PDA

View Full Version : Mr Burple

MrMischief
25th May 2008, 09:12 PM
Ewan, were you frequenting the "usual taverns" in the Ferry last night??

Saw your motor parked up when I was dropping the wife off.

Looking v nice - your motor that is, not the wife....although she scrubs up well :D

Nice knowing you all ;bigwave::laugh:

Steve

Burple
26th May 2008, 10:57 AM
Moi?? as if!! lol
You mean Saturday night?
Not this time, If it was parked outside Hon's then it was me, I was in there getting a nice healthy ;) chinese for dinner, after giving it (the car) a bit of a going over for the Thistle Run :D It looks good when it's clean! Always nice to tget a compliment tho :cool::thumbs up:
was having a 'restful' day after going to the Beer festival in the Fishermans on Fri night.. then the 'usual taverns' after that! ..and having a half day at work, we started at 3 pm.. It was a messy one!

Actually... were you sitting across the road from the car in Brook St? I was vaguely aware that someone was looking at me car :D Mind you, I was in my own wee world, standing in Hon's being sad and checking out my *OWN* car! haha :D
Although there was a Yellow Mini that stopped and dropped people off too..

If you see me again, nip over and say hi :thumbs up:

Ewan, were you frequenting the "usual taverns" in the Ferry last night??

Saw your motor parked up when I was dropping the wife off.

Looking v nice - your motor that is, not the wife....although she scrubs up well :D

Nice knowing you all ;bigwave::laugh:

Steve

MrMischief
26th May 2008, 08:04 PM
Aye, it was Saturday night (as in last night yesterday when I posted :smilewinkgrin:). I thought you may have been in P.J.'s

I pulled in there to let the wife out, same side of street as your car so there must've been more than one of us having a gander at your Min :thumbs up:

Oh, and I wasn't in the wife's S but in my GT4, so no doubt you heard it first :D Think you may click shortly as to who I am, unless you haven't already done so....it's been a while since my old Racing Green went head-to-head with your yellow beastie on Marketgate - I still say Alan Davidson weighed me down, power:weight 'n all that :frown:

Have to meet up sometime....ciao
Steve

Moi?? as if!! lol
You mean Saturday night?
Not this time, If it was parked outside Hon's then it was me, I was in there getting a nice healthy ;) chinese for dinner, after giving it (the car) a bit of a going over for the Thistle Run :D It looks good when it's clean! Always nice to tget a compliment tho :cool::thumbs up:
was having a 'restful' day after going to the Beer festival in the Fishermans on Fri night.. then the 'usual taverns' after that! ..and having a half day at work, we started at 3 pm.. It was a messy one!

Actually... were you sitting across the road from the car in Brook St? I was vaguely aware that someone was looking at me car :D Mind you, I was in my own wee world, standing in Hon's being sad and checking out my *OWN* car! haha :D
Although there was a Yellow Mini that stopped and dropped people off too..

If you see me again, nip over and say hi :thumbs up:

Burple
26th May 2008, 09:04 PM
Doh!
The Penny Drops! :thumbs up::D I'd no idea that was you on here..
Yeah I did hear it! and saw it.. just..
I wondered if that was you but I didn't get a good enough look :laugh:
So it's you guys that have Ewan and Gill's old car. That's one VERY nice Mini :cool:

Lol, I remember that night, how funny was that? :D
What can I say, you'd kick my arse now tho ha ha!

Well I'm back in my flat in balumbie, so there'll be a few nights out in the Ferry if you're about!
No doubt see you around the town! :thumbs up:

Aye, it was Saturday night (as in last night yesterday when I posted :smilewinkgrin:). I thought you may have been in P.J.'s

I pulled in there to let the wife out, same side of street as your car so there must've been more than one of us having a gander at your Min :thumbs up:

Oh, and I wasn't in the wife's S but in my GT4, so no doubt you heard it first :D Think you may click shortly as to who I am, unless you haven't already done so....it's been a while since my old Racing Green went head-to-head with your yellow beastie on Marketgate - I still say Alan Davidson weighed me down, power:weight 'n all that :frown:

Have to meet up sometime....ciao
Steve

Bazthemod
26th May 2008, 10:02 PM
Well I'm back in my flat in balumbie, :thumbs up:

Pffft....Whitfield more like!! :D:p:D

Burple
27th May 2008, 09:50 AM
Pffft....Whitfield more like!! :D:p:D

Lol.. Listen to you! Proper wee gobby Whitfield ned! :laugh::p:D:D

It's Broughty Ferry North West if you must know.. ha ha ha ha :laugh:

Bazthemod
27th May 2008, 04:54 PM
Young Whitfield Shams Rule! :shut up:

MrMischief
27th May 2008, 08:36 PM
It's Broughty Ferry North West if you must know.. ha ha ha ha :laugh:

Ooooh, at least your not claiming it's West Ferry :smilewinkgrin:

Burple
29th May 2008, 10:17 AM
Ooooh, at least your not claiming it's West Ferry :smilewinkgrin:

Ha ha.. Doesn't West Ferry start at The Honda Garage and end at the Docks?? lol :D:D:laugh: