PDA

View Full Version : Dustcaps Stolen

amchardy
3rd June 2008, 12:07 AM
:ragin: The little scrotes round here have stolen the metal dust caps of my car for the 2nd time in a week!

Just going to put black plastic ones on now, it just annoys me that I can't have my car the way I want it because these idiots keep stealing my property. I know they're relatively cheap and easily replace but it's the principle of it that gets me :frown:

</rant>

AndyP & Lenore
3rd June 2008, 12:21 AM
We used to have really nice ones with the "S" logo on them. Kept getting them stolen. They were a nice wee freebie from Scottiedoop's MINI storage compound as well.

Hanging's too good for 'em.:ragin:

A.

euan
3rd June 2008, 08:05 AM
Very annoying when this happens. We got my old man some nice Cooper ones for his classic, which locked, and they got nicked as well.

Very frustrating.

Scottie
3rd June 2008, 08:12 AM
I have a nice set of black checked ones that stay inside the car and will only go on for special occasions.

Crombers
3rd June 2008, 08:44 AM
After mine got nicked I opted for black plastic one's & to be perfectly honest it's something I don't even think about now :Whistle:& the wee feckers :argh: leave your car be :thumbs up:

Gismo
3rd June 2008, 08:51 AM
After mine got nicked I opted for black plastic one's & to be perfectly honest it's something I don't even think about now :Whistle:& the wee feckers :argh: leave your car be :thumbs up:Same with me, but, i still go around nicking the silver caps off bmx bikes :thumbs up:

euan
3rd June 2008, 09:22 AM
Same with me, but, i still go around nicking the silver caps off bmx bikes :thumbs up:

Which came in turn had originally come from all our cars ;):D:D

Crombers
3rd June 2008, 11:48 AM
Which came in turn had originally come from all our cars ;):D:D

So next time you meet up with the gaffer, ask for your silver caps back :thumbs up:

eddie 44
3rd June 2008, 12:25 PM
lost count of how many times had mine nicked... :argh: even the ones that lock on... not.. they just chewed up the threads on my valves taking them off.. so gave in.... put some plastic ones on .... sprayed silver... :D guess what.................. stole them as well :ragin:

shoppie
3rd June 2008, 01:26 PM
I've had 3 minis and lost all 3 sets twice over!!
I now have a new 320i and guess what?? right first time! caps gone within a week.

There must be a mountain of caps out there somewhere...

Gismo
4th June 2008, 06:46 AM
I stick to plain old black plastic, with a slight smear of grease, at least if they are nicked i know that the wee devils get their paws dirty :hand:

Stewart
5th June 2008, 05:45 PM
dust caps?

Y:confused:ou mean Valve caps?