PDA

View Full Version : Jcw Configurator

illegalhunter
23rd May 2008, 12:31 PM
Its up on www.miniusa.com (http://www.miniusa.com) ticked all the boxes $44k:D:D

The Dogfather
23rd May 2008, 01:00 PM
Its up on www.miniusa.com (http://www.miniusa.com) ticked all the boxes $44k:D:D

So that £22k in £s then :thumbs up:

ianking
23rd May 2008, 01:39 PM
And prob about £32k in UK after Gordon Brown takes his pocket monies.

Scottie
23rd May 2008, 01:53 PM
And prob about £32k in UK after Gordon Brown takes his pocket monies.

if he is still in @ launch time:laugh: he had a terrible result last night:laugh::laugh:

Scottie
23rd May 2008, 02:12 PM
have to say I like the new check design on the sports seats that come as standard. Look a bit like the lounge leather style.

james@
23rd May 2008, 02:18 PM
on that you have to add the areo kit, i thought that was part of the base spec, or is that just in the uk?

ianking
23rd May 2008, 03:42 PM
UK spec looks to come with the Aero kit.

Better waiting until the UK configurator is on line as the UK appears to be as standard with climate control but USA doesnt even have Air Con.

Remember the USA GP's were different from the UK as the USA models disnt get Recaro seats as standard.

james@
23rd May 2008, 05:23 PM
UK spec looks to come with the Aero kit.

Better waiting until the UK configurator is on line as the UK appears to be as standard with climate control but USA doesnt even have Air Con.

Remember the USA GP's were different from the UK as the USA models disnt get Recaro seats as standard.

The GP seats were down to the model of Reacro used in the GP not having gained US dot approval, even though Recaro make the stock seats for the minis . I figure for once the UK is getting the better end of the spec sheet ;) just to make sure you have to spend that bit more when (me) would plump for a stock car sling sum bucket seats in and save the 4k from not having areo and air con.

illegalhunter
23rd May 2008, 08:02 PM
The uk version gets the HIFI upgrade , the yanks are paying for it.