PDA

View Full Version : Glasgow Airport Parking

Gismo
18th June 2008, 12:05 PM
Anyone recommend any of the Glasgow Airport Parking companies??
Am going to Tenerife for a week in July and want to leave the beemer at a suitable place, one with shuttle bus :smilewinkgrin:

AeroJonny
18th June 2008, 12:11 PM
my house ;)

Gismo
18th June 2008, 12:17 PM
my house ;)Do you provide secure parking and free shuttle to and from the aiport :D

AeroJonny
18th June 2008, 12:18 PM
I'll provide a free lift to the airport if you let me borrow yer beemer fer a week :D

AeroJonny
18th June 2008, 12:54 PM
in all seriousness, there's a good one I pass on my way to the gym, I'll get the details when I go past tonight.

I also did a search and found one in inchinnan for about £23 for the week.

Gismo
18th June 2008, 01:04 PM
There are around 5 i've found on the net, i was wondering if anyone had used one recently and could advise one over another, most are like 5 to 10 mins from the airport with shuttle bus service, the one you've seen would be ok if it is close enough to the airport :thumbs up:

FergusM
18th June 2008, 01:27 PM
I've used one that had parking at the bottom of the Phoenix park..wish I could remember the name...they were real good and cheap. Sorry I can't remember the name..will have a hunt around and re-post if I can find it. Was something like air park...

AeroJonny
18th June 2008, 02:40 PM
I've used one that had parking at the bottom of the Phoenix park..wish I could remember the name...they were real good and cheap. Sorry I can't remember the name..will have a hunt around and re-post if I can find it. Was something like air park...

that's the one I'm thinking of, right by the st. james' interchange, can't for the life of me remember the name :argh:

BS, I can't really give you any experience I've had with these places...living so close to the airport, I don't use them. :thumbs up:

Mini Ecosse
18th June 2008, 03:48 PM
I use this company.

http://www.parkbcp.co.uk/?agent=WC58K&ppcmsg=5%25%20Online%20Discount%20will%20be%20appl ied%20via%20this%20email

Great service, shuttle bus every 20 mins and SECURE parking:thumbs up:

Stephen

Bumble
18th June 2008, 06:15 PM
usually use the NCP one at Glasgow

Scottie
18th June 2008, 06:28 PM
used the airport park and ride. 3 mins from airport, simple, no hassle and not to expensive.

Big Plus once you lock your car you know that no one is going to have fun in it while your on your hols.

Gismo
19th June 2008, 02:54 AM
I use this company.

http://www.parkbcp.co.uk/?agent=WC58K&ppcmsg=5%25%20Online%20Discount%20will%20be%20appl ied%20via%20this%20email

Great service, shuttle bus every 20 mins and SECURE parking:thumbs up:

StephenCheers Stephen, booked :thumbs up:

Big Col
19th June 2008, 06:56 AM
I just used the long stay that's on the Glasgow airport website mate. Bus takes 5 mins, paid in advance and saved a few quid and the bus is there every 25 mins so you'd be unlucky to be waiting for that long...and I just noticed you booked into there. :thumbs up:

Gismo
19th June 2008, 07:08 AM
I just used the long stay that's on the Glasgow airport website mate. Bus takes 5 mins, paid in advance and saved a few quid and the bus is there every 25 mins so you'd be unlucky to be waiting for that long...and I just noticed you booked into there. :thumbs up:One post every month or so i can handle, but, to totally miss that i'd already booked it is not allowed :hand: