PDA

View Full Version : Lots of bits wanted

Smitty
18th June 2008, 10:45 PM
Ok this list is growing a little....

WANTED:

Carpet Mats (Good Condition)

1 or 2 x Sets of wheels nuts that aren't rusted.

1 x Little Plastic stud that goes over the locking nuts on the alloys

Mini Jack for boot tool kit.

Handbrake handle/lever (not desperate...price depending!)

Driver's side Aero Side Skirt in Silver (would consider any color depending on price)

Any offers would be lovely :yes nod:

Smitty
19th June 2008, 11:28 PM
Could a kind mod please edit the title to say something along the lines of "Lots of Bits Wanted"?

AndyP & Lenore
19th June 2008, 11:48 PM
Could a kind mod please edit the title to say something along the lines of "Lots of Bits Wanted"?

:thumbs up:

Gismo
20th June 2008, 03:49 AM
I might have the wheel bolts and plastic caps in my loft, would have to wait until i get home though next week :yes nod:
Let me know if you still want me to look when i get home :thumbs up:

Smitty
20th June 2008, 10:21 AM
I might have the wheel bolts and plastic caps in my loft, would have to wait until i get home though next week :yes nod:
Let me know if you still want me to look when i get home :thumbs up:

That would be excellent. No rush though. I'm off on holiday on Sunday for a week so I'll give you a reminder when i'm back, then you can go digging in your loft!

ny152
21st June 2008, 12:57 AM
When you say 'handbrake handle' do you mean the handbrake grip that fits over the bare unit? If so I'm pretty sure I've got one of those kicking about that you can have gratis.

Smitty
22nd June 2008, 10:41 AM
When you say 'handbrake handle' do you mean the handbrake grip that fits over the bare unit? If so I'm pretty sure I've got one of those kicking about that you can have gratis.

Yeah, that's what I mean :D Mine's a bit worn...looks like who ever had it before didn't like clutch control. Either that or enjoyed handbrake turns - hopefully not the later.

How much do you want for it? Is it in black with silver plastic surrounds?

ny152
22nd June 2008, 01:10 PM
Yeah, that's what I mean :D Mine's a bit worn...looks like who ever had it before didn't like clutch control. Either that or enjoyed handbrake turns - hopefully not the later.

How much do you want for it? Is it in black with silver plastic surrounds?

Think it's all black. If you want it though just pm your address and I'll pop it in the post to you, no need for any money.

Smitty
22nd June 2008, 01:20 PM
Think it's all black. If you want it though just pm your address and I'll pop it in the post to you, no need for any money.

PM Sent:cool:

s2mpf
23rd June 2008, 03:05 PM
I have a wheel jack and nut brace.
Still in good condition £12
Also have a full set of MINI floor mats as new in black ..............
Tel Mark on 0131 454 9593

Smitty
1st July 2008, 12:34 PM
I have a wheel jack and nut brace.
Still in good condition £12
Also have a full set of MINI floor mats as new in black ..............
Tel Mark on 0131 454 9593

PM Sent:thumbs up:

G19RNT
1st July 2008, 06:15 PM
hey i have an aero side skirt in dark grey i was hoping to find a passenger side on ebay but no luck so if ur interested send me a pm

ny152
5th July 2008, 06:41 PM
Sorry Smitty, forgot all about this thread :blush:

I'll dig out the handbrake cover and get it off to you next week.

Gismo
7th July 2008, 10:16 AM
Hey Smitty, forgot all about this, i looked in the loft, i've got 12 black bolts and 8 silver ones, yours free if you need em

Smitty
7th July 2008, 02:55 PM
Hey Smitty, forgot all about this, i looked in the loft, i've got 12 black bolts and 8 silver ones, yours free if you need em

PM Sent! :D