PDA

View Full Version : My name has now changed

The Dogfather
29th April 2008, 11:53 AM
I've had my name changed, can you please make sure all cheques are made payable to the new one.

Thanks

Paul

Gismo
29th April 2008, 11:55 AM
I've had my name changed, can you please make sure all cheques are made payable to the new one.

Thanks

PaulI was gonna send one to Pedigree Chump :eyes up: but, as requested, i'll send it to "The New One" :moonie: :thumbs up:

MartinSullivan
29th April 2008, 01:57 PM
Reminds me of the proposed cheque scam in Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels :)

Burple
29th April 2008, 02:36 PM
Reminds me of the proposed cheque scam in Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels :)

Lol!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Nice one Paul :cool:

zimbo
29th April 2008, 06:15 PM
Is this not the second time this individual has had a name change? should there not be a cap on one name change per person only....:hand: :D lol

Crombers
29th April 2008, 06:34 PM
Is this not the second time this individual has had a name change? should there not be a cap on one name change per person only....:hand: :D lol

Have you seen the number of occassions he's hummed & hawed, changed his mind & then full circle back again :rolleyes:. If it keeps him happy let him be called whatever he likes (we however will also call him whatever we like too :thumbs up:).

john
30th April 2008, 08:42 AM
Im surprised you managed to change your name without having a thread about it first and a big debate resulting in you ignoring the advise anyway.:thumbs up: :moonie: :yes nod:

Scottie
30th April 2008, 08:49 AM
I liked Bad Dog Mini:thumbs up: It was a better name. :D

I bet you feed your collies of James Well Beloved or Eukanuba or something like those

The Dogfather
30th April 2008, 09:47 AM
Im surprised you managed to change your name without having a thread about it first and a big debate resulting in you ignoring the advise anyway.:thumbs up: :moonie: :yes nod:

You know me too well Mr Barrie :D The Vidal name was Gaj's suggestion I just added the Buffoon. We did discuss this in the other thread, just like you say I ignored everyone's advice and did as I pleased.

Anyways, when are you getting another MINI? You must be due another now :moonie:

I liked Bad Dog Mini:thumbs up: It was a better name. :D

I bet you feed your collies of James Well Beloved or Eukanuba or something like those

I would have to be Bad B.itch MINI, Elliott's a lot better behaved:laugh: , well apart from the barking :argh: and the running off to piss on things.

The dogs are on James Well Beloved (or Wainwrights which is pets at homes version of JWB)