PDA

View Full Version : JCW upgrade

john
17th April 2008, 10:47 AM
I was reading in threads of people wanting to spend loads of cash getting the JCW upgrade, I started this thread as not to go off topic on the other thread.

Rather than spending a huge amount of hard earned cash and then increasing your insurance, why not go along to Mark's track day and learn how to pedal a bit quicker first, then, when you are using what you have and still feel it,s not enough, then go spend loads of money and enjoy it to it,s full potential.:argh:

Does that make sense?:popcorn:

Burple
17th April 2008, 11:43 AM
Totally! :cool::D;)

..especially for those in convertible 'S's who have to try to keep up with Ones on the twisty bits :laugh::smilewinkgrin:

Scottie
17th April 2008, 11:59 AM
John I don't think there is anyone on here that would disagree with you. Most of us have seen first hand how a driver who knows how to get the best out of car, can make a Mini One keep up with a Cooper S on the twisties.:smilewinkgrin:

vintageb3
17th April 2008, 05:56 PM
Totally! :cool::D;)

..especially for those in convertible 'S's who have to try to keep up with Ones on the twisty bits :laugh::smilewinkgrin:

Keep dig'in short arse:yawn: :D

I was only trying to make you feel good you know;) :thumbs up:

mark

MINI William
17th April 2008, 06:08 PM
i totally agree with you as im sure most people would.

. Most of us have seen first hand how a driver who knows how to get the best out of car, can make a Mini One keep up with a Cooper S on the twisties.:smilewinkgrin:

and i agree with that as well:smilewinkgrin: :D

sedgie
17th April 2008, 07:03 PM
totally agree....learn tae drive the car u have!:thumbs up:

weefossy
17th April 2008, 09:52 PM
Total crap.....it's size that counts every time:D :moonie:

john
17th April 2008, 10:50 PM
Total crap.....it's size that counts every time:D :moonie:

You are quite small so its lucky you have a van:smilewinkgrin:

stoney
18th April 2008, 02:07 PM
:yes nod: yep i agree thats why i am going so i can see what i can do:thumbs up:

Scottie
18th April 2008, 02:15 PM
:yes nod: yep i agree thats why i am going so i can see what i can do:thumbs up:

finger crossed not crash the car.:hand: ;) :smilewinkgrin: