PDA

View Full Version : Request from Ulrike for Mothership pics

AndyP & Lenore
24th April 2008, 02:35 PM
Craig has had a call from Ulrika regarding the recent Mothership run. Those who were on the run will remember they took a few photo's to go in their factory magazine. It seems the photo's they took didn't work out so they are asking for any photos we may have taken.

Craig is at work just now so can't post this up so he asked me to do it for him.

So, if anyone has any photo's they took at the factory could you please email them to:

craig@newminiscotland.co.uk

Cheers,

AndyP

Craig
24th April 2008, 07:19 PM
yeah as Andy says, I got a panic phone call from Ulrike last night about 7pm as she needs some good photos.

I would like you to send me some pics (especially the ones with the banner outside the factory and next to the 1 millionth MINI) :smilewinkgrin: If you could get them to me asap please... Ta

please send me the biggest resolution photos you have that are good.

Thanks Folks.

Neil and Lorna
25th April 2008, 11:01 AM
Craig.

Just tried to email some pics to you.

Orange web mail doesn't seem to playing ball at the mo.:argh:
I've got them on disk and will try from the cinema later.

Neil.

Neil and Lorna
25th April 2008, 10:04 PM
Craig.

Pics emailed.:thumbs up:

Neil.:D

AndyP & Lenore
26th April 2008, 12:19 AM
Craig.

Pics emailed.:thumbs up:

Neil.:D

Aw sh!te. Forgot to pop into the office and pick up the disc when we were in picking up the bumpers.:frown:

Sorry.:blush:

I guess the emails went ok in the end then?

A.

weefossy
27th April 2008, 10:14 PM
Craig will sent high resolution copies of the pics I posted after the run, but it will be tomorrow hopefully.

Craig
27th April 2008, 10:18 PM
Neil, not received any pics... sorry.:o Might be a size issue. You may have to send them individually. :p

Malcolm. Thanks. :smilewinkgrin:

AndyP & Lenore
27th April 2008, 11:26 PM
Neil, not received any pics... sorry.:o Might be a size issue. You may have to send them individually. :p

Malcolm. Thanks. :smilewinkgrin:

Craig, I think the disc is still in the cinema, so I'll try again tomorrow when I'm in work.;)

I was supposed to pick up a disc for you when we were in on Friday evening picking up the bumpers. OOoooops.:blush: Forgot.:blush: Not like me.:hand:

A.:blush:

weefossy
29th April 2008, 07:23 PM
Craig, have now e mailed some pictures. Let me know if they arrive OK. Cheers:)

AndyP & Lenore
29th April 2008, 08:08 PM
Resent Neils tonight Craig.:thumbs up:

Discovered why you didn't receive Neil's original email.:o

60MB in one email is a bit big for any mail server to handle.:frown: :moonie:

A.:D