PDA

View Full Version : Hey Buffoon/Chump/Dogfather....

AndyP & Lenore
24th May 2008, 12:08 AM
Do you only change your username when there's a "y" at the end of the day?:eyes up:

A.:D

The Dogfather
24th May 2008, 12:27 AM
Its for my new project, if it ever happens......... anyway it keeps you mods on your toes, you need something to keep you active.....

zimbo
24th May 2008, 11:59 AM
Think we need to put a cap on the name changing or some folks are going to lose track of who is actually whoooo.... :hand: :rolleyes:

Burple
24th May 2008, 12:35 PM
Its for my new project, if it ever happens......... anyway it keeps you mods on your toes, you need something to keep you active.....

The Dogfather??
OMG... I hope your mod doesn't involve 'fiddling' with poor Eliott!! :eek:;):p:moonie:

The Dogfather
24th May 2008, 01:26 PM
The Dogfather??
OMG... I hope your mod doesn't involve 'fiddling' with poor Eliott!! :eek:;):p:moonie:

If you mean Elliott getting the snip? He's booked in for the week after next, Freya two weeks later.

My new project has nothing to do with the dogs though. :shut up:

john
24th May 2008, 01:33 PM
If you mean Elliott getting the snip? He's booked in for the week after next, Freya two weeks later.

My new project has nothing to do with the dogs though. :shut up:

You fecked the last mini with the Gas conversion so what is it this time?

Steam?:argh:

AeroJonny
24th May 2008, 02:26 PM
You fecked the last mini with the Gas conversion so what is it this time?

Steam?:argh:

Harsh...harsh, but fair.

The Dogfather
24th May 2008, 03:23 PM
The MINI wasn't fecked, in fact I believe its still running round Aberdeen, very cheaply I would imagine. Last time I looked LPG was 49p/gallon down here. This isn't a mod, I'm not saying anything else just in case it doesn't happen.

illegalhunter
24th May 2008, 08:05 PM
Deed pole charge £40 a time

illegalhunter
25th May 2008, 09:04 PM
Look what you have started now lol