PDA

View Full Version : So55 Uyb

Fairy
11th May 2008, 07:10 PM
Saw this car parked at Knockhill today (Sun)
Any1 on here as I spotted stickers on windows :D

p.s How sh*te was the motorshow??!?!?!?!? Bring yer own chav!!!!!! :frown:

Burple
11th May 2008, 07:31 PM
Wahay! Spotted!:D:cool:

Thankfully I'd clayed and waxed the car yesterday ;):D

It was a bit p*sh with all the wee knobs who'd obviously come in their mums' corsas! :laugh:
Some nice looking wee cars there too. There might be some drool marks on a couple of Lambos and the Koenigsegg :D
How much do I want a Challenger tank now after seeing that one drive over those cars like they weren't there!

The work done on that wee blue Pug with the Lambo style doors was pretty awesome too.. the 756bhp Scooby was a bit nice as well :o:D

Saw this car parked at Knockhill today (Sun)
Any1 on here as I spotted stickers on windows :D

p.s How sh*te was the motorshow??!?!?!?!? Bring yer own chav!!!!!! :frown:

philthy
12th May 2008, 12:30 PM
i enjoyed it :D might have seen me on track during the supercar sessions?

Burple
12th May 2008, 01:14 PM
i enjoyed it :D might have seen me on track during the supercar sessions?

Ooh.. probably! One of the Exiges I presume? Hopefully not the one that broke!
They sound ace too.. but that Ultima GTR was the danglies! :cool::thumbs up:

philthy
12th May 2008, 01:28 PM
Ooh.. probably! One of the Exiges I presume? Hopefully not the one that broke!
They sound ace too.. but that Ultima GTR was the danglies! :cool::thumbs up:

Yeap thats the one!
The one that broke is my brothers. A seized alternator which shredded the timing belt resulting in lots of bent valves! Will be back on the road in a week though

The ultimas are fast, both 630bhp-ish. Still couldnt pass my mate in the 245bhp Ariel atom though :thumbs up:

Burple
12th May 2008, 02:56 PM
Yeap thats the one!
The one that broke is my brothers. A seized alternator which shredded the timing belt resulting in lots of bent valves! Will be back on the road in a week though

The ultimas are fast, both 630bhp-ish. Still couldnt pass my mate in the 245bhp Ariel atom though :thumbs up:

ouch.. that's an expensive one!
Didn't see the Atom on the track.. I think that had broken too by the time we got down there..
I heard a guy in the Hypercar tent mention that the Atom disintegrated some bearings? Of course that could be total nonsense :D:D Wicked little machine tho. Would love a go in one of them (even the passenger seat, lol) just for the rush :cool:

So.. were you the guy going sideways at the Hairpin? that looked damn cool :cool:, great to see that someone had the bottle to try it in front of the crowds! Same with the guys in the Ferraris trying it too :D:cool:

philthy
12th May 2008, 08:06 PM
Haha yea I was trying to please the crowds :D and it was my mate in the 360 spider, he managed to spin it on saturday in front of about 1000 people trying to keep up :D

the atom blew the cv joint and the rear left wheel bearing disintegrated. The rio prestige guys took it back on thier trailer for him, which was nice!

should have come and spoken to us, we were taking people out passenger laps.

video of the cars, the sideways and spin etc here > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESrob8UuGu0

ESrob8UuGu0