PDA

View Full Version : COD 4 - Friday 13th 8pm

zimbo
11th June 2008, 06:49 PM
Alright guys it's been a while since we had a nice group session, so I am planning on being on from 8pm onwards on friday if anyone else fancies joining me and possibly Rob for some mayhem. Just put your name down...:thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
11th June 2008, 07:30 PM
Will try my best, but can't guarantee.

A.:thumbs up:

stoney
11th June 2008, 07:57 PM
i would think i will be :thumbs up: well i will be on will see mark as well :cool:

i know we need to get a busy night so we can do a privite team death match ;)

Gismo
12th June 2008, 02:47 AM
Hmm :ragin: :argh: only 2 more weeks and i'll be home :thumbs up:

t18tav
12th June 2008, 03:58 AM
I will be back on monday so will be on after then:thumbs up:

stoney
13th June 2008, 06:04 PM
well i will be going on shortly so see you online

stoney
14th June 2008, 08:43 AM
good games last night boys i like playing old school mode now that is fun

now come on andy and zimbo you 2 need to get some practice in:moonie:
you got humped last night :laugh::laugh:

zimbo
14th June 2008, 06:58 PM
Mmmmm :argh::moonie:

t18tav
15th June 2008, 08:35 PM
my brother was on the ps3 on friday, he said that he was getting his ass kicked so he had to leave:smilewinkgrin:

Anyone going to be paying through the week?

stoney
16th June 2008, 11:29 AM
my brother was on the ps3 on friday, he said that he was getting his ass kicked so he had to leave:smilewinkgrin:

Anyone going to be paying through the week?

lol so thats who came in and left then :rolleyes: i will be on at night most likely zimbo as well :thumbs up:

Gismo
16th June 2008, 11:41 AM
Anyone going to be playing through the week?When i get home i'll be on most mornings and nights :thumbs up:
Will have to get past the rusty stage quickly methinks since Andy may have gotten a wee bitty better :rolleyes: :hand:

AndyP & Lenore
16th June 2008, 04:51 PM
When i get home i'll be on most mornings and nights :thumbs up:
Will have to get past the rusty stage quickly methinks since Andy may have gotten a wee bitty better :rolleyes: :hand:

get_a_life

And, erm, no, not really.:frown: No better than the last time you were whooping my ass. It's stoney who seems to have illegally downloaded a patch which allows him to see and shoot through walls, accurately predict where I'm going to be next, and become invisible and impervious to my bullets. Or so it seems at times.:argh:

A.:D

stoney
16th June 2008, 05:35 PM
get_a_life

And, erm, no, not really.:frown: No better than the last time you were whooping my ass. It's stoney who seems to have illegally downloaded a patch which allows him to see and shoot through walls, accurately predict where I'm going to be next, and become invisible and impervious to my bullets. Or so it seems at times.:argh:

A.:D

lol :laugh::laugh:just seem to be lucky sme times and yes i am geting to know where you spawn on each one

if you want to get thro the walls use deap impact and not the drop granade :p

Gismo
17th June 2008, 02:58 AM
yes i am geting to know where you spawn on each one

if you want to get thro the walls use deap impact and not the drop granade :pDon't tell him those tricks :shut up: