PDA

View Full Version : Wrecked MINI

Ivano
27th April 2008, 12:19 PM
Just passed an accident between Kilmacolm and Bridge Of Weir at 11.30am.. There was an all black MINI which was wrecked sitting deep in a ditch. Police and recovery were there.

Hope they are ok and it is nobody on here??.. Didn't see the Reg no

It has happened on a notorious accident black spot on this road on a blind straight stretch where people tend to overtake and don't know if anything coming the other way. Looks like the MINI has rolled and landed in the ditch, back of the roof and drivers side back was caved in along with the front passenger side. Didn't look nice although saying that it remarkably has kept its shell intact so hopefully the occupants were not too badly injured.. No sign of anyone apart from the Police and recovery truck. It must have happened earlier this morning...

mrstirs
27th April 2008, 12:50 PM
I'm from Bridge of Weir myself - seen a fair few accidents along that road!

I put my MINI in to a field/fence about a month ago, but luckily it wasn't as nasty as this one sounds...

Ivano
27th April 2008, 05:31 PM
I'm from Bridge of Weir myself - seen a fair few accidents along that road!

I put my MINI in to a field/fence about a month ago, but luckily it wasn't as nasty as this one sounds...

Will need to look out for you driving around. I live in Bridge Of Weir too.

What type of MINI do you have? You may have seen me in my Black Cooper (S1 TRJ)

mrstirs
28th April 2008, 08:59 AM
I've moved away now man, live in Glasgow city centre and work in Edinburgh - only really back in Bridge of Weir to play golf! I recognise your number, I've probably seen you around. I'm in a 55 plate Checkmate.