PDA

View Full Version : Strange PM

Sportspack Mark
29th May 2008, 09:18 AM
Anybody else get this?

"Hi,
I'm new here, how's it going?

"Buddhism has the characteristics of what would be expected in a cosmic religion for the future: it transcends a personal God, avoids dogmas and theology; it covers both the natural & spiritual, and it is based on a religious sense aspiring from the experience of all things as a meaningful unity" - Albert Einstein

---
Jessie
http://jessie.infinitehosting.net "

Stewart
29th May 2008, 09:21 AM
Nope - Now I feel left out.........;)

Gismo
29th May 2008, 09:30 AM
I caught this user, Jessie, sending out spam PM's, some received it and others did not, luckily they only sent them out at the limits i've set in the forums.

No disrespect to anything that this user may be promoting, but, to me it is unacceptable on my site and breaches the rules.

I have suspended this user's account and suggest that folks simply delete the PM if they have received it.

I've also moved this into the site feedback forum :)

Since the user has been suspended they will not be able to receive any PM's from anyone registered on the site.
If you want to make contact, i'm afraid the e-mail account registered to their account is a fake

Burple
29th May 2008, 10:29 AM
<sigh>... The religious nut-jobs never want to play with *me*... :laugh:

Have you been pre-spamming the spam to warn them? :laugh::laugh:

Mmmmm...spam... :laugh:

Sportspack Mark
29th May 2008, 10:36 AM
If you want to make contact, i'm afraid the e-mail account registered to their account is a fake

Nah I'l be ok thanks :thumbs up:

JOHN MILNE
29th May 2008, 11:16 AM
i got it as well

harry harry chrishtna mmmmmmmmmmm!!:moonie: