PDA

View Full Version : Ccm

Scottie
24th June 2008, 05:58 PM
Today at Keir Rondabout.

That was close bet you were :ragin: all the way down to BofA.

Car looked like it had been given a good clean from Sunday, mines needs it.:blush:

Colin
24th June 2008, 10:39 PM
Yeah it was one of those moments where you think, no that car's not going to pull out in front of me, it can't possibly.. oh S**t :argh::ragin:. Couldn't believe it she just sailed out as if I wasn't there. Gave the ABS a good workout.

Yes car was all nice and shiny :D.

AndyP & Lenore
24th June 2008, 11:33 PM
Yeah it was one of those moments where you think, no that car's not going to pull out in front of me, it can't possibly.. oh S**t :argh::ragin:. Couldn't believe it she just sailed out as if I wasn't there. Gave the ABS a good workout.

Yes car was all nice and shiny :D.

Did you have your cloaking device on?:confused:

We discovered we had ours on, half way home from Perthshire Pleasure II on Sunday. Couldn't understand why all these cars were pulling out right in front of us, nice and slow like, like there's no rush, with us slamming the brakes on to save our lives.:ragin: Then I discovered my knee must have nudged the cloaking device switch next to the window buttons.:eyes up: Oops.:blush: A quick flick and normal presence was restored.:D

A.

Colin
25th June 2008, 12:06 PM
Yeah that's what it must have been Andy, it's easy to accidentally nudge that button; badly designed if you ask me.:rolleyes: It would be better if you got a warning light when it was enabled, a bit like when you turn the ASC off.