PDA

View Full Version : some more bad luck

stoney
26th May 2008, 10:42 AM
we i got up yesterday and looked out my window to see a big bit of roof felt lying on my bonnet of my car so went out and gently lifted it off but it has badly scrathced it all and my strips :ragin::ragin::ragin::ragin:

so any one from my area know any good body shops

need to phone my inshance 2morow :argh: have to say my neighbours have been very good and said that they will sort it with there house insh

but i still have to put the claim thro mine :mad::argh:

any help/advice would be appreciated :thumbs up:

james@
26th May 2008, 02:45 PM
sorry to hear about this, best thing you can do is make sure you have plenty of pictures of how it landed where it came from etc, and keep the offending felt too. as for a body shop how badly scratched is it ? will dig out the good body shop thread in the sottish forum on piston heads for you.

Craig
26th May 2008, 04:24 PM
Sorry to hear than Stoney... :frown:

if it's any use (although it is a bit of a trek) Burgoynes of Airth are very good, thats who I would use in the area. I think ScottieDoop would also recommend them and we all know how picky she is... ;):D

hope you get it sorted soon. :thumbs up:

stoney
26th May 2008, 05:56 PM
Thats it i am going 2 give green light a phone 2morw and see what they say it is pretty deep scratch so it dose need a re pray

The Dogfather
26th May 2008, 06:09 PM
I need a new windscreen because some wtat in a Yaris decided to drive at 60mph when they'd just resurfaced the road. If I'd a caught him it wouldn't have just been his windscreen that needed replacing. :ragin::argh::ragin::argh::ragin::argh:

ELFMAN
27th May 2008, 04:20 PM
Rob, what a bummer! Just noticed.

There's a bloke in Strathaven who did my door a few years back when a prat reversed into it - that would be handier for you. Don't have his number on me just now, but can get it if you're interested.

stoney
27th May 2008, 04:31 PM
Rob, what a bummer! Just noticed.

There's a bloke in Strathaven who did my door a few years back when a prat reversed into it - that would be handier for you. Don't have his number on me just now, but can get it if you're interested.

would that be wille hamilton bye any chance ?? i have been and seen him about it to day there is about £600 worth of damage :ragin: but just wating on my insh geting back to me now and can go from there ;) but you will prob see what its done on sunday if i still have the car at that point

ELFMAN
27th May 2008, 04:35 PM
That's the man, Rob, just PM'd you with his number - ah well, better late than never. eh? See you on Sunday. Check the 'Convoy to Gala' thread elsewhere.