PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

colliz
10th May 2008, 03:42 AM
just sold my Seat leon cupra r and got myself a mini (one) and loving it so far going to jazz it up alittle so may need some help with topics and where is the best place to get things for the car if you do not mind. The car is black and so for i have smoked the rear windows out, Looking to get 4 angel eye spots for the front and try to get a custom bar to hold them and looking on ebay for replica gp 17" wheels.

Cheers colliz (colin)....:)

Gismo
10th May 2008, 08:48 AM
:welcome: Colin, i'm sure you'll enjoy the site.
If you let us know where you come from we can advise where to go for your modding bits.
There are plenty of organised runs this year and also you can show off your pride and joy in the gallery showcase :thumbs up:

The Dogfather
10th May 2008, 08:49 AM
Cupra to a One, bit of a step down in power but a step up in style. Welcome BTW. :D

AndyP & Lenore
10th May 2008, 09:55 AM
:welcome: Colin.

User: Tonyjac, has a custom bar he has fitted 4 spots to. Send him a PM asking him about where he got it, etc., he's a nice guy, he'll help you out.

A.:D

Craig
10th May 2008, 10:23 AM
:welcome: Colin.

I have only found one place that does the angel eye spot lights. Bolton Bits on Ebay do them and they come with a mounting bar.. ;)

Hope you enjoy your new car.... it would be hard not to.. :smilewinkgrin: :thumbs up:

Mini Ecosse
10th May 2008, 11:51 AM
:welcome: to NMScotland.

Stephen & Allyson

Colin
10th May 2008, 01:42 PM
Hello and :welcome: to the site.
Ahh the mods have started already, sooo hard to resist. :D

stoney
10th May 2008, 03:13 PM
:welcome: to the mad house

Bumble
10th May 2008, 06:39 PM
:welcome: to NMS .... BIG WAVE!

colliz
11th May 2008, 06:50 PM
Cheers everyone for the welcome, I live in East Kilbride, Near Glasgow so some info on places for mods would be very app. And yes the power differance is a great deal between my old car and my new on but you cannot wipe the smile off of my face yet going around the corners of polomint city (EK):smilewinkgrin: . Any trumpit can drive fast in a straight line.

Gismo
11th May 2008, 07:14 PM
A remap will certainly bring a bigger smile to your face and bring you up higher than a standard Cooper :thumbs up:

Crombers
13th May 2008, 10:55 AM
Welcome to NMSland :cool: