PDA

View Full Version : Car Sticker / M90

Moorf
13th April 2003, 06:35 AM
Hiya

Saw a Cooper with a www.newminiscotland.co.uk car sticker on M90 today heading south - red with white roof / bonnet stripes.... reg EUR.

Whoever it was kept to a stately pace!!!

Moorf
PS - Might just get our new baby by Friday!! YAY :D:D:D

Willie M
13th April 2003, 07:03 AM
That description would match Monsta Mo Mini (Calum) Moorf :D
Not long 'til you pick up your own MINI now then :cool: Be sure to let us all know about 'collection day' :D

sh@z
13th April 2003, 07:26 AM
I need to put mines on, but will wait till i get my windows tinted 1st :)

Woz
13th April 2003, 07:48 PM
We would have beeped and waved but as we are still in the old car he would have thought "who the hell are those nutters" :D

It can only be a couple of days left now.... :evil::(:mad::dead::disapprove::eek:

AAarrrggh, we are both going MAD with the wait.

Where do you get the car stickers?

Julz
13th April 2003, 09:33 PM
I'm sure if you send MMM your details he'll send them on to you! Saw LOADS of minis yesterday, none of which waved back! :( (mind you, I was in Robs car!!);)

Linda M
14th April 2003, 02:16 AM
Daisy likes stickers :clown::D

Monsta Mo Mini
14th April 2003, 02:32 AM
That would have been me you saw yesterday...:D

I still have a few stickers left so if you drop me a line on info@newminiscotland.co.uk with your details and I'm sure I can get one to you.

Gismo
14th April 2003, 04:45 PM
quote:Originally posted by sh@z

I need to put mines on, but will wait till i get my windows tinted 1st :)
The newmini stickers go on the outside of the window, hopefully your tint will go on the inside, so, you don't have to wait to put yours on.

Bonnie Scotland

sh@z
14th April 2003, 08:59 PM
so is the tint on the inside?? i thought tints were on the outside of the window?? :dead: lol

Im gettin it done off pentagon so i dunno. Not got long to wait so ill jus get the tint 1st and fire the sticker on.

Fontal
20th April 2003, 08:40 PM
Got my sticker yesterday and fitted it staight away (cheers Calum) looks awsome, I think the silver is a good colour as it fits in with the crome around the windows :D:D:D:approve:

Moorf
22nd April 2003, 02:41 AM
quote:Originally posted by Monsta Mo Mini

That would have been me you saw yesterday...:D

I still have a few stickers left so if you drop me a line on info@newminiscotland.co.uk with your details and I'm sure I can get one to you.

With all the excitement of getting the MINI I forgot to thank you for the sticker you sent us... THANK YOU :cool::cool:

Once Woz :I has washed the dirt off the car from our MINI adventure Bank Hol weekend we'll get it fixed on ;)

Thanks again
Moorf