PDA

View Full Version : What mods have people done to Black Minis ??

m44rkr
16th May 2008, 01:14 PM
Hi ,

ive recently purchased a Astro Black cooper s and am wondering what different people have done ??

as minis are individual and all different , itd be great to see the differences with some mods .

Pictures would be great if possible . :yes nod:

ill get a pic of mine on soon.

Only mod so far is the Aero Grille to go with black on the car.:)

Cheers in advance.

Bazthemod
16th May 2008, 04:59 PM
Have a look at my motor in the gallery thread if you want, sure there will be other black cars in there too :smilewinkgrin:

http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=14218

Ivano
16th May 2008, 06:47 PM
Just check my signature (below) for the spec of my Black MINI...

I don't have any pics at the moment as have been having problems with my Camera Software..

illegalhunter
16th May 2008, 11:55 PM
you name you can do it to any colour

Gismo
22nd May 2008, 03:57 PM
I set up the gallery showcase in such a way that it is very easy to browse or search for specific details, especially the car colour.

I'm not trying to stop anyone posting pics in here, but, the showcase will have everything you need :thumbs up:

james@
22nd May 2008, 04:26 PM
will dig out the pics of bens old cooper s as he had quite a lot done and it looked mint

euan
23rd May 2008, 09:08 AM
I think an aero kit and body coloured arches looks superb on a black S. The factory tint look on the back windows adds to the effect. Chrome wing mirrors also adds a splash of interest to it (don't go too mad on the chrome though - just my view!).

You could add some of the JCW carbon bits, aero scoop perhaps?

Vipers (ala Bonnie Scotlands car) look good - if you can see them under all the muck he has on his car! ;-)

Gismo
23rd May 2008, 09:21 AM
Vipers (ala Bonnie Scotlands car) look good - if you can see them under all the muck he has on his car! ;-)Vipers have been removed ;)

Fairy
23rd May 2008, 10:06 AM
I think an aero kit and body coloured arches looks superb on a black S. The factory tint look on the back windows adds to the effect. Chrome wing mirrors also adds a splash of interest to it (don't go too mad on the chrome though - just my view!)

^^^^^
Just what mine has! (Although I purchased it looking that good! :D)

Im kinda in the same situation with my Cooper S - dunno whether to add 2 or 4 spotters and dunno what decal to put on the roof :rolleyes:

euan
23rd May 2008, 04:40 PM
Vipers have been removed ;)

Was the white showing up the dirt too much?:D