PDA

View Full Version : Newsflash!

Burple
14th May 2008, 02:27 PM
Apparently all the Sperm Banks in Scotland will be running dry this week!!

...All the w@nkers have gone to Manchester! :laugh::D

Colin
14th May 2008, 11:16 PM
:eyes up::frown::D

Bazthemod
15th May 2008, 12:37 AM
snigger :D

Gaz B
15th May 2008, 10:02 AM
Oh my sides:yawn:

The Dogfather
15th May 2008, 10:24 AM
I see nobody is commenting on the crowd trouble and the stabbing, they must have been English Rangers Fans then.

Big Gordy
15th May 2008, 10:41 AM
I heard it may have been one of his own ie Russion that did the stabbing:eek:
Aye the crown trouble was very dissapointing but why did they leave it untill 15 mins before the game started to test the big telly:ragin:That thing should have been running all afternoon showing previous games, cartoons, anything:argh: They recon to have taken in about 20 million quid from the fans over the day/night yet still they ran out of beer and food, couldn't get the telly to work, police very heavy handed (allegedly):frown: Think they need to be a bit more organised if there going to do it again......thats no excuse for the violence though:mad:

The Dogfather
15th May 2008, 11:10 AM
I heard it may have been one of his own ie Russion that did the stabbing:eek:
Aye the crown trouble was very dissapointing but why did they leave it untill 15 mins before the game started to test the big telly:ragin:That thing should have been running all afternoon showing previous games, cartoons, anything:argh: They recon to have taken in about 20 million quid from the fans over the day/night yet still they ran out of beer and food, couldn't get the telly to work, police very heavy handed (allegedly):frown: Think they need to be a bit more organised if there going to do it again......thats no excuse for the violence though:mad:

So why did they arrest the 6 Rangers fans?

Hindsight is a great thing, but who's to say the thing wouldn't have blown halfway through the game. There's over 250 bars/pubs in Manchester City Centre surely nearly all would have had the game on. They would have also been selling beer. Perhaps they did have beer but decided to stop selling as not to fuel the violence.

Thing is though it'll be a mindless few rather than the majority

monkimagic
15th May 2008, 03:16 PM
Dickhead football fans :blush:

Scottie
15th May 2008, 03:25 PM
I heard some Liverpool fan pulled the plug out of the big screen TV.:laugh::laugh: and that's why it wouldn't work.

Chump were you down Manchester way yesterday???:hand::hand::p;)

The Dogfather
15th May 2008, 03:39 PM
I heard some Liverpool fan pulled the plug out of the big screen TV.:laugh::laugh: and that's why it wouldn't work.

Chump were you down Manchester way yesterday???:hand::hand::p;)

It was Manchester, I'm surprised the TV hadn't been nicked. I have a watertight alibi for last night. :thumbs up: