PDA

View Full Version : anyone going to Ibrox tonight

Scottie
14th May 2008, 01:08 PM
I heard on real FM they are already Q's waiting to get in we were planning on leaving Larbert at 5 don't know if we will bother now.:ragin::ragin:

AndyP & Lenore
14th May 2008, 01:31 PM
I heard on real FM they are already Q's waiting to get in we were planning on leaving Larbert at 5 don't know if we will bother now.:ragin::ragin:

Fi, I take it you would just be watching the match on a big TV screen.:confused:

And should that be Ibrox? As opposed to Ibox?

A.

Big Gordy
14th May 2008, 01:41 PM
As opposed to Ibox?

A.

Maybe its a new Apple device for watching telly:laugh:

Scottie
14th May 2008, 01:57 PM
Maybe its a new Apple device for watching telly:laugh:

oh my sides ache from laughing.:moonie::eyes up::frown:

AndyP & Lenore
14th May 2008, 02:02 PM
I guess this is what Fi was talking about....

D_KxN0Nepus&hl

A.:D

AeroJonny
14th May 2008, 02:41 PM
A few of us thought about going, but when someone said the tickets would be £25, we just decided to go to the pub. Oran Mor on Byres Road in Glasgow if anyones interested ;)

Scottie
14th May 2008, 03:01 PM
A few of us thought about going, but when someone said the tickets would be £25, we just decided to go to the pub. Oran Mor on Byres Road in Glasgow if anyones interested ;)

it's free tonight at Ibrox.

ianking
14th May 2008, 04:16 PM
Just about to leave work now. Grab my tea, get to the pub then grap a nice cold 'T'

Mon the Rangers. :D

stoney
21st May 2008, 04:03 PM
well i went and had a good night the boys played well just a shame we lost come on 2morw night

Gaz B
21st May 2008, 04:39 PM
Think we blew it against St Mirren Stoney!:frown: that was our chance to rack up some goals:argh:.

Never mind, should make for an interesting Thursday night thats for sure:popcorn:. Aberdeen won't make it easy for us ,but I'm sure Dundee Utd will be up for it too.

C'mon the Teds