it out to the trade and would not not get as good a bid for it.

I think you are right about trying it in at £8500 in the autotrader but remember that you will get bid down as it is the nature of the game. Car sales are a bit slow at the moment.

Chris02051986
25th June 2008, 12:48 PM
Yep exactly what I was thinking, thats why I was hoping if I put it in for £9000 then it would come down £500 after bargaining. Its in the Scot Ads today so will see how it goes and its on ebay and Pistonheads aswell so hopefully someone will take a liking! haha