PDA

View Full Version : R56 S or Cooper sidewalk

N12 JLK
26th April 2008, 05:55 PM
Hello all, I would like your opinion please, we were in Menzies today and we were looking at the Cooper Sidewalk convertible in the showroom and liked it.
The thing is I'm undecided what to do, should we keep our R56 S or get the Sidewalk convertible, easy as that.

Jason & Lesley.

KenL
26th April 2008, 05:57 PM
Keep the S.

If you want a convertible you would be better waiting for the R56 version, no?

AeroJonny
26th April 2008, 06:20 PM
keep the cooper s!!!!! there are so few opportuniies for top down driving in this country, the hood will become rub on itself and cause mucho irritation and the decreased window size in the rear may give kerr worse travel sickness.

Craig
26th April 2008, 07:33 PM
unless you want to loose MUCHO money, keep the S. If you have money burning a hole in your pocket and your REALLY want a convertible, buy a convertible. Simple as that. :thumbs up:

ELFMAN
26th April 2008, 08:05 PM
Keep The S, You Muppet!!!!!!!!

Scottie
26th April 2008, 08:20 PM
IMO. Do whatever you want to do. :D :D

N12 JLK
26th April 2008, 08:25 PM
ok my minds made up, were keeping the S:yes nod:

Crombers
27th April 2008, 08:21 AM

OK so thats you saved a small fortune, whatcha gonna spend it on ? :thumbs up:

Gismo
27th April 2008, 08:26 AM
Defo keep the S :thumbs up:

weefossy
27th April 2008, 10:21 PM
Jason, it's the same old answer..... loved the convertible with the hood down, fantastic fun, but always felt it looked like a "pram" with the hood up. If they built a "foldy tin roof" set up, that looked good with the roof up, I would buy it tomorrow.

AndyP & Lenore
27th April 2008, 11:21 PM
Jason, it's the same old answer..... loved the convertible with the hood down, fantastic fun, but always felt it looked like a "pram" with the hood up. If they built a "foldy tin roof" set up, that looked good with the roof up, I would buy it tomorrow.

Yeah. What he said for us too.:thumbs up: :thumbs up: :thumbs up:

A.;)

ianking
28th April 2008, 08:35 AM
When Sarah had the hot orange convertible it was quite simply the worst car we have ever had. Close 2nd is my R56 S mind you but I would say defo keep the S.
If it was an S sidewalk then I would be tempted to change.

illegalhunter
28th April 2008, 08:47 AM
I would wait till the R56 convertable is avilable

ELFMAN
28th April 2008, 01:05 PM

As Del Boy used to say - 'You know it makes sense'! :thumbs up:
I mean, have you seen the weather today?

N12 JLK
28th April 2008, 01:12 PM
i know, we have decided against it. The weather means the top would be down about twice a year and we missed one of those days yesterday:thumbs up: