PDA

View Full Version : New Mini Scotland Stickers

Gismo
24th April 2008, 12:44 PM
Ok folks, i now have an abundance of NMS stickers :yes nod:

http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/images/web_sticker.gif

A fine mod that does not add any BHP and therefore will not increase your insurance premium ;)

You can via order via PayPal directly off the home page (http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/index.html) or click this PayPal Link (https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=alan%40newminiscotland%2eco%2euk&item_name=New%20Mini%20Scotland%20Ltd&shipping=0%2e00&no_shipping=0&no_note=1&currency_code=GBP&lc=GB&bn=PP%2dBuyNowBF&charset=UTF%2d8)

Priced at £2.25 each including delivery, please specify the quantity required and insert the price, remember to advise whether you want an inside or outside sticker :thumbs up:

mini menise
19th July 2008, 12:33 AM
whats the size of the

Gismo
19th July 2008, 09:08 AM
whats the size of theThey are 13mm high and 300mm wide :thumbs up:

Mandy01698
20th August 2008, 12:52 PM
Any pictures of the stickers on cars?

Gismo
20th August 2008, 02:29 PM
Any pictures of the stickers on cars?Since no one else is posting :rolleyes: here's mine which is the most common place for an inside sticker, it follows the lines of the heated rear screen perfectly to keep it straight:-

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b71/Bonnie_Scotland/Black%20Cooper%20S/Rear-2.jpg

dougie_dfc
25th February 2009, 12:51 AM
would i be able to order one inside sticker please?

Craig
25th February 2009, 08:31 AM
Dougie,

if you are going to John Clarks on Fri night I will be there and give sell you one then, you could also buy a keyring and a domed badge... ;):thumbs up:

C

dougie_dfc
25th February 2009, 10:50 AM
yea that would be great if u could take that along, i'll buy a keyring as well, look really nice, but will leave the badge for now

thanks Craig

camjay
25th February 2009, 11:42 PM
Got my sticker today.
Thank you.

Gismo
26th February 2009, 12:10 AM
Got my sticker today.
Thank you.
:thumbs up:

leighj
1st March 2009, 03:29 PM
Hiya
Do they come in different colours or is it just the one colour?
Also, whats best? Inside or outside?

Thanks,
Leigh

Gismo
1st March 2009, 03:30 PM
Hiya
Do they come in different colours or is it just the one colour?
Also, whats best? Inside or outside?

Thanks,
LeighBoth inside and outside available, only in silver, your choice which is best

leighj
1st March 2009, 03:37 PM
Can i get 3 outside ones please
will pay just now

Gismo
1st March 2009, 03:40 PM
Can i get 3 outside ones please
will pay just nowNice one, again, i'll just get Craig to send you 3 with your badges :thumbs up:

leighj
1st March 2009, 03:49 PM
Nice one, again, i'll just get Craig to send you 3 with your badges :thumbs up:

yep thats great

thank you

Stewart
22nd March 2009, 03:01 PM
That would be me with the sticker order…just to add again its and inside one I’m after. Off goes the dealers one on goes the NMS one……………..shamed to say after all the useful info off the site and getting my name down for a few runs I’ve still not got round to getting one till today. :rolleyes:

Craig
22nd March 2009, 07:45 PM
:thumbs up:Stewart, I'll post one out when Alan sends me the paypal info. :thumbs up:

Gismo
23rd March 2009, 04:51 AM
:thumbs up:Stewart, I'll post one out when Alan sends me the paypal info. :thumbs up:I've already asked Me Julie to send one out, so, no need this time Craig :thumbs up:

Stewart
25th March 2009, 03:33 PM
Hi I think I got the right sticker but I don’t think it will be staying on long:sad:….I did not know it was not an all in one sticker..Kind of daft but if it can be mucked up I’d do it that’s why I will never mod my mini myself. ….

Got it lined up thinking it was printed together to find its individual letters….anyway finished the WWW.Newmini (http://www.newmini/) bit but total arse of the T in Scotland and the C in Com as they did not come of first time…

Do you do the ones like the dealers?

t18tav
22nd June 2009, 07:43 PM
Can i get one outside one? just away to pay now.:thumbs up:

Gismo
22nd June 2009, 07:53 PM
Can i get one outside one? just away to pay now.:thumbs up:Ah, ok, will post off tomorrow :thumbs up:

Gemma B
22nd June 2009, 08:20 PM
:D Got my 2 today! Getting my windows tinted on Saturday then on they go:p

Craig
22nd June 2009, 08:20 PM
Can i get one outside one? just away to pay now.:thumbs up:

you should have asked on Sat as I had them in ma boot ;)

t18tav
22nd June 2009, 08:43 PM
you should have asked on Sat as I had them in ma boot ;)

ye someone told me that when we were in tounge but it was too late then.

Gismo
22nd June 2009, 09:04 PM
Posted already Tim :thumbs up:

t18tav
22nd June 2009, 09:16 PM
cheers been meaning to get one for ages but kept on forgetting, done know though.:thumbs up:

t18tav
24th June 2009, 03:27 PM
sticker has come cheers will put on when i next wash the car.:thumbs up:

Gismo
25th June 2009, 06:11 AM
sticker has come cheers will put on when i next wash the car.:thumbs up:Excellent :thumbs up:

Livi
15th July 2009, 05:17 PM
Sticker arrived the day Alan :thumbs up:

Thanks very much! :smilewinkgrin:

Sheilz
4th August 2009, 05:39 PM
Craig, can you take a sticker for me on Sunday please. Thanks :thumbs up:

Craig
4th August 2009, 05:42 PM
no worries, I always have stock of stickers in ma boot. :thumbs up:

GCA3N
4th August 2009, 05:59 PM
That reminds me I need an inside one too craig , if you can remember for me I'll have alot on my mind.

Craig
4th August 2009, 07:36 PM
That reminds me I need an inside one too craig , if you can remember for me I'll have alot on my mind.

No Probs :thumbs up:

Delboy
12th August 2009, 09:53 AM
no worries, I always have stock of stickers in ma boot. :thumbs up:

Meant to get one from you on Sunday but forgot.....:thud:

Anyway, just ordered one on the Paypal link :clap:.

Cheers,
Del

Hamish
12th August 2009, 12:14 PM
Any chances anyone will have a couple of nms window stickers at the Border run that I could buy... for the cooper cup car, so whatever colour anyone thinks is best if there is a choice... my name stickers are white, white car etc... can put inside or outside window. Cheers H

Craig
12th August 2009, 01:05 PM
i will have stickers with me on the borders run but they are all silver. I have inside or outside. :-)

Smitty
24th August 2009, 01:28 PM
Just ordered on via the PayPal link - been meaning to replace mine since it was removed during the my window tints being applied.

Can I have an inside sticker please?

Alan - I could pick it up from Julie at the same time as the other goodies if your still responsbile for these?

Craig
24th August 2009, 09:52 PM
Martin - I'll post this tomorrow morning for you. :thumbs up:

Gismo
24th August 2009, 09:59 PM
Alan - I could pick it up from Julie at the same time as the other goodies if your still responsbile for these?Craig has all the goodies now

cat1spot
27th August 2009, 02:16 PM
Craig,
Stickers arrived today, thanks for posting so quick.:thumbs up:

Dealer sticker on back window has now been replaced by something so much better. I'm not sure how straight it is though -it looked better upside down when i was fitting it! :blush:

Vicki

Big Gordy
27th August 2009, 02:22 PM
I'll check it with the spirit level tonight for you Vicki:thumbs up:

Craig
27th August 2009, 05:40 PM
Craig,
Stickers arrived today, thanks for posting so quick.:thumbs up:

Dealer sticker on back window has now been replaced by something so much better. I'm not sure how straight it is though -it looked better upside down when i was fitting it! :blush:

Vicki

Good news Vicki, althought the boss was hassling me to get them out quicker... :rolleyes::laugh:

Dinnae worry if it's squint, you can join Weefossy's club, none of their stickers are straight... :Whistle:

N16SHP
5th November 2009, 07:21 PM
Hey just paid for two inside stickers on paypal. Craig, I have PM'd you a different address for them to get posted to, as some of my post has been going missing as of late!

Gismo
6th November 2009, 03:24 AM
Hey just paid for two inside stickers on paypal. Craig, I have PM'd you a different address for them to get posted to, as some of my post has been going missing as of late!Thanks for the payment

Craig
6th November 2009, 07:45 PM
Hey just paid for two inside stickers on paypal. Craig, I have PM'd you a different address for them to get posted to, as some of my post has been going missing as of late!

Neil,

mega busy day at work today, so sorry they won't be out today. Will be posted first class tomorrow so should be with you by Mon/Tues unless the posties have gone part time again.. :rolleyes::laugh:

Ivano
1st December 2009, 10:03 PM
Craig, Stickers and badges arrived today. so cheers for that :thumbs up::thumbs up:

I am really impressed with the domed badges. First time i have seen them

Thinking of sticking them on the side windows down in the corner assuming the will stick ok to glass!!

Craig
1st December 2009, 10:59 PM
Craig, Stickers and badges arrived today. so cheers for that :thumbs up::thumbs up:

I am really impressed with the domed badges. First time i have seen them

Thinking of sticking them on the side windows down in the corner assuming the will stick ok to glass!!

Glad you got them Ivan - again sorry for the delay. :blush:

I have mine in that exact same place and they stick fine, including washing with a power washer. :thumbs up:

Gismo
1st December 2009, 11:05 PM
I am really impressed with the domed badges. First time i have seen themAgreed :thumbs up:

Duncan Stewart
5th December 2009, 10:23 PM
Ordered a sticker today and forgot to add I would like an inside sticker please. Thanks

Gismo
5th December 2009, 11:09 PM
Ordered a sticker today and forgot to add I would like an inside sticker please. ThanksNo probs, i'll get Craig to send it out :thumbs up:

Craig
6th December 2009, 02:24 PM
Ordered a sticker today and forgot to add I would like an inside sticker please. Thanks

will send it out today for you Duncan. :thumbs up:

Fartin Martin
8th December 2009, 09:29 PM
When do I get mineeeee???:lol:..am itchin to put them on!!!!!:D

Craig
8th December 2009, 11:44 PM
When do I get mineeeee???:lol:..am itchin to put them on!!!!!:D

It was posted first class the other day martin. . Sorry you havent got it yet. . Cant help royal mail. :(

Gismo
9th December 2009, 01:14 AM
It was posted first class the other day martin. . Sorry you havent got it yet. . Cant help royal mail. :(I've lost a good few in the past, but fingers crossed it's the crimbo panic and they turn up.
If you still have not received them by Friday contact Craig and he'll send you some more

Fartin Martin
9th December 2009, 02:08 AM
I've lost a good few in the past, but fingers crossed it's the crimbo panic and they turn up.
If you still have not received them by Friday contact Craig and he'll send you some more

No worries guys..some folk say I suffer from "only-child syndrome":lol:

I'll let you know as soon as I get them guys;)

cheers

Craig
9th December 2009, 08:13 AM
No worries guys..some folk say I suffer from "only-child syndrome":lol:

I'll let you know as soon as I get them guys;)

cheers

no probs Martin, as Alan says, let me know if it doesn't turn up by Friday and I'll send another set :thumbs up:

Fartin Martin
15th December 2009, 02:22 PM
Hi Craig..was just to let you know that the sticker still hasn't arrived!!:( Boo Hoo lol

cheers

Martin

Gismo
15th December 2009, 03:00 PM
Hi Craig..was just to let you know that the sticker still hasn't arrived!!:( Boo Hoo lol

cheers

MartinCraig, when you send out the replacements put on the envelope stickers enclosed, worked every time for me

Fartin Martin
17th January 2010, 03:16 PM
hey guys..just a wee post to say that Ive still not got my stickers..was just waiting till Xmas was well and truely over!lol..is it poss to get another set sent out??

cheers

Martin

Craig
17th January 2010, 06:08 PM
Martin - please accept my apologies.:blush: I missed the last post you made about still not having them.. Please PM me what your order was and your address and I'll send them out first thing tomorrow morning. :clap:

Fartin Martin
18th January 2010, 02:22 PM
Martin - please accept my apologies.:blush: I missed the last post you made about still not having them.. Please PM me what your order was and your address and I'll send them out first thing tomorrow morning. :clap:

Aw what you playin at Craig???:lo:

no worries mate, PM'd you the details;)

Thanks again!

Martin

Craig
18th January 2010, 08:21 PM
thanks Martin - thats the sticker back in the post - any issues with it, let me know. Again, apologies for the delay. :thumbs up:

Fartin Martin
18th January 2010, 09:26 PM
thanks Martin - thats the sticker back in the post - any issues with it, let me know. Again, apologies for the delay. :thumbs up:

No worries Craig..thanks;)

Fartin Martin
21st January 2010, 05:01 PM
Craig, stickers arrived yesterday with thanks!:thumbs up:

GUTTED the car today, phew, and fitted the sticker!:D

heres a few pics(hopefully)...

..well its aint workin!!:argh:..dont like the new way to upload images!!:sad:

Craig
21st January 2010, 06:45 PM
Thank fook for that :lol:

Gismo
21st January 2010, 07:20 PM
dont like the new way to upload images!!:sad:

Thank fook for that :lol:That's a bit harsh :rolleyes: :laugh:

Fartin Martin
21st January 2010, 07:34 PM
That's a bit harsh :rolleyes: :laugh:
Its really complicated though..or am stupit!!:lol:

markycoopers
21st February 2010, 10:54 PM
hi just ordered and paid for two stickers but for got to state i want the outside ones thanks mark

Craig
22nd February 2010, 10:57 AM
hi just ordered and paid for two stickers but for got to state i want the outside ones thanks mark

Will be posted today mark ;)

Fairy
22nd February 2010, 02:11 PM
Hi Craig

If you remember, can you please bring a NMS sticker for exterior to the Oxford meet? Will pay u then if thats ok?

Thanks
Fay

Craig
22nd February 2010, 02:20 PM
No probs fay, I carry the merchandise around with me all the time :thumbs up:

condor
28th March 2010, 05:37 PM
Hi.......
Have just ordered a sticker, would you please send an inside one.
Many thanks

John

Gismo
2nd April 2010, 03:06 PM
Hi.......
Have just ordered a sticker, would you please send an inside one.
Many thanks

JohnHi John, did you get your sticker?

Scottie
11th June 2010, 09:39 PM
I want a couple of stickers for my new car but don't want to bother you Craig at the moment anyone of the other mods carry these in stock so that if I pay they can send them out to me.

Thanks.

Craig
11th June 2010, 10:41 PM
Fi,

it's not a problem, I'm off all next week, just get Allan to give me a call to make sure I'm in and he can pop round ;)

Scottie
11th June 2010, 10:44 PM
Ok will do as long as it's nae bother for you. Ta.

gillianmcd
27th March 2011, 10:14 PM
Hey :)

I would like to buy an inside sticker for my mini... I see people have been paying on Paypal? Is there a link somewhere or something? Is it 2.25 GBP?

Cheers! gillian :)

gillianmcd
27th March 2011, 10:15 PM
Oops! Just seen the link so am going to pay for one inside sticker now! Ha ha

Cheers!

gillian :)

GCA3N
27th March 2011, 10:16 PM
You'll see the link on the main home page. click (http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/)

gillianmcd
27th March 2011, 10:23 PM
You'll see the link on the main home page. click (http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/)

Done! Cheers for that! :)

GCA3N
27th March 2011, 10:24 PM
Done! Cheers for that! :)

No probs Gillian.

gillianmcd
1st April 2011, 05:44 PM
Hey! Stickers arrived today thank you very much! :D

Gismo
1st April 2011, 06:52 PM
Nice one :thumbs up:

Craig
1st April 2011, 08:27 PM
Hey! Stickers arrived today thank you very much! :D

Jings that took it's time to travel 30 miles :thud: blooming royal mail ....! At least you got it ;)

gillianmcd
1st April 2011, 08:54 PM
Jings that took it's time to travel 30 miles :thud: blooming royal mail ....! At least you got it ;)

Yeah that's what I thought.... I have been expecting them for a few days. I will have to not mess it up now when I put it on!!!!! :-/

rpn
28th June 2011, 09:20 PM
Hi Craig,

Got the sticker for my new Mini. http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w214/rpn48/Smilies/thumbsup.gif

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w214/rpn48/Smilies/thankyou.gif

Craig
28th June 2011, 11:58 PM
Hi Craig,

Got the sticker for my new Mini. http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w214/rpn48/Smilies/thumbsup.gif

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w214/rpn48/Smilies/thankyou.gif

Your welcome Stan. Thanks for the support :thumbs up:

RobSco
31st August 2011, 05:32 PM
Hi Craig

Stickers Arrived Today... :thumbs up:

Thank You Very Much - Craig and Alan...

Cheers

Craig
31st August 2011, 07:49 PM
Your very welcome Robert ;)

markjbb
1st September 2011, 10:43 AM
just paid for a inside sticker

Gismo
1st September 2011, 11:47 AM
just paid for a inside stickerReceived, many thanks for your support to the site, Craig will post your sticker once he reads his e-mail :thumbs up:

markjbb
3rd September 2011, 04:02 PM
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll123/mjbbell/2011-09-03114536.jpg

Craig
3rd September 2011, 05:19 PM
Looking good ;)

Gismo
3rd September 2011, 05:19 PM
Nice one :thumbs up:

MINIme:)
20th September 2011, 01:51 PM
Hello,

Please can you tell me how the inside and outside stickers differ? I read from Stewart (from a couple of years ago) that it was all individual letters rather than one piece - is that still the case and is that the inside or outside one? (If so I think I'll need a spare!)
I had imagined it was a removable/reusable clear window sticker for the inside one but sounds like it's not like that. Thanks very much for any info.

Oh please can you also tell me what colours are available, thanks very much.

Craig
20th September 2011, 02:27 PM
It is individual stickers, but it comes backed with masking tape, so stays as one sticker if that makes sense, very easy to apply.

I have some White, blue and red plus the normal silver ones. Inside or outside come in the same style ;)

Gismo
20th September 2011, 03:07 PM
To further explain, the letters are placed on a masking tape type background with a clear tape over the letters, this is what you initially peel off, then you position the entire sticker where you want on your car and carefully remove the backing leaving the letters in place on your car.

Easy peasy to fit :thumbs up:

Inside versus outside is purely everyone's preference

20th September 2011, 10:39 PM
brilliant thank you! I understand now :thumbs up:

Will get one shortly for the new wee motor!
:motoring:

markjbb
21st September 2011, 11:09 AM
Hello,

Please can you tell me how the inside and outside stickers differ? I read from Stewart (from a couple of years ago) that it was all individual letters rather than one piece - is that still the case and is that the inside or outside one? (If so I think I'll need a spare!)
I had imagined it was a removable/reusable clear window sticker for the inside one but sounds like it's not like that. Thanks very much for any info.

Oh please can you also tell me what colours are available, thanks very much.

Its the inside sticker that I got . But take your time when putting it on I almost fluffed a couple of letters by peeling the backing paper off to fast

Stewart
21st September 2011, 01:35 PM
I think the credit card trick works best when peeling it back, that and giving it a right good wipe down with a towel or somthing before you peel back.

I have both a inside one and outside, in retrospect I’d have went with both inside ones for the back and side as after a good too many washes with the Power washer I have the K in “uk” needs a wee bit care. In saying that its been impressive the outside one as its been washed many times and been on the car a few years.:thumbs up:

21st September 2011, 01:40 PM
Its the inside sticker that I got . But take your time when putting it on I almost fluffed a couple of letters by peeling the backing paper off to fast

I've managed a major scoop and lined up a sticker guru and master craftsman to do it for me :smilewinkgrin:.
I shall watch and learn! :yes nod:

SuperCooperS
6th October 2011, 05:11 PM
Hi could I possible get 2 stickers... one normal long thin one and one disc type one, thanks

Craig
6th October 2011, 06:17 PM
Hi could I possible get 2 stickers... one normal long thin one and one disc type one, thanks

Stephen,

Can you go Here (http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/Merchandise.html) and pay for the stickers and I'll then post them out. Thanks :thumbs up:

13th November 2011, 10:56 PM
stickered up at last... start waving :bigwave:

http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x333/minime434/sticker.jpg

Gismo
14th November 2011, 04:17 AM
Wow, Craig has managed to get a sticker straight :lol:

Craig
14th November 2011, 09:19 AM
Wow, Craig has managed to get a sticker straight :lol:

:lol: at least I didn't put it on back to front as I've done before !!

14th November 2011, 03:13 PM
It is PERFECTLY about 1mm up from the line ALL THE WAY ALONG! Outstanding! This is why I asked the master to do it for me :lol: Craig is currently my minihero after everything I managed to wangle yesterday. If anyone wants to challenge his position feel free to offer your services. :smilewinkgrin:
I will talk at you a lot though.

larakitten
16th February 2012, 06:36 PM
Hey....I lurk about on here, have done for ages. Just sold "Blue", my lovely electric blue Cooper for a shiny black Dooper and it needs a sticker! Wondered if you still had......

Craig
16th February 2012, 06:43 PM
Yep I have LOADS in stock :thumbs up: let me know if you want to buy one ;)

larakitten
16th February 2012, 07:00 PM
Cool.....I think I'd like an outside one, white writing? Just had limo black tints done (only on the rear windows mind!!) and would fancy that on the outside of the glass. Do you have those?

Craig
16th February 2012, 07:22 PM
Cool.....I think I'd like an outside one, white writing? Just had limo black tints done (only on the rear windows mind!!) and would fancy that on the outside of the glass. Do you have those?

I have a few white ones, I'll need to see if their outside. I'll let you know later ;)

Craig
16th February 2012, 08:38 PM

Yep, I have external white ones, silver and some blue ;)

Just order in the usual way, letting us know yiu want white, although there may be a slight delay in confirming payt as Alan has had some sad news very recently.

Thanks

larakitten
17th February 2012, 01:58 PM
Just ordered silver/external...................didn't know Id have a choice ha ha. Let me know, when possible, that my pennies got there ok.

Gismo
17th February 2012, 02:53 PM
Just ordered silver/external...................didn't know Id have a choice ha ha. Let me know, when possible, that my pennies got there ok.Money received and Craig will post out as soon as possible :thumbs up:

Craig
17th February 2012, 03:01 PM
Money received and Craig will post out as soon as possible :thumbs up:

Should be later today ;)

gauldrymini
17th February 2012, 04:24 PM
Craig

Are there any orange coloured NMS stickers?

Cheers
Andrew

Craig
17th February 2012, 04:34 PM
Craig

Are there any orange coloured NMS stickers?

Cheers
Andrew

Nope sorry - only the ones I mentioned... ;)

larakitten
17th February 2012, 05:38 PM
Lovely, cheers........will let you know when it gets here safely!

Craig
17th February 2012, 07:55 PM
Lovely, cheers........will let you know when it gets here safely!

Posted 1st Class :thumbs up:

larakitten
17th February 2012, 09:04 PM
Grand! Wish everyone could send things out as quickly.................but that's a whole other thread! Cheers ;)

Gismo
18th February 2012, 09:06 AM
Grand! Wish everyone could send things out as quickly.................but that's a whole other thread! Cheers ;)Don't speak too soon, often the stickers go missing for some reason, folks must think there is money inside the envelope :thud: I used to put sticker inside on the envelope in a vain attempt to ward off potential thieves

Martin c
18th February 2012, 10:19 AM
Ordered and paid for :thumbs up:

Gismo
18th February 2012, 10:53 AM
Ordered and paid for :thumbs up:And replied and advised Craig to send out :thumbs up:

Craig
18th February 2012, 02:01 PM
And replied and advised Craig to send out :thumbs up:

Will be in the post today ;)

Martin c
18th February 2012, 03:16 PM
And replied and advised Craig to send out :thumbs up:

Will be in the post today ;)

Cheers:thumbs up:

Craig
18th February 2012, 05:35 PM
Cheers:thumbs up:

Martin,

Was on my way back from Edin so dropped it thro your door :thumbs up:

Craig

Gismo
18th February 2012, 06:00 PM
Martin,

CraigNow that's service :thumbs up:

Martin c
18th February 2012, 06:43 PM
Martin,

Craig

Just in the door from work, cheers :smilewinkgrin: that is what you call great service :thumbs up:

Craig
18th February 2012, 06:45 PM
Just in the door from work, cheers :smilewinkgrin: that is what you call great service :thumbs up:

Your welcome :clap:

larakitten
20th February 2012, 03:13 PM
Sticker arrived this morning, and on the car! Thanks......now to get spotted out and about ha ha!

Flash_Amber
30th May 2012, 05:23 AM
I need 2 inside stickers please :smilewinkgrin:

SCOOTERBUK
30th May 2012, 07:41 PM
I need 1 outside sticker just sent payment

Gismo
30th May 2012, 07:56 PM
Sent your info to Craig and he will send it off sharpish

Flash_Amber
7th June 2012, 03:40 PM
Who do I send payment to?

Craig
7th June 2012, 05:17 PM

Use the main page - look for the buying stickers link ;)

Gismo
8th June 2012, 08:15 PM

Use the main page - look for the buying stickers link ;)What Craig meant was to click on the http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/images/smilies//link.gif (https://www.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=0Wj4amRJbe52dRKTjPSboAbBoxZZyNcUj9Zo13vxDl usiQygqfbKfXz8-pC&dispatch=50a222a57771920b6a3d7b606239e4d529b525e0b 7e69bf0224adecfb0124e9b61f737ba21b08198e9983d83a3c 97b9636fcf51157e8c7b2)
Thanks and don't forget to advise on an inside or outside sticker :thumbs up:

Duncan Stewart
3rd September 2012, 07:56 PM
Just ordered a sticker but didn't see bit for inside / outside. Can I have an inside one please, thanks

Craig
3rd September 2012, 08:36 PM
Just ordered a sticker but didn't see bit for inside / outside. Can I have an inside one please, thanks

No probs Duncan, I'll get one in the post shortly ;)

Gismo
3rd September 2012, 09:38 PM
Thanks for your support :thumbs up:

Craig
4th September 2012, 06:35 PM
In the post first class tonight :thumbs up:

Duncan Stewart
4th September 2012, 07:08 PM
In the post first class tonight :thumbs up:

Thanks