PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone used this company

t18tav
8th June 2008, 09:16 PM
I am plannig on getting some engine mods to get more power, i have found this company down south and was wondering if any one had used them or herd of them?

was looking at getting the 220 bhp kit, what you guys think any good for the price?

http://www.gtt.uk.com/packages.asp

Colin
8th June 2008, 11:42 PM
Never used them, but if I was getting my engine modified that's who I would use. IMHO. :thumbs up: The price seems reasonable for what you get. There's a few guys on here have the GTT manifold fitted. I'm sure they will be along to offer their opinions.

t18tav
8th June 2008, 11:48 PM
long way to go though aint it, that is the only thing that i have conserns about.:confused:

Colin
8th June 2008, 11:51 PM
long way to go though aint it, that is the only thing that i have conserns about.:confused:

True, but the run back would be fun ;):D

Gismo
9th June 2008, 02:04 AM
They are highly regarded on the MINI2 website, i personally have a couple ot items from them, strut brace and an oil catch can, both quality items.

Don't let the distance put you off, if it's what you want and you can spare the time, go for it :thumbs up:

The Dogfather
9th June 2008, 11:47 AM
I heard less than favourable reports from one of the guys on MINI2. Not to do with the quality of the work more the customer service side.

Could just be a one off though.

MartinSullivan
9th June 2008, 12:02 PM
I have a lot of GTT parts on my car as does AberdeenAL and several others on here, the parts are second to none, but there have been concerns with customer service.

stoney
9th June 2008, 04:33 PM
i have the manafold but never been down so can not coment on service

Aberdeen Al
9th June 2008, 05:04 PM
I've got loads of GTT items:

GTT220 kit; GTT Manifold; GTT Cam; GTT 440cc Injectors; GTT +1% Crank Pulley; GTT Oil Catch Can; GTT Adjustable Vernier Cam; GTT Pulley Upgrade Package; 4 x GTT Strut Braces

These have been coupled with some Lohen gear.

It took me around 9.5 hours to drive from Aberdeen to Blandford. As Martin said above ^^ the quality of product and workmanship is 2nd to none but the after sales could be improved on.

You could always look at Lohen (6.5 hours from Aberdeen) - they don't manufacture their own products but have access to Alta & M7.

Dealt with both - and would recommend both :cool:

Scottie
9th June 2008, 06:50 PM
check out MINI2 seems there is a lot of fighting between tuners. Have you looked 1320auto?? they seem to be the up and coming tuners