PDA

View Full Version : Cheerio - for now!

euan
24th April 2008, 04:51 PM
Well folks, just to say I won't be on for a wee bit as I'm getting married this weekend, and then off on honeymoon for a couple of weeks, so I look forward to reading all the mini goodness when I get back!

Cheers!

Euan.

Scottie
24th April 2008, 04:52 PM
Best of Luck :thumbs up: e'mm well you know what I mean:smilewinkgrin:

enjoy it will be a great day.:D

Burple
24th April 2008, 04:58 PM
Well, congrats again !! And good luck!

Enjoy the break!! :thumbs up::cool:

Gismo
24th April 2008, 04:59 PM
Another one bites the dust :hand:
All the best mate, it's all downhill from now :D

Craig
24th April 2008, 07:26 PM
aye, all the best. :smilewinkgrin:

hope you have done all what you wanted to do before the ball and chain goes on.. :rolleyes: :thumbs up:

Mini Ecosse
24th April 2008, 08:25 PM
Congratulations :) .
Why you not taking lap top to keep in touch :blush: :hand:
Stephen

AndyP & Lenore
24th April 2008, 08:26 PM
congrats and all the best euan.;)

A.:thumbs up:

vintageb3
24th April 2008, 08:36 PM
All the best Euan!

Remember to make your bride a perfect breakfast with all the trimmings...and a little flower in a vase on a sliver tray on your very first morning together as Man and Wife.

Then gently wake your love from her beauty sleep to see a smile on her face and hear surprise in her voice. After she tells you how wonderful all this is tell her:

"AYE!...and that's the way I want it from now on bitch!" :laugh:

mark

KenL
24th April 2008, 08:47 PM
Congrats to you and the new missus.

Have a great time.

The Dogfather
24th April 2008, 10:35 PM
Congrats and enjoy the last hours of freedom.

In Braveheart when Mel made that speech how come nobody said "Aye right, just wait till ya get married again, that'll take away your freedom"?

euan
25th April 2008, 08:49 AM
Enjoy the last hours? It's chaos in our house! Well, maybe not that bad ;-)

Thanks for the good wishes folks, really appreciate it. Will post up some pics when I get back!

monkimagic
25th April 2008, 01:43 PM
Have a good time mate:thumbs up:

Sheilz
26th April 2008, 05:41 AM
Oh dear! Another human sacrifice - the bride :p:frown::laugh:;)

euan
14th May 2008, 05:33 PM
Well, that's me back now a married man! Didn't hurt that much either - well, not physically anyway, though my bank cards have all melted from the organising! I'll pop up some pics later once I get some kip - knackered from 2 days travel back from Mozambique.

Thanks for all the message though! Appreciate it!

The Dogfather
14th May 2008, 05:39 PM
Who are you again ;)

euan
14th May 2008, 06:51 PM
Who are you again ;)

Pah, it's only been what, 3 weeks? Anyway, your a fine one to talk, I had to double check who posted that as you've had more name changes on here than I've hot dinners :D:D:D

The Dogfather
15th May 2008, 06:30 AM
Pah, it's only been what, 3 weeks? Anyway, your a fine one to talk, I had to double check who posted that as you've had more name changes on here than I've hot dinners :D:D:D

:moonie::hand::thumbs up: You'll notice I'm back in a MINI, and loving it I might add.