PDA

View Full Version : Chrome Line Interior fitted to Red MINI

AndyP & Lenore
20th June 2008, 11:52 PM
Fitted the Chrome Line Interior package to our Red MINI a couple of weeks ago.

Love the new look, but I think we need the chrome down pipes and the hand brake needs done now. I can see another email going off to Mikey.

Many thanks to site sponsor Mikey (newministuff.co.uk) for the good price and to MIN Pit Crew chief Craig for his fitting talents.

We took loads of photo's and I made a few mental notes, so I'll throw a "how to" together as soon as I get a chance.

A couple of pics. The after pic is a bit pants as it is out of focus - sorry.:blush:

Before
http://www.reachercreatures.com/MINI/before.jpg

After
http://www.reachercreatures.com/MINI/after.jpg

Gismo
21st June 2008, 02:21 AM
Ooh, very nice, you could have added these to your gallery piccies :rolleyes:

Craig
21st June 2008, 10:35 AM
Happy to help Mr & Mrs P. :thumbs up: It would have been a bit easier if it hadn't been about 30 degrees in the car.. :thud:

I'll just add it to your ongoing invoice... :yes nod: :laugh:

AndyP & Lenore
21st June 2008, 10:40 AM
Happy to help Mr & Mrs P. :thumbs up: It would have been a bit easier if it hadn't been about 30 degrees in the car.. :thud:

I'll just add it to your ongoing invoice... :yes nod: :laugh:

I want dinner back.:ragin::laugh::laugh:

A.:D

AndyP & Lenore
21st June 2008, 10:41 AM
Ooh, very nice, you could have added these to your gallery piccies :rolleyes:

Quite a few images waiting to get into our gallery thread. Working on an update sometime this week.:thumbs up:

Craig
21st June 2008, 10:46 AM
I want dinner back.:ragin::laugh::laugh:

:blush::blush: it was nice right enough.... :thumbs up:

Quite a few images waiting to get into our gallery thread. Working on an update sometime this week.:thumbs up:

are you trying to say your busy of something ? :moonie:;):Whistle:

Scottie
21st June 2008, 05:50 PM
I'm not a fan of the CLI.:rolleyes: Had it in a couple of my mini in the past thought I would like it but didn't.:blush: Also went for the chrome down tubes didn't like them either. :blush: Sorry. I much prefer the plain base model anthracite tubes.:yes nod:

If it was me I would be getting the leather down tubes to match your dash.:cool::thumbs up:

Best not to listen to me.:p

AndyP & Lenore
21st June 2008, 09:26 PM
I'm not a fan of the CLI.:rolleyes: Had it in a couple of my mini in the past thought I would like it but didn't.:blush: Also went for the chrome down tubes didn't like them either. :blush: Sorry. I much prefer the plain base model anthracite tubes.:yes nod:

If it was me I would be getting the leather down tubes to match your dash.:cool::thumbs up:

Best not to listen to me.:p

I guess it's something you love or loath. We love the chrome look. Although the chrome line interior on the R56 is much nicer. IOHO.

But, Lenore pretty well agrees with you Fi, the JCW leather down tubes may be a better way to go. At least it will match our dash.

Fi, did you not have chrome downtubes in your Chilli Red Cabrio that was sold to Mum & Dad?

We're planning on changing the head unit, so maybe chrome wouldn't look right. Hmmmmmm.... Needs a re-think.

And wot's this about me not listening to you.... Check out post #13 in this thread. (http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=14816);)

Scottie
21st June 2008, 09:32 PM
I guess it's something you love or loath. We love the chrome look. Although the chrome line interior on the R56 is much nicer. IOHO.

But, Lenore pretty well agrees with you Fi, the JCW leather down tubes may be a better way to go. At least it will match our dash.

Fi, did you not have chrome downtubes in your Chilli Red Cabrio that was sold to Mum & Dad?

We're planning on changing the head unit, so maybe chrome wouldn't look right. Hmmmmmm.... Needs a re-think.

And wot's this about me not listening to you.... Check out post #13 in this thread. (http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=14816);)

I think we did not sure but much preferred the JCW with red stitching dash and down tubes that we put on Allan's PW Gulf Mini. got them from newministuff.:thumbs up:

illegalhunter
29th June 2008, 11:32 AM
Love the dash board