PDA

View Full Version : Anybody got a K&N Apollo???

daveskerr
19th May 2008, 10:30 PM
May have got myself a jammy deal on a brand new K&N Apollo induction kit for my R53 Cooper S Works!:p

Before I jump in and buy it, I was wondering if anybody on here has one fitted to their car? Has anybody heard any good/bad things etc etc etc??

My car is the 197bhp version so comes with the standard cooper S airbox and not the JCW airbox with the flap etc.

Your thoughts/views are appreciated!!! :thumbs up:

Cheers

David

Craig
20th May 2008, 04:57 PM
Contact MINIWilliam as he has one fitted to his car. Granted, it is on an R56 One, but I think you may be more interested in quality of the product and how it performs, rather than how much bhp it gives as this is all subjective.. ;)

MINI William
20th May 2008, 08:24 PM
yehp ive got one fitted to my car.very easy to fit and sounds great only had one wee problem with it and that was just the cold air feed kept poping off but got that fixed now :smilewinkgrin:.

KenL
20th May 2008, 10:21 PM
May have got myself a jammy deal on a brand new K&N Apollo induction kit for my R53 Cooper S Works!:p

Your thoughts/views are appreciated!!! :thumbs up:

My thoughts are not to put one of these on your car!

daveskerr
20th May 2008, 10:28 PM
In 2 minds myself to be honest. Initially jumped at it because it was going cheap. Might just get an aftermarket panel filter or save up for the JCW airbox im hankering after! :yes nod: