PDA

View Full Version : Hamilton cronies to loch tay run

stoney
29th April 2008, 04:30 PM
ok can i be a pain in the bum and ask us to meet at strathclyde park car park bye the pub/hotel as christine is working till 9 am so i will need to pick her up first so say about 9 15 ish :thumbs up:

1 stoney
2 elfman
3 tony

AndyP & Lenore
29th April 2008, 05:11 PM
Title edited.:laugh: Couldn't resist.:moonie: Sorry.:blush:

A.:D

stoney
29th April 2008, 06:01 PM
Title edited.:laugh: Couldn't resist.:moonie: Sorry.:blush:

A.:D

:moonie: :popcorn: :moonie: :p

ELFMAN
30th April 2008, 02:29 PM
No prob Rob. What's the easiest road in? Through t' Park, or off at Raith and under the M/way? Working till 9.00am - poor girl, and off on a run? There's stamina for you. She'll be after Sheilz's crown!

I'm not waiting for that Tony again - he stands you up at Fire Stations........

tonyjac
30th April 2008, 04:58 PM
:argh: :argh: :thumbs up: :cool: :o

Craig
30th April 2008, 05:30 PM
lol... :shut up:

and I'm not the go between for the phone calls this time... :rolleyes: ;) :thumbs up:

stoney
30th April 2008, 11:00 PM
No prob Rob. What's the easiest road in? Through t' Park, or off at Raith and under the M/way? Working till 9.00am - poor girl, and off on a run? There's stamina for you. She'll be after Sheilz's crown!

I'm not waiting for that Tony again - he stands you up at Fire Stations........

i would say that way as its just off the raith roundabout :thumbs up:

ELFMAN
1st May 2008, 08:29 AM
See you there then (including Tony!) @ 9.15am.

stoney
1st May 2008, 08:32 AM
spot on my man i am picking christine up at 9 then will be sraight down

tonyjac
1st May 2008, 09:09 AM
SEE YOU THERE GUYS 9.15 am:cool:

Craig
1st May 2008, 12:38 PM
Remember if any of you guys need fuel, just let me know and we can nip to the nearest non rip off garage. ;)

Gismo
1st May 2008, 12:54 PM
Remember if any of you guys need fuel, just let me know and we can nip to the nearest non rip off garage. ;)Will the onsite Esso be available to deposit large chunks of cash?

stoney
1st May 2008, 01:20 PM
Remember if any of you guys need fuel, just let me know and we can nip to the nearest non rip off garage. ;)

we should be ok as long as we fill up before we leave but will let u know when we get there if any one needs :thumbs up:

ELFMAN
2nd May 2008, 01:57 PM
Tony said:SEE YOU THERE GUYS 9.15 am

Elfman replies: And what's that in 'Tony:cool:Time', 9.45am??:hand: :smilewinkgrin:

tonyjac
3rd May 2008, 11:13 AM
(in a rab c tone of voice)go on go on away wey ye ya ??###??that ye are.i will tell ye this boy i will tell ye this i'll see uze at 9.15 am :thumbs up: :D

AndyP & Lenore
3rd May 2008, 12:10 PM

I thought you were working in the morning and couldn't do the fuel runs? Or has that changed?

A.

Craig
3rd May 2008, 05:53 PM
I thought you were working in the morning and couldn't do the fuel runs? Or has that changed?

A.

correct - I put that in the main thread... :frown: sorry meant to put it here also.

sorry - work is a pita.... :argh: no chance to get away from it at the moment.. :eyes up:

ELFMAN
3rd May 2008, 08:39 PM
(in a rab c tone of voice)go on go on away wey ye ya ??###??that ye are.i will tell ye this boy i will tell ye this i'll see uze at 9.15 am :thumbs up: :D

Naeborrerr n'at Big Man!!!:D :D :D