PDA

View Full Version : cooper chick

G19RNT
28th April 2008, 06:18 PM
saw u goin behind me at back of overgate last nyt have u noticed that strange looking guy in the red astra that goes about he seems to stare an awful lot.lol.have u gt ur spotlights wired up yet?

cooper-chick
29th April 2008, 09:19 AM
Hey Hey Hey

Yup spotted you.....LOVING the spotlights i so have to get mine wired up pronto:p

How did you say you wired them up again .....seperate switch ?

Yes he comes out EVERY NIGHT :eek: Dont worry about him lol he goes by the name off "Big Nose" well thats what all the car park peeps call him anyway :yes nod: All he does is drive and stare (he wont say anything though) :eyes up:

When you out next......you should stop for a chin wag :cool:

Do you know any of us lot from the cars?

G19RNT
29th April 2008, 06:27 PM
hey yea the angel eye bit o my spotlights is wired to a seperate switch and the spotlight is wired to my full beam.i was gettin quite freaked out by big nose lol think i shd b out thursday nyt i was gna stop nd spk the other nyt but was a wee bit shy lol dnt really no that many o uz lot jst usually meet up with ppl frm arbroath nd forfar

cooper-chick
30th April 2008, 09:12 AM
Och dont be shy :hand: lol we're all a really friendly bunch a people. Well dont think i will be out on Thursday prob the next time will be sat night or sunday night after crail. So next time you see me just pull up and i will speak :thumbs up:

You going to crail on Sunday (Max Power)?

G19RNT
30th April 2008, 06:00 PM
orite k i'll def b out sat nyt if i dnt fall asleep like last wk lol nd perhaps sunday nyt so if i c u i'll come ova nd spk wasn't plannin on goin 2 crail shd b a big one tho with it bein max power mite b worth goin

cooper-chick
30th April 2008, 06:28 PM
Yeah it should be a good one so lets hope we get the weather for it too :D

Ok well i shall speak to you if your out :cool: :cool:

G19RNT
1st May 2008, 11:33 PM
hey was nice spkin 2 u earlier i neva stayed out 4 long tho am quite tempted 2 go 2 crail on sunday will c wat the weathers like tho mite c u sat nyt if am out

cooper-chick
2nd May 2008, 09:31 AM
Yeah it was nice speak to you too :D . You should defo come to crail....it should be good if the weather is nice. Better be early though to get a good space cause it will be mobbed me thinks :thumbs up:

Yeah i will prob be out on sat night so i will see ya then if your out :yes nod: