PDA

View Full Version : I'm Missing...............

Gismo
6th June 2008, 02:45 PM
.............sad i know, but, COD4 :eek: :blush: roll on the 25th June :Whistle:

stoney
6th June 2008, 03:47 PM
.............sad i know, but, COD4 :eek: :blush: roll on the 25th June :Whistle:

hee hee well i am going on for a game in about an hour or so if you want to join o thats right you carn't :laugh::laugh::laugh: :moonie::moonie:

now run and hides

AeroJonny
6th June 2008, 03:58 PM
I haven't played in a couple of months. Yikes!

Burple
6th June 2008, 04:50 PM
I just got it at the weekend.. but for the Xbox..
Equally as awesome, superb single player game it is!

Just slowly getting to grip with the new style o playing and weapons, and trying to learn a load of new maps.. <sigh> and I'd just got used to the massive Quakewars ones...
Looks like I'll be Frag-fodder for a couple of weeks :laugh:

Mind you, came out ahead 16-11 last night for the first time, so it's not all bad :cool::thumbs up:

Anyone else out there got it for the Xbox too? or anything else for that matter?

zimbo
6th June 2008, 06:14 PM
Awwww poor BS..... Well I'm going to be going on shortly :yes nod::thumbs up:

Gismo
7th June 2008, 03:01 AM
Anyone else out there got it for the Xbox too? or anything else for that matter?Young Jase (can't use the Wee Jase anymore :blush:) has it on the Xbox 360 too, i'll ask him for his username and pass it on, what's yours??

As for teh rest of ya's :moonie: :moonie: :moonie: :shut up: :ragin: :p

Burple
7th June 2008, 11:15 AM
Young Jase (can't use the Wee Jase anymore :blush:) has it on the Xbox 360 too, i'll ask him for his username and pass it on, what's yours??

As for teh rest of ya's :moonie: :moonie: :moonie: :shut up: :ragin: :p

Cool, He can add me as FizzySquirrel :smilewinkgrin: as can anybody else round these parts with an Xbox! :thumbs up::cool:

was playing with a load of guys from a clan with the tags [TiTz] last night. totally great bunch, we had a brilliant laff! :laugh:There was even at least one girl with them!:thumbs up::rolleyes::D:D

Gismo
7th June 2008, 11:31 AM
Cool, He can add me as FizzySquirrel
I've passed the message on, he will add you so be prepared for his username, it's something like
Jase_The_Pro
And trust me, he plays like one :yes nod: