PDA

View Full Version : Riddle me this

t18tav
13th June 2008, 12:09 AM
Here is a riddle i have just found out and thought it was quite good so lets see if anyone can get this?

and no googling that is just cheating, and you will only be cheating your self no one els:hand:

:idea: What gets wetter as it dries????:confused:

Gismo
13th June 2008, 03:08 AM
Ah come on, do you really expect any of the nutters on here to get that :hand:
Nice easy one to start with though, now let me think.............hmm.......:blush: a towel :Whistle:

t18tav
13th June 2008, 03:27 AM
ye that is it well here is a harder one then.

what has a head, a tail, is brown and has no legs?

euan
13th June 2008, 08:35 AM
ye that is it well here is a harder one then.

what has a head, a tail, is brown and has no legs?

a 2p coin?

t18tav
13th June 2008, 10:17 AM
:thud:ye good:thumbs up: here is a good one, no chance on this not without cheating:hand:

I have 4 wings, But cannot fly, I never laugh, I never cry, On the same spot I'm always found, Toiling away with little sound.
What am I?:moonie:

AndyP & Lenore
13th June 2008, 10:35 AM
I have 4 winhs, But cannot fly, I never laugh, I never cry, On the same spot I'm always found, Toiling away with little sound.
What am I?:moonie:

What's a winh?;bigwave:

A.:D

euan
13th June 2008, 11:13 AM
What's a winh?;bigwave:

Andy P, me thinks your using stalling tactics here to get more time to work out the answer :D I've got one today, someone elses turn!

indigomatt
13th June 2008, 12:51 PM
Does a certain Windy Miller live in one of these.....?

Right : here's one

There's a certain 10-digit number where that the first digit is equal to the number of zeros in the entire number, the second number is the number of 1's in the entire number, and so on, to where the 10th digit is the number of 9's in the entire number.

What is the number?

Am off home, will let you know the correct answer on Monday ~ hehe

AndyP & Lenore
13th June 2008, 12:53 PM
Andy P, me thinks your using stalling tactics here to get more time to work out the answer :D I've got one today, someone elses turn!

To be honest, I'm absolutely rubbish at riddles. Not even gonna try, as it tends to melt my brain.

Colin
14th June 2008, 01:04 AM
Does a certain Windy Miller live in one of these.....?

Right : here's one

There's a certain 10-digit number where that the first digit is equal to the number of zeros in the entire number, the second number is the number of 1's in the entire number, and so on, to where the 10th digit is the number of 9's in the entire number.

What is the number?

Am off home, will let you know the correct answer on Monday ~ hehe

6210001000 :hand:

There's a 16 digit number that works the same way, anybody?