PDA

View Full Version : Dealer Clubman

euan
30th May 2008, 01:25 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2106/2536394106_7d43e3bc69.jpg?v=0

Car was in this week, this is one of the cars the dealer has - they have 3 Clubman S as customer cars!

Craig
30th May 2008, 04:30 PM
thats a dealer that has taken the time to make their courtesy cars a wee bit different. Nice touch.. ;)

Burple
30th May 2008, 04:47 PM
JC's have their white ClubVan.. It looks pretty damn nice too! :cool::thumbs up:

I like that green tho.. that's the biggest tragedy of Current Mini..
The colours are all pretty boring.. and the couple that are nice and bright? Everybody has them! :moonie::rolleyes::p:p:p:D

Gismo
30th May 2008, 04:49 PM
Great idea and as Burple mentioned, JC's have their Pepper White decked out very similar :cool::thumbs up:

euan
30th May 2008, 04:58 PM
It's actually got the aero front on it as well, looks awesome. I'm all for a bit different, and the green certainly gets attention!

They lent me one of the Clubmans a while ago and last week they lent me a 320 diesel - had a LOT more fun with the Mini!

weefossy
30th May 2008, 08:09 PM
Totally agree with comments about colour. It needs a real shake up. A new green and a proper yellow would be a start.
Still think Marky's yellow car with black roof was one of best looking cars.

The Dogfather
30th May 2008, 09:47 PM
Totally agree with comments about colour. It needs a real shake up. A new green and a proper yellow would be a start.
Still think Marky's yellow car with black roof was one of best looking cars.

I think my clubman needs a lift, I was toying round with getting some fake wooden graphics for the back 'traveller stylee' :argh:

Another idea was some dotted lines to make the shape of the hatchback with 'cut here' and scissors.

MINI haven't really come up with anything that's just for the clubman yet. Good to see the dealers are seeing opportunities.

RyanK
31st May 2008, 04:24 PM
This colour combo is the same as the JCW Challenge safety car I believe. Looks nuts in my opinion, and for one would definately buy Lime green!

MINI William
31st May 2008, 05:53 PM
yehp totaly agre the colours need to be sprousted up just like wots been sed a better yellow a better green and imho a better white :computer:

illegalhunter
1st June 2008, 05:09 AM
Is this the JCW pace car colours

Sheilz
2nd June 2008, 12:48 AM
They need a brighter blue as well. I just cant fathom how to spec a clubman with the deco I want without it looking just plain daft. I do like the lime green. That's the kind of cheeky colours I think the mini should be associated with rather than the safe shades prefered by mondeo drivers.

MiniSnaps
22nd June 2008, 11:44 PM
John Clark have one too.....

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3024/2558989505_58f3a0e66e.jpg