PDA

View Full Version : Metal Gear Solid 4... :)

FergusM
12th June 2008, 01:00 PM
Just got an email to say my latest game for the PS3 has dispatched :) Metal Gear Solid 4... Anyone else buying it ???

Just have to hope I like it as much as COD3/4. So far have one terrible game (Sonic)...I should say I did not buy it, my wife did and hated it...and one I cannot really get into (GTA IV).

Burple
12th June 2008, 01:28 PM
Just got an email to say my latest game for the PS3 has dispatched :) Metal Gear Solid 4... Anyone else buying it ???

Just have to hope I like it as much as COD3/4. So far have one terrible game (Sonic)...I should say I did not buy it, my wife did and hated it...and one I cannot really get into (GTA IV).

It looks awesome from what I've seen of it so far...
making your own barrels appear to hide in them? Then making them roll towards enemies while you're insode them? Genius!! Even better is that after you do that then get out, you spew!! lol :laugh::laugh:

THat might be worth getting a PS3 for! :thumbs up:

zimbo
12th June 2008, 06:07 PM
Mmmmm interesting news.... :cool: I have always liked the Metal Gear Solid series so will need to have a visit to the video shop to rent a copy 1st to try it before buying I think assuming I can drag myself away from COD4 :thumbs up::rolleyes:

AeroJonny
12th June 2008, 09:20 PM
Hmmm,my mate and i rented MGS3 and completed it in a weekend. I wonder if we could do it again ;)