PDA

View Full Version : Go Mini Mag

a-jay26
12th March 2004, 09:50 PM
Hi There,

Is everyone aware that there is a mag now for the New Mini and it is very good. I have spoken to a few mini folk and they have never seen it. It's called 'go Mini' and is available from all good news vendors ie WH Smith's
Andy

Julz
12th March 2004, 10:36 PM
Do not fear, we are all aware of the mag., and are patiently awaiting a feature on our very own Bonnie Scotland, well, not Alan himself as he's not very exciting (:p), but his mini is!!:D:D

AberdeenMini
12th March 2004, 11:55 PM
By it every week but its expensive tho!

Wul
13th March 2004, 01:49 AM
quote:Originally posted by AberdeenMini

Is GoMini not a bi-monthly mag?:question::clown:

seany
13th March 2004, 03:46 PM
every 2 months

super ally
13th March 2004, 09:30 PM
I got the second issue of this mag! Its a good magazine! Did you see the 17 year olds orange mini one! He estimated that he had spent 75,000 on it! And it looked tacky as hell! LOL!:DIt was a pimp mobile that Huggy Bear would of been proud of!

Cheers Super Ally

minidriver#1
14th March 2004, 01:19 AM
75 grand?! man, he could have got *looks at Top Trump cars from Shell* a Maserati Quattroporte, 2 TVR T350c's, Audi RS6, a Noble M12 GTO 3R or that 100% pure beef MG X Power SV.

Ideeeeeeeot.

but meh, if he's happy.

Starky
14th March 2004, 04:56 AM

If u subscribe for 2 years it costs less than £3 a go(mini).:)

Wul
15th March 2004, 10:25 PM
Got Go-Mini at the weekend there - is it just me or was the Cooper S in San Fransisco article just a glorified advert for mini madness or whoever it was, absolutely no content about the S's handling around SF, or following the route of bullitt or going down the famous zig-zag hill - also they described the S as having driving lights which it didn't! I mean they have 2 months to write the mag and they still get it wrong!

GAJ
15th March 2004, 11:34 PM
I bought the first edition, thoght it was rubbish and promised myself sever to buy another.
I bought the second edition too (I know!), thought it was rubbish and will not be buying it again.
Ever.
Defo!

Big Col
15th March 2004, 11:37 PM
The third editions out soon FYI GAJ. :p

Gismo
16th March 2004, 12:55 AM
quote:Originally posted by GAJ
I bought the first edition, thoght it was rubbish and promised myself sever to buy another.I bought the second edition too (I know!), thought it was rubbish and will not be buying it again.Ever.Defo!Even though my car is gonna be in it :blackeye:

GAJ
16th March 2004, 01:01 AM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

I bought the first edition, thoght it was rubbish and promised myself sever to buy another.I bought the second edition too (I know!), thought it was rubbish and will not be buying it again.Ever.Defo!Even though my car is gonna be in it :blackeye:

I might look at the pics in the shop, like I did with Julz's car in F & M. Unless they are having a piccie of you in your speedos as a centrefold!:dead::dead:;)

KenL
16th March 2004, 01:09 AM
I might look at the pics in the shop, like I did with Julz's car in F & M. Unless they are having a piccie of you in your speedos as a centrefold!:dead::dead:;)

Can you get Burberry Speedos ? :p:D

duncan
16th March 2004, 04:47 AM
Well, i've got Issue 3, and don't see your car Alan

macblob
16th March 2004, 04:49 AM
I must admit im not to impressed with go mini and dunno if ill buy it again unless alans car is appearing :D then i may consider it hehehehe :p

Gismo
16th March 2004, 04:52 AM
quote:Originally posted by duncan

Well, i've got Issue 3, and don't see your car Alan
I sent go mini an e-mail, they say it will appear in either of the next two issues, hmm :evil:

duncan
16th March 2004, 04:58 AM
Well, you maybe in luck still.

The next issue is billed as having:-
"Forrest Ranger, Off exploring in a nitrous'd Mini
Plus
The Hottest new Minis on the Planet
The coolest new products you just have to have
The Latest News, reviews and gossip from the scene"

On sale May 13

Julz
16th March 2004, 04:55 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

I sent go mini an e-mail, they say it will appear in either of the next two issues, hmm :evil:

Alan, I spoke to your reporter mannie yesterday, he said the same, next two issues!!:p He phoned me last night wanting to take some piccies of Fatty!!;):D

AberdeenMini
16th March 2004, 07:09 PM
quote:Originally posted by Wul

Oooops your right! :)

Wul
16th March 2004, 07:16 PM

quote:Originally posted by Wul

Oooops your right! :)

Sorry AM - couldn't resist that one!:p;):D

Mini Cruiser
16th March 2004, 08:52 PM
Like any mag thats new, it needs time to grow, u have to remember that even mini mag and mini world started thin and quaterly :D

I look forward to seeing your car in it alan, its nice to see cars and faces in the mag that u know :)

Mini Martyn
16th March 2004, 09:23 PM
Dont think you would want to see alans face though!! :D:D

Mini Cruiser
16th March 2004, 09:27 PM
Awwwwe it a lovely face :cool::D lol 8)

minidriver#1
16th March 2004, 09:57 PM
haha that last smilie looks like Alan :p

Monsta Mo Mini
16th March 2004, 10:10 PM
Don't you mean this one :clown:

Gismo
16th March 2004, 11:21 PM
Oi :dead: that's how i feel after 53 nightshifts.
The guys who do the photo shoot do not work for Go Mini, they cover a lot of other mags as well :)

Thank's MC for the nice words, ignore the other eejits :blackeye: