PDA

View Full Version : good bye for 5/6 days

stoney
25th June 2008, 08:50 AM
well i am just about to leave to go to a mud bath :D
yep going to glastonburry so will not be posting for a few days

also

for all you that play COD4 you have just about a week to get good at it :p before i come back and kick your bums at it on my new tv :thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
25th June 2008, 09:14 AM
also

for all you that play COD4 you have just about a week to get good at it :p before i come back and kick your bums at it on my new tv :thumbs up:

Oh yeah? How are you gonna manage that with a serious case of trenchfoot and viral flu?:laugh::laugh:

A.:D

Gismo
25th June 2008, 09:14 AM
Good luck with the weather Rob :thumbs up:

stoney
25th June 2008, 06:39 PM
Thanx just using the old phone to post so will go now and hsve a beer in the back of my camper van shush don't tell craig and andy tho

stoney
1st July 2008, 01:40 PM
well i am back ;bigwave: and what a weekend a bit wet thus and a bit muddy on the fri but the rest of the time brill sunshine :yes nod:

seen some ace bands :thumbs up:

the only prob now is i have a 4 day hangover :thud:

so no trench foot for me :thumbs up:

ianking
1st July 2008, 03:26 PM
The Verve live on the main stage were amazin:yes nod:

FergusM
1st July 2008, 03:36 PM
So come on, own up...was it you that Amy Wino punched ??

stoney
1st July 2008, 05:30 PM
So come on, own up...was it you that Amy Wino punched ??

no but it was funny she got taken off after that :hand:

stoney
1st July 2008, 05:30 PM
The Verve live on the main stage were amazin:yes nod:

they where not bad have seen better over the weekend tho :thumbs up:

Smitty
1st July 2008, 07:01 PM
Who were the highlights then Stoney? Other than Rockness I'm missing out on all the festival action this summer:frown:

stoney
2nd July 2008, 11:06 AM
Who were the highlights then Stoney? Other than Rockness I'm missing out on all the festival action this summer:frown:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHSUJeH5rGM
well the ting tings where brill

h8rUbOt62ug

also panic at the disco

Jay Z put on a brill show his entrance was brill

then went on to do this

just have to say there where that meny good bands i can not say who was my biggist high light of the week end it was all good

i meen like the random stuff you see and all sorts will post a few pics later :thumbs up:

Smitty
2nd July 2008, 02:14 PM
the Ting Tings good live....that's a genuine shock to me! I love the album, but it is highly ove produced, really didn't think they would sound so good live. Might have to catch them on their tour after all!

Heard about Jay-Z's entrance...pure class! That'll knock Mr Gallagher down a notch or two I hope.

stoney
3rd July 2008, 06:59 PM
the Ting Tings good live....that's a genuine shock to me! I love the album, but it is highly ove produced, really didn't think they would sound so good live. Might have to catch them on their tour after all!

Heard about Jay-Z's entrance...pure class! That'll knock Mr Gallagher down a notch or two I hope.

yep thats it it was just a good time

ting ting are worth going to see she put her all in to it :thumbs up:

Gismo
3rd July 2008, 07:06 PM
Rob, you posted the same movie multiple times, so, i removed them

stoney
3rd July 2008, 08:54 PM
Rob, you posted the same movie multiple times, so, i removed them

no prob :thumbs up: put up the right one now