PDA

View Full Version : Mini Meats May Gathering - Friday 9th May

N12 JLK
22nd April 2008, 09:05 PM
Hello folks yes its that time again, me and my good lady were just talking about doing this soon and hey Mr Poole posts up to get one organised, SPOOKY!.

Friday May 9th at the Deers Park Livingstone, meet at 7pm for chat and we will sit down for food at 7:30pm.

To make things different on the night we will have a swaps night, just bring along something you wish to get rid of and hopefully it will be of some use to another person and viceversa.
Example= old wax/polish you no longer have use for ( you may have moved onto another brand), shark grilles, Ladies tights, you may have given up holding up post offices, things like that.

Mini Meats consists of no run, it never has and never will its just a good night to chat and look at any mods you may have done and to see Mark Corsar and Mrs Nicol on the bubbles:thumbs up: .

Trying a new venue this time, the Beefeater at the Deer Park in Livingston. Just off Junction 3 of the M8. Lenore and I have eaten there many times and it's always first class food.;) Google Maps location (http://www.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Deer+Park+Dr,+Livingston,+United+Kingdom&sll=55.915784,-3.528371&sspn=0.016619,0.039911&ie=UTF8&cd=1&mpnum=0&z=16&iwloc=addr&om=1).

This is the Restaurant's web site (http://www.beefeater.co.uk/restaurant.aspx?id=40012255&pc=&lat=55.89880&lon=-3.51440), where you can view their menu.

I will book it for 20 people at the moment but I can add to that.

1= Jason, Lesley and Kerr.
2= Mini William.
3= Craig and Jude
4= Bumble
5= Andy And Lenore
6= Alan and "me julie"
7= Colin
8= MarkyC & nicola
9= Aerojonny
10=Fiona And Allan
11= FOM

MINI William
22nd April 2008, 09:10 PM
ill come along:D always wanted to come to one but always been to busy to go:thumbs up:

Craig
22nd April 2008, 09:23 PM
yes please. :smilewinkgrin: Me and Jude.

Bumble
22nd April 2008, 09:27 PM
I'm up for this :thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
22nd April 2008, 09:31 PM
Oh yes, yes, yes, yes!!!!

Us please.;)

A:D :D

Scottie
22nd April 2008, 10:04 PM
well as much as I would like come Jason not to sure we can make the date sorry:ragin: :argh: not ruling it out will just depend on how Allan is so soon after his operation. I had loads of wax to swap in the swapshop gig.:argh:

Gismo
23rd April 2008, 02:36 AM
Please add me and me julie :thumbs up:
I'm sure i've got loads of wax to swap :ragin: :frown: :eyes up:

Colin
23rd April 2008, 12:22 PM
Yes please :yes nod:

ELFMAN
26th April 2008, 08:03 PM
Sorry Jason, Friday (and other) evenings just now are consisting of working too late and being too knackered to do anything else. OK, OK, I'm past it.

Crombers
28th April 2008, 08:38 AM
Sorry mate , out that eve at company do.

N12 JLK
28th April 2008, 11:00 AM
Not bother Ewan and Allan.

AeroJonny
1st May 2008, 01:37 PM
Me please Jason :D Gives me a chance to let Fi hear my NON-CHAVVY dump valve ;)

Scottie
1st May 2008, 01:53 PM
Hello Jason,

Can you put Allan and myself down please we will be able to come along.

Not many numbers coming is it the Location??

I had a great steak there a couple weeks back.:thumbs up:

N12 JLK
1st May 2008, 07:50 PM
Fiona I think the turnouts not to bad, last meet we had 9 I think.
Just aswell I phoned to confirm the booking as they forgot to put my name in the May bookings book:frown: .

AndyP & Lenore
1st May 2008, 08:14 PM
Fiona I think the turnouts not to bad, last meet we had 9 I think.
Just aswell I phoned to confirm the booking as they forgot to put my name in the May bookings book:frown: .

They're good at that J. They forgot my last booking for NMS also.:rolleyes:

A.:D

N12 JLK
3rd May 2008, 09:45 AM
Will phone nearer the time to double check!

N12 JLK
5th May 2008, 01:00 PM
Still 3 spaces to be had here, come on the foods great:thumbs up:

Mini Ecosse
6th May 2008, 09:24 PM
Sorry, working :mad:

Stephen & Allyson

N12 JLK
7th May 2008, 10:16 AM
Sorry, working :mad:

Stephen & Allyson
no probs sir, see you soon.

Scottie
7th May 2008, 10:18 PM
I was thinking today what polish or wax or sealant to bring along to the dinner meet for the swapshop

Before I bring something worthwhile are you lot bringing decent stuff or just fun stuff??

I also have a spare tub of this wax

http://www.vertar.com/zymol/zymol-waxes-glazes/zymol-concours-glaze/

anyone interested in buying it let me know

Craig
7th May 2008, 10:39 PM
not really got anything to swap as I use everything I have.... I don't have the money to waste on £164 wax... :eek: :rolleyes: :thumbs up:

AeroJonny
7th May 2008, 10:42 PM
not really got anything to swap as I use everything I have.... I don't have the money to waste on £164 wax... :eek: :rolleyes: :thumbs up:

Ditto :o:black mini:

Hope I'm well enough to come, the doc was talking about sending me to hospital if I don't feel better tomorrow :( The pills seem to be making a difference, so I live in hope.

Scottie
7th May 2008, 11:23 PM

of course you do it's good wax.

So are you not doing the swap thing then.?? I'm sure I have some old mer stuff that you might like Craig.:moonie: ;) ;)

james@
7th May 2008, 11:39 PM
should be in attendance just the one of me

N12 JLK
8th May 2008, 11:26 AM
It doent have to be polish , it can be anything.

Scottie
8th May 2008, 11:27 AM
It doent have to be polish , it can be anything.

a used cotton bud.:thumbs up:

Gismo
8th May 2008, 12:09 PM
It doent have to be polish , it can be anything.Not sure i've got any kind of cleaning product, apart from morning fresh :hand:

AndyP & Lenore
8th May 2008, 03:58 PM
should be in attendance just the one of me

Is this Ben or James?:confused:

A.

james@
8th May 2008, 05:40 PM
just james, bens down souf visiting his better half

MINI William
8th May 2008, 06:11 PM
i dont think i have anything to swop:ragin: .where about in edinburgh are us james??

james@
8th May 2008, 06:30 PM
im not far from you mate, i live just outside tranent quite near the dual carrigeway (ive got used to saying Edinburgh as nobody ever seems to know where i live lol)

oh swopsies my have some stuff lying about (sadly no perfomace stuff as its not arrived yet)

MINI William
8th May 2008, 07:32 PM
ohh ur not far then jst down the A1:thumbs up: :laugh:

Scottie
8th May 2008, 08:12 PM
I'm away out to look to see what Allan has got to swap.

p.s. I've run out of car wash shampoo if anyone has any spare that would be great.:thumbs up: got to be decent stuff mind.:blush: :yes nod:

Scottie
8th May 2008, 08:25 PM
I'm bring this as a swap

nattys wax (http://www.elitecarcare.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=62)
for dark colour cars

Gismo
8th May 2008, 11:25 PM
Any ideas what time we'll be finished??
Need to know to make arrangements for wee, well, big Jase :yes nod:

AndyP & Lenore
8th May 2008, 11:34 PM
Alan, we're normally staggering out the car park at about 10pm ish. Sometimes a bit earlier if it's been a quick service night, sometimes a bit later if it's been a long chatty night. Just depends. But you can leave whenever you like. We won't tie you down to your chair. Honest.;)

AeroJonny
9th May 2008, 03:58 PM
EH54 8AD is the postcode if anyone needs it ;)

Gismo
9th May 2008, 04:36 PM
Well, i didn't realise where this venue was, so, sadly Me Julie can't come with me cause someone needs to be home for Jase.
So, please take Julie off the list

Bumble
9th May 2008, 09:55 PM
Good "meat" guys (thanks as ever to Pickles for organising) ... cya's all soon!

N12 JLK
9th May 2008, 10:32 PM
Thanks to everyone tonight, good company as usual and lots of swaps done on the evening:moonie: (not), good we run home (Fiona had divers lead boots on:thumbs up: ) Hope to see you all soon on many mini runs.
Fiona and Alan what have you got for swaps, pop round on your way to the garden centre tomorrow if your passing.

Scottie
9th May 2008, 10:32 PM
good to catch up again. Loved the sound of the dump valve in the S:thumbs up:

Allan says thanks Jason :thumbs up:

I must have killed thousands of bugs when I had my wee splurt of speed on the motorway to keep those S chaps behind me:hand: :hand:

Alan your pictures don't do justice to your graphics very nice.:cool:

Good to chat bumble:thumbs up:

Scottie
9th May 2008, 10:36 PM
Thanks to everyone tonight, good company as usual and lots of swaps done on the evening:moonie: (not), good we run home (Fiona had divers lead boots on:thumbs up: ) Hope to see you all soon on many mini runs.
Fiona and Alan what have you got for swaps, pop round on your way to the garden centre tomorrow if your passing.

I'll have another look trouble is the bar is raised now you have moved on to Zymol products you won't be happy with what I've got. :smilewinkgrin:

N12 JLK
9th May 2008, 10:40 PM
I'll have another look trouble is the bar is raised now you have moved on to Zymol products you won't be happy with what I've got. :smilewinkgrin:

We take plants:) or switch

Colin
9th May 2008, 10:51 PM
Great night folks. As Fiona says Alans new graphics look even better in the flesh. Great we blast on the way back. :D See you all on the next run.

N12 JLK
9th May 2008, 10:53 PM
pics of the new car Colin:hand:

Gismo
9th May 2008, 11:11 PM
Excellent night out folks, thanks for the kind comments, i didn't hear any dump valve :hand:

Scottie
9th May 2008, 11:16 PM
Excellent night out folks, thanks for the kind comments, i didn't hear any dump valve :hand:

I think you were sitting in your car at the time.:)

Gismo
9th May 2008, 11:17 PM
I think you were sitting in your car at the time.:):hand: i was being sarcastic :D

Scottie
9th May 2008, 11:19 PM
:hand: i was being sarcastic :D

really:eek: :eek: :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin:

AndyP & Lenore
9th May 2008, 11:22 PM
Good night folks. Great to catch up and have a blether again.:thumbs up:

Alan, your Graphics do look much nicer in the flesh than in the piccies. If I'm honest though, I think I preferred the slick look of the silver vipers.:blush: New checks are nice though.:D

Jonny, your new S is very very very nice.:cool: You got a cracker of a spec on that car. Well done.:thumbs up:

And that dump valve.... hmmmm. Sounds nice. I just wish I'd pulled Lenore over to hear it.:eyes up: I wonder if you could fit some kind of attachment to it to make it sound like a supercharger.:confused: :smilewinkgrin:

MINI William
10th May 2008, 09:21 AM
thanks for a good night last night folks as per usal always a good laugh.thanks for organising and ill see yous all on a run soon:thumbs up:

Craig
10th May 2008, 10:20 AM
Good laugh last night as usual... just wish someone with an english accent could have kept it to himself... it would have been much funnier.. :rolleyes: :smilewinkgrin:

Jonny - Nice looking S.. Best of luck with it.. :thumbs up:

Alan, I have to say I didn't like the stripes in the picture, but I do in the flesh. :smilewinkgrin: See you on Monday :D

Bring on the Thistle Run.. :moonie:

james@
12th May 2008, 02:53 PM
Good laugh last night as usual... just wish someone with an english accent could have kept it to himself... it would have been much funnier.. :rolleyes: :smilewinkgrin:

:

i cant help being monumentally unsubtle and missing the plan will try harder next time :blush:

AndyP & Lenore
12th May 2008, 03:09 PM
i cant help being monumentally unstable and missing the plan will try harder next time :blush:

Well, if the cap fits.:D ;) :laugh:

A.

james@
12th May 2008, 03:47 PM
Well, if the cap fits.:D ;) :laugh:

A.

lucky for me i dont wear hats dont suit my head ........... besides wont go over my boris j cut anyway :smilewinkgrin: :eek: