PDA

View Full Version : WeeFossy is Famous.....!!

Craig
28th May 2008, 07:45 PM
Cracking write up in Modern MINI Siobhan/Malcolm. :thumbs up::thumbs up:

Nice to see some of the old photos, including your "groupies" at F & M. :cool:

Craig
28th May 2008, 07:46 PM
I see my report on the Mothership Run was also published, :thumbs up: plus a guy from Caithness wanting to join our forum, but he doesn't have a computer. Maybe the boss man should send MM an email to find out the details.. :smilewinkgrin:

Bumble
28th May 2008, 08:14 PM
:thumbs up: great write up's ... both articles are superb!

weefossy
28th May 2008, 11:25 PM
Haven't got our mag yet. Hopefully it will be here tomorrow. Really pleased that they published the Oxford run.

Gismo
29th May 2008, 04:46 AM
I see my report on the Mothership Run was also published, :thumbs up: plus a guy from Caithness wanting to join our forum, but he doesn't have a computer. Maybe the boss man should send MM an email to find out the details.. :smilewinkgrin:
I'm trying to understand how this guy can take an active part in our forum if he doesn't have a computer :eyes up:
I appreciate we could use mail etc, but, kinda defeats the purpose of an online community.
As for me contacting MM, well, i've never once had any contact back from them regarding anything before i became the owner of NMS and so far i've had nothing since.
Would be nice if they did contact me though ;)

weefossy
30th May 2008, 08:14 PM
Tell him to go to an internet cafe, or "phone a friend":argh:
Alan, I've got contact details for Phil at MM if it is of any help. I found him great to deal with once I had made contact. I'll e mail them to you.