PDA

View Full Version : Mini signs in Falkirk

Pistol_pedro
14th June 2008, 08:28 PM
hey guys, dunno if anyone local knows of this but around falkirk, larbert and grangemouth there are signs up and all they say is 'MINIS' (and they are bright orange) and and arrows pointing to follow roads... ive been to scared to follow them incase i get mini-jacked!! anyone no what its for?

cheers

AndyP & Lenore
14th June 2008, 08:32 PM
hey guys, dunno if anyone local knows of this but around falkirk, larbert and grangemouth there are signs up and all they say is 'MINIS' (and they are bright orange) and and arrows pointing to follow roads... ive been to scared to follow them incase i get mini-jacked!! anyone no what its for?

cheers

Sounds like the Thistle Run route signs. I would have thought they should have been taken down at the end of that day or the next day. Not sure the plod will be too happy at them being left up this late.:frown:

A.:D

Craig
15th June 2008, 08:11 AM
yeah, they are signs for the Thistle Run. ;)

when I was involved in putting up the signs, they used to be taken down straight after the run, or at the latest, the day after... maybe it's just a few they have missed. :yes nod: can't see them coming back for them... :eyes up:

MiniSnaps
22nd June 2008, 11:40 PM
Ahhh....noticed them on the way up to Knockhill and thought it must be something like that. When they were still there the next week I began to wonder though.....