PDA

View Full Version : What has happened to Arbroath

Scottie
17th May 2008, 06:38 PM
No Seafront Spectacular this year.:confused: Or have I missed the thread.:confused:

Bumble
17th May 2008, 06:49 PM
Looks like it is happening ... http://www.seafront.org.uk/ but there hasn't been a thread.

Bumble
17th May 2008, 06:52 PM
Just noticed its the day before Ian's July Jolly ...

ajamesj
22nd May 2008, 08:33 PM
Are we attending this year first year I will be off. The past 2 years I have been working and Lianne been there on her own taking pics its in our home town lol.

Scottie
22nd May 2008, 08:52 PM
No idea It would seem like no but I see NMS in on the site about Arbroath.:confused::confused:

Gismo
22nd May 2008, 09:48 PM
This has always been Shoppie's run, however, the past years we have been given the convoy through the town and paid for entry.
So, anyone can organise a run, Fi, now's your chance :moonie: start a thread ;)

Scottie
22nd May 2008, 11:02 PM
This has always been Shoppie's run, however, the past years we have been given the convoy through the town and paid for entry.

Wish I had the time but what with family looking after mother and one thing and another starting a new job not got the time.:smilewinkgrin:

Burple
23rd May 2008, 12:13 PM

Well if you guys want to organise convoys etc thru to Dundee, I'll do the usual bit from Dundee to Arbroath? I PM'd Howard, but no reply from him.. anybody got his email address I could try?

Scottie
23rd May 2008, 12:26 PM
Well if you guys want to organise convoys etc thru to Dundee, I'll do the usual bit from Dundee to Arbroath? I PM'd Howard, but no reply from him.. anybody got his email address I could try?

click on the link in bumbles thread and you will see his site shoppie.com click on that:thumbs up:

shoppie
28th May 2008, 07:35 PM
Hi folks

I'm still here and still organising the Arbroath Seafront Spectacular...:thumbs up:

As you all know the show is on the 26th July this year and we would welcome you all back as usual.

Can't pull strings for a convoy through the town ( the police can spare "resources":argh: ) but you will get free entry as usual in return for your car on display on the park.

Details of some of the attractions are at www.seafront.org.uk (http://www.seafront.org.uk)

Russ Swift back after a few years break...

As I am not a MINI owner now could I ask one of you to start an "Arbroath Spectacular" thread and arrange the meet ups.

I will be there to see you all again;bigwave:;bigwave:

Big Gordy
29th May 2008, 08:33 AM

And I could do the Stirling services to Dundee bit :smilewinkgrin:.....(provided I can make that date..need to check:o)
Aaaaaaaaaaah....it will be just like old times ehh Euan:thumbs up:

ajamesj
29th May 2008, 09:18 AM
Home town event would have helped out on meet points etc but cant organise on our holiday the 2 weeks before and also got fast and mod show to organise in between lol. We can start a whos going link if u want I will track it we can meet focus car park as u come in to Arbroath think this is usual place never done this event before always working so a must for us this year.

Andy & Lianne

Burple
29th May 2008, 10:12 AM
And I could do the Stirling services to Dundee bit :smilewinkgrin:.....(provided I can make that date..need to check:o)
Aaaaaaaaaaah....it will be just like old times ehh Euan:thumbs up:

lol :D:D
Spot on.
If you could manage that it'd be ace, I'll sort out the usual run from Dundee out to Arbroath. Andy, Focus car park sounds spot on for a regroup before we cruise the mean streets of Arbroath! :laugh:

shoppie
23rd February 2009, 08:42 PM
Hello again

Just a note to say the Arbroath Seafront Spectacular is on the Sat 25th July this year. Would be delighted to see NMS back again if someone wants to take on the run thread....:welcome:

Burple
24th February 2009, 03:17 PM
Hello again

Just a note to say the Arbroath Seafront Spectacular is on the Sat 25th July this year. Would be delighted to see NMS back again if someone wants to take on the run thread....:welcome:

nice one Howard!
any takers? I'm more than happy to start a thread / organise a run thru from Dundee to Arbroath.. unless anybody else really wants to take it on?:cool::thumbs up: