PDA

View Full Version : Cullen 1st August 2009

john
21st June 2008, 05:21 AM
This event will no longer be happening im sorry to say. This is the second time I have done this but I can assure you I have a very good reason other than I dont have a car anymore.(im sure some people will have noticed my absence from the forum)
Had the numbers been more I would have pulled out all the stops to make it happen but with it clashing with Craigs run it was never going to be easy.

I cant imagine I will be organising this ever again but would be glad to assist anyone who wants to.

1) John / Nenah
2) Bonnie Scotland / Julie
3) Zimbo
4) Julz
5) Brian / Becky
6) Weefossy / picnic basket!!
7) Crombers / Karen
8) Bumble
9) Burple + 1 (probably a hitch hiker) :yes nod:
10) 00004BES
11) Dogfather
12) Big Gordy / Ross
13) Sheilz
14) Moraymini

Gismo
21st June 2008, 05:28 AM
Great idea :thumbs up:
Are you posting on MINI2 ?

I've also inserted it into the NMS Calendar, hope i can make it ;-)

The Dogfather
21st June 2008, 07:28 AM
Sorry John, I'll be doing my Twilight Run next year and the dates are too close together to do both. If it had been in late July or August then I'd definitely would have been there.

Paul

Duncan Stewart
21st June 2008, 07:33 PM
:D Great News :D Count me in

Julz
17th July 2008, 01:04 PM
Can we come if we lurk around at the back, you don't have to speak to us or anything!!:Whistle::popcorn:

bpirie1000
27th July 2008, 03:25 PM
If I tell the wife now that were goign I think even she could have her hair done etc............we could still be late for leaving on time though..............What does she do in that bathroom.........

Put me and hte better half down....

weefossy
29th July 2008, 11:28 PM
Who would even think of missing Cullen...can you put us down please.

Crombers
30th July 2008, 07:28 AM
Who would even think of missing Cullen...can you put us down please.

Agreed, stick me & Karen down as well please :thumbs up:

Bumble
30th July 2008, 06:41 PM
oww missed this - me please!

Burple
31st July 2008, 09:49 AM
Aaaaalllll Rriiiggggghhtt!! (giggity!)

Me please!! :D:thumbs up:

john
4th August 2008, 09:33 PM
Please note date change due to peer pressure!!!!!!!!!!

stoney
5th August 2008, 06:18 AM
thats a real shame:ragin: now i def can not make this one :argh: as will be geting maried on the 6th of aug :thumbs up:

john
5th August 2008, 07:55 AM
Alan Cooper made the Cullen run the day after his wedding! and took his new father in law with him :thumbs up:

Gismo
5th August 2008, 02:22 PM
thats a real shame:ragin: now i def can not make this one :argh: as will be geting maried on the 6th of aug :thumbs up:The run's on the 1st August :rolleyes:

stoney
5th August 2008, 02:23 PM
The run's on the 1st August :rolleyes:

i know that but think i may be a wee bit busy sorting things out :rolleyes: now if it was the 7/8th then there may well be a chance i could make it ;)

john
16th December 2008, 10:21 PM
i know that but think i may be a wee bit busy sorting things out :rolleyes: now if it was the 7/8th then there may well be a chance i could make it ;)

Poorest excuse ever:argh:

must try harded:idea:

The Dogfather
2nd January 2009, 08:14 PM
John, I will be there any date in August is fine.

gauldrymini
6th January 2009, 02:45 PM
John

Can you add Sharon and myself to your list for your run...:thumbs up:

Cheers
Andrew

gauldrymini
8th January 2009, 01:13 PM
John

as we have not been on the Cullen Run before, where are the start / finish places...

cheers
Andrew

john
8th January 2009, 05:00 PM
John

as we have not been on the Cullen Run before, where are the start / finish places...

cheers
Andrew

Traditionally the Cullen run starts at Broxden services (Perth) even though I live in Aberdeen and it finishes at Aviemore or thereabouts depending on hotels. BUT!!!!!

This year due to the clash with Craigs run I am working on a different start and finish to enable people to do both runs if they want to.

I will keep you posted.

Crombers
8th January 2009, 05:06 PM
BUT!!!!!

This year due to the clash with Craigs run I am working on a different start and finish to enable people to do both runs if they want to.

Tis a grand idea , thank you sir :yes nod:

The Dogfather
8th January 2009, 05:16 PM
I've setup the forum for this on Northern MINI so you better get it posted up on there as well :p

Both you and Mr Mercer may notice you have a few extra buttons in the forum ;)

gauldrymini
8th January 2009, 05:36 PM
Traditionally the Cullen run starts at Broxden services (Perth) even though I live in Aberdeen and it finishes at Aviemore or thereabouts depending on hotels. BUT!!!!!

I will keep you posted.

Cheers John..

nice MINI you have...:yes nod:

Andrew

Gismo
9th January 2009, 06:24 AM
Both you and Mr Mercer may notice you have a few extra buttons in the forum ;):eek: you're aff yer heid, hmm, what havoc can i wreak over there :Whistle: :knife:

Anyway, John, i appreciate that the date was to suit me, i'm certainly interested in the possibility of doing both runs, but.................if it suits you then the cullen run can move a week forward to the 8th August :computer:

At the end of the day i will attend Cullen

Craig
9th January 2009, 08:08 AM
John, really appreciate the extra effort.... I have also thought about a change to the start point in my run so as to make it easier for the runners. Give me a PM of your thoughts and we can maybe sort something out... ;)

sounds like it will be a MEGA NMS Weekend :yes nod::yes nod:

Gismo
9th January 2009, 08:39 AM
sounds like it will be a MEGA NMS Weekend :yes nod::yes nod:This is sounding better all the time :thumbs up:
Hope you guys can sort it out

The Dogfather
9th January 2009, 09:39 AM
This sounds good, not sure if my bank balance can withstand it though :eek:

weefossy
12th January 2009, 09:33 PM
Sounds like a great weekend, but will have to watch consumption levels on the Sat night.:beer::beer::beer:

Big Gordy
22nd January 2009, 09:47 AM
Howdy John;bigwave: Can you stick me and Ross down for this one:thumbs up: Ross will, of course, be shift dependant:rolleyes: (might have to drag the missus along if he's un-available:eek:):Whistle:

Sheilz
22nd January 2009, 01:50 PM
Specy hasn't been on either of these runs so maybe its about time he did. I think, knowing his tendency to go for runs at the end of runs, that he would defo like to do both Cullen and A&B if it was an option on the same day. So can he go on the list too please? Specy will be bringing me and poss one other.

john
22nd January 2009, 07:32 PM
Wee update on first post:thumbs up:

gauldrymini
22nd January 2009, 08:32 PM
Looking forward to the run John...ages to wait though:thud: nevermind...

Andrew

moraymini
24th January 2009, 05:42 PM
Please put my name down.

Crombers
25th January 2009, 09:08 AM
Wee update on first post:thumbs up:

Does this update (great idea re run the following day, cheers John :thumbs up:) mean that you don't envisage an overnight get together (ala last Cullen Run night stop for some banter ?)

john
25th January 2009, 01:40 PM
Does this update (great idea re run the following day, cheers John :thumbs up:) mean that you don't envisage an overnight get together (ala last Cullen Run night stop for some banter ?)

YES YES YES Tere will be an overnight (destenation unknown at the moment)

stoney
25th January 2009, 06:17 PM

:rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p:lol:

Big Gordy
26th January 2009, 09:38 AM

:rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p:lol: The spelling police strike again:moonie:

Crombers
26th January 2009, 09:56 AM

Trrrrifik :thumbs up:

john
26th January 2009, 10:54 AM
FFS I stand by my comment:beer::beer::beer::thud:

Duncan Stewart
26th January 2009, 11:51 PM
Can you remove us from the list please :sad: Shame we will miss it as it sounds like a great weekend with 2 mini runs but we will be away on holiday.

zimbo
26th March 2009, 10:04 AM
John can you please put me down as a maybe, thank you :D

Burple
2nd April 2009, 11:53 AM
Hey John, can you add a +1 for me please? Ta muchly! :cool::thumbs up:

Forbes
4th May 2009, 01:45 PM
Hey John, can you add a +1 for me please? Cheers. :cool::thumbs up:

gauldrymini
5th May 2009, 04:02 PM
Hi John,

Noticed Sharon and I were on this run...better take us off...

Cheers
Andrew

Forbes
7th July 2009, 11:31 PM
Is this still happening? Just need to decide to take it off work or not.

john
8th July 2009, 02:09 PM
Is this still happening? Just need to decide to take it off work or not.

New update on page one.

Crombers
9th July 2009, 09:29 AM
This event will no longer be happening im sorry to say. This is the second time I have done this but I can assure you I have a very good reason other than I dont have a car anymore.(im sure some people will have noticed my absence from the forum)
Had the numbers been more I would have pulled out all the stops to make it happen but with it clashing with Craigs run it was never going to be easy.

I cant imagine I will be organising this ever again but would be glad to assist anyone who wants to.

Sorry to hear all this John, hope you wont' become a stranger around here.

Keep in touch bud :thumbs up: