PDA

View Full Version : I like the sound of this

Scottie
13th June 2008, 08:55 PM
"Nissan's self-healing Scratch Shield paint, which self-repairs light scratches, also features on the car."

No idea if other cars in the UK has this as an option but the Infiniti FX50 that will launch in the UK sometime after the summer will have it.

I like the sound of that. No doubt in several years all cars will come with this as standard.

Forbes
13th June 2008, 09:02 PM
Would be good for me as my car has soo many scratches all over it, I don't even know what has caused them

AndyP & Lenore
14th June 2008, 12:26 AM
"Nissan's self-healing Scratch Shield paint, which self-repairs light scratches, also features on the car."

No idea if other cars in the UK has this as an option but the Infiniti FX50 that will launch in the UK sometime after the summer will have it.

I like the sound of that. No doubt in several years all cars will come with this as standard.

Pretty dubious about this claim. Something you'd need to see in the flesh.

Infiniti is Nissan's version of Toyota's Lexus, from what I recall. Didn't realise they were launching in the UK.

A.

Craig
14th June 2008, 08:34 AM
hmm.... can't see that being true. prob just a gimmick. :eyes up:;)

Crombers
16th June 2008, 07:21 AM
Acht just live with the scratches & be happy :yes nod:

Jude
16th June 2008, 08:43 PM
Oh my, if only this were true. All I'd need is for it to come with added dent repair and I could pretend to be a good driver.:D:rolleyes: