PDA

View Full Version : GALLERY

monkimagic
16th March 2004, 03:36 AM
I love your gallery section, the layout is very nice and clear, but is there any way to setup a users gallery? Where users can put their own pictures up, where they could edit and delete their own.

This has obvious cost attached to it with webspace ect.. but maybe this could be charged for, like sponsor ship.

What do people think ?

Monki

Mini2 gallery section is huge :(

Monsta Mo Mini
16th March 2004, 04:48 AM
Have been looking into it. The whole site is in line for major revamp once I've got over all the hassles of moving house, selling house, decorating etc etc etc......

There are bandwidth issues when you start using online galleries which can result in costs being pushed up. You also tend to end up with a lot of dross taking up said bandwidth. In the meantime, if you have some nice images you'd like to share with the rest of the gang then send them to me at info@newminiscotland.co.uk I would rather folk did this as opposed to uploading to their MINI2 gallery and hot linking from here as it's using up Paul's bandwidth...which isnae fair.

As for charging for this facility, the whole site can be sponsored by clicking on the DONATE BUTTON at the bottom of the homepage. Charging for individual sections is faaaaaar to complicated for me to cope with!

monkimagic
18th March 2004, 03:18 AM
Did you get the photos ????

Monki

Monsta Mo Mini
18th March 2004, 06:07 PM
Yes

monkimagic
15th April 2004, 01:13 AM
Thankyou for putting my coop in the Gallery, very pleased